It's back again please help. !!!!!!!UPDATE PG 8!!!!!!! IVE DONE DIGITALS LOOK ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just caught up on this! DEF a pregnancy is a happy outcome considering everything you've been stressing about poor thing! :hugs: but I agree with everyone, that def looks like a :bfp: to me! Breastfeeding is def not babyproof, haha. And you are one fertile woman!

Hey lady! Little Mateo is almost 4 months old!! I see you're already thinking of #2!

It's been really horrible not knowing wth having positive tests for months was really stressing me out especially because everything googled ugh never do that! Oh i am and my hubby has some power swimmers lol

We will see here in a couple hours if it's progressed did one of the 88 cent ones this morning and it's darker but waiting for frer

Everything but the first response is dark, obviously the frer has a good line but i thought with the progression of the 88 cent one the frer would be blazing but whi knows they suck nowadaysScreenshot_20190111-121840_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190111-121851_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190111-121912_Gallery.jpg

Not sure if this shows better im still totally confused why can't i just get an answer!!! Screenshot_20190111-122300_Gallery.jpg

That last one is clearer! It’s so frustrating having to wait! Hopefully more progression in your next test!!!! Xx

FWIW, for me Walgreens always picks it up before any other test, although I did have one from the pink box last cycle that gave me a line when I ran it under water.

I'm with everyone else and I definitely think this is a new positive! You really need a beta and a sono to see what's going on.

Good luck!

Yep that's clear progression on the walmart test. Im really think you are pregnant. Only thing you can really do is keep testing.

Hopefully I'll hear back from my bloodwork on Monday but the tests didn't show that strong until yesterday so I'm a little worried that it'll show 5 or below and she'll refuse more bloodwork! I need to just go to the emergency room but I'm not spotting or anything so i don't know what I'd say as to the reason I'm there? The first response almost looks lighter to me but every single other tests is darker so I'm sure it's just because they'r crap nowadays very inconsistent

Yep that's clear progression on the walmart test. Im really think you are pregnant. Only thing you can really do is keep testing.

Yeah that is what I'll have to do for now im thinking about getting more Walgreens ones

FWIW, for me Walgreens always picks it up before any other test, although I did have one from the pink box last cycle that gave me a line when I ran it under water.

I'm with everyone else and I definitely think this is a new positive! You really need a beta and a sono to see what's going on.

Good luck!

I was silently stalking you post lol i saw your Walgreens ones, i think they're way more sensitive and reliable now than the frer! I had bloodwork done Wednesday but it was the day before those bfp on the Walgreens so I'm assuming the bloodwork my be under 5 so she'll say negative and not do anymore

The tests are fading again wtf is going on?? This is really starting to scare me!! It's not a new pregnancy obviously now look how light this one is and i held for over 4 hours and all i drank was one small glass of orange juice the urine was very saturated now im back to square one and scared even worse now wtf is happening!!Screenshot_20190111-165547_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190111-165543_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190111-165539_Gallery.jpg

Im honestly at a loss... if it were me I would go the ER and explain to them what's going on. Im not too sure what they will do. Maybe a scan would rule out an ectopic pregnancy. That would be my first thought.

What brand of test did you use this last time?

It doesn't mean they are fading!
Remember when we were both testing like crazy ladies during our pregnancy haha..
Morning and afternoon tests can be widely different. I remember my non-existent morning test and my BLAZING BFP in the afternoon, just for it to be lighter the next morning.

When are you gonna hear about the bloodwork?
Haha, yes we are. We have a good baby, labor was 3 hours, little one sleeps 10hrs, breastfeeding went well, I am not traumatized... and we want them close in age. I hope your little fighter Daxten is doing good :)

SUPER SWIMMERS indeed!

What brand of test did you use this last time?

First response and a cheap Amazon one the Amazon one was blank i did one frer at 12 which was a tad lighter than last night so i held with very little drinking and my pee was very very concentrated and i can barely see it i have to turn it into the light and move it around. This is exactly what happen all the others times but my tests have never become as dark as they did this time ive never gotten a positive 88 cent and it is dark especially now that ies dried it's almost as dark as the control line!!!!!! I'm lost and's confused and honestly scared!

It doesn't mean they are fading!
Remember when we were both testing like crazy ladies during our pregnancy haha..
Morning and afternoon tests can be widely different. I remember my non-existent morning test and my BLAZING BFP in the afternoon, just for it to be lighter the next morning.

When are you gonna hear about the bloodwork?
Haha, yes we are. We have a good baby, labor was 3 hours, little one sleeps 10hrs, breastfeeding went well, I am not traumatized... and we want them close in age. I hope your little fighter Daxten is doing good :)

SUPER SWIMMERS indeed!

Yeah i know but this has been happening busy love this for months it makes absolutely no since whatsoever and honestly it scares me!

Ahhh that's sooooooooo awesome first borns are the best! Your bond with him will be so amazing and different from any of your other children! My little dax sleeps good to be spirited from 10-8 or 9 ive never had a breastfed baby sleep longer than 3 hours ay a time im deff thankful!!! I wouldn't hate the idea of another but im deff not trying!

Oh yeah and my cervix is totally a pregnant cervix! It's super high (and i have a prolapsed cervix and's uterus so for it to be high is very unusual) it's almost non existent because it's so soft it's sunken into the walls and it's closed up nice and tight! I know my cervix when I'm pregnant and it's exactly what it is now! This is honestly making me a little nutty! But more than anything im scared there's something really wrong and ive got 6 kids whi need me on this earth awhile longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->