It's back again please help. !!!!!!!UPDATE PG 8!!!!!!! IVE DONE DIGITALS LOOK ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit holy shit shit shit shit that's just a 4 hour progression! I have no clue how far along I'd be due date nothing at all, do you ladies really think that im pregnant or is this just the same shit over again but just got some reason higher amounts this time? Im lost i know it's late(or really early if you're not in the us) but please please please ladies help me! Screenshot_20190110-230235_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190110-230231_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190110-230228_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190110-230224_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190110-230221_Gallery.jpg

P.s. Walgreens generic are freaking awesome so they have 2 kinds that look exactly the same but i got the ones that say compare to EPT im the purple box, the ones everyone are complaining about are the first response generic in the pink box!

Screenshot_20190110-231801_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190110-231809_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190110-232218_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190110-232229_Gallery.jpg
I had such a hard time getting my lines on camera but this one is tripping me out because it's very visible my daughter can even see it i just started feeling really really crampy it's pretty painful is that ok? What are signs of ectopic? Do you bleed and have pain? Screenshot_20190110-232237_Gallery.jpg

I dont see anything on those last tests but the ones before (4 hour progression ones) are the clearest!!!!! Holding out all hope for you that progression continues and you should have a very clear BFP over the next few days all being well! Good luck xxx

I dont see anything on those last tests but the ones before (4 hour progression ones) are the clearest!!!!! Holding out all hope for you that progression continues and you should have a very clear BFP over the next few days all being well! Good luck xxx

Thanks so much, we weren't ttc we're actually wanting to be done lol but i was really getting scared that i had cancer or something very bad going on with my body so a pregnancy is a much better outcome and we will welcome this lo with open arms and love if i am really pregnant butScreenshot_20190110-235426_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190110-235413_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190110-235355_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190110-235339_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190110-235323_Chrome.jpg my hubby will probably faint oh lord my poor husband
See if that helps a little i know it's hard but i don't have the patience to take the time to find the right angle and lighting to get it on camera but these always take quite awhile to really show up for me.

Wow! I kinda wondered if you were with those last tests. I can see the line (very faint) on the walmart ones. Those take a while to get darker! I think your pregnant and it makes me wonder if last time it wasn't a chemical. When I had my early MC is was very similar. Faint lines that just suddenly disappeared.

FX that they get darker!

Wow! I kinda wondered if you were with those last tests. I can see the line (very faint) on the walmart ones. Those take a while to get darker! I think your pregnant and it makes me wonder if last time it wasn't a chemical. When I had my early MC is was very similar. Faint lines that just suddenly disappeared.

FX that they get darker!

Yeah it's very possible, but i never had a period or any bleeding, would i have had to bleed for it to be a chemical? That's the craziest part is through all these positive pregnancy tests that would fade away I'd never start my period :shrug: it's all so very confusing, this is the darkest they've been so far and i have bfp on multiple tests this time but I'm still not convinced im pregnant yet! How can i calculate how far along i am if i am pregnant though?

Crazy right? Ies crazy how much better the Walgreens ones are though! I kinda want to get more of them tomorrow too see progression on them!

Like if I hadn’t known ur history with this fluctuating hcg I would 100% be saying it’s the beginning of ur BFP....so curious to see if they keep getting darker. Is it darker now it’s dried too??

I’m seriously rooting for u girl, either way pregnant or not uve had such a rollercoaster...maybe this is your answer xxx

Definitely see the progression in those first 2 tests! I guess a few more tests and we will know. Your dtd dates make it possible that this is a new pregnancy don’t you think? Got all crossed that this is the case x

Like if I hadn’t known ur history with this fluctuating hcg I would 100% be saying it’s the beginning of ur BFP....so curious to see if they keep getting darker. Is it darker now it’s dried too??

I’m seriously rooting for u girl, either way pregnant or not uve had such a rollercoaster...maybe this is your answer xxx

It is darker now dried and there's totally progression! It has been such a rollercoaster that im totally ready to get off of! I'd settle for any answer that is for sure now for goodness sake!!! You've been soi sweet hunny from the bottom of my heart thank you!

Definitely see the progression in those first 2 tests! I guess a few more tests and we will know. Your dtd dates make it possible that this is a new pregnancy don’t you think? Got all crossed that this is the case x

Tomorrow cannot come soon enough ugh yes my dates make it very much possible December 23rd and 28th and January 3rd I'd guess the 28th but because the sperm can live up to 6 days who knows!!! Thank you babe you're the best!!

That must be a BFP! The frer is so obviously darker. I say new pregnancy =)

I've just caught up on this! DEF a pregnancy is a happy outcome considering everything you've been stressing about poor thing! :hugs: but I agree with everyone, that def looks like a :bfp: to me! Breastfeeding is def not babyproof, haha. And you are one fertile woman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->