IUI Club

My IUI went as planned today. No complications. My husbands :spermy: was pretty good. 47 million post wash w/ 87% motility. Not sure how to read that but my FS said that was good.
That's veeeeery good!:happydance:
My DHs were 13 million post wash with 100% motility, 4% morphology (Baaaad).
I was just wondering how soon you all ovulated after your HCG shot. My doc said today, but I don't feel anything. Not sure when I will actually be in the 2ww.
I ov'd something like 48hrs after HCG shot.
:dust:

Babydreams-My first HSG was not painful at all. The second one I did have some cramping when the fluid was going through my tubes. Afterwards I was ok.

Quaver-Its different for eveyone. You may not feel anything. This way you can be certain that everything is how it should be. It will be ok.

Futuremommie-Glad to hear your IUI went ok. Are you now 1dpo?

My IUI went as planned today. No complications. My husbands :spermy: was pretty good. 47 million post wash w/ 87% motility. Not sure how to read that but my FS said that was good.

I was just wondering how soon you all ovulated after your HCG shot. My doc said today, but I don't feel anything. Not sure when I will actually be in the 2ww.

I am going to the Doc today.. She said she wants to just check if the egg has been released .. Also that day they did not give me the sperm count as they were too busy with too many IUIs. Today I will be getting that report as well. Last month when i had my IUI the count was 60 million with 85% motility which the doc said was very good.. so your husband's also seems to be good! Good luck:flower:

are you now taking clomid? any injections along with it? what is HSG? It is a big procedure? is it a painful?
Well I had this doubt in mind too.. do most of the doctors usually suggest checking the tubes before starting IUIs or do we have to ask for it ourselves? So far they have not checked my tubes at all.. I really hope there wont be any need and this will be it.. Good luck Quaver!:dust:
It's my 5th Clomid cycle, 2nd with Puregon(Follistim) injections.

HSG is to put a dye into the tubes to see if the tubes are open (you see it on a xray). It is a small procedure taking about 15-20mins. Everyone's experience is different, for some it's very painful:cry:

I really hope it does not pain for you... you will get through this as well! dont worry :hugs:

Doingit4us- I o'd about 38hrs after my hcg injections and I definitly felt it. Have you o'd yet?

Good luck to everyone!

Doingit4us- I o'd about 38hrs after my hcg injections and I definitly felt it. Have you o'd yet?

Good luck to everyone!

I think so. I started getting some really bad cramps last night. Real bad. Never felt like that before. Woke up this morning and they were still there, but have since stopped. So either I O'd late last night or this morning. Doesn't your temp drop when you O and then the next day it shoots up? I'm just going to count tomorrow as 1dpo.
How are you doing?

Babydreams- How did your appt go? Wow your dh's count was really good. You would think with millions, one would find the egg. They cant all be directionally challenged. :)

Babydreams- How did your appt go? Wow your dh's count was really good. You would think with millions, one would find the egg. They cant all be directionally challenged. :)

My appointment was good.. Doc did a scan to check if the eggs have ruptured and good news :) both the eggs did rupture! I will keep today as DPO 3.. I got the Sperm Count report - This time the count was 35 million and 90% motility... Doc said that its pretty good.. I really hope that one out of so many million will surely find its way :)

How are you feeling? Hope your cramps are gone..

Good luck babydreams and doingit4us!!! I can't wait to hear the news about all that BFP!!
Afm I'm in BCP until the 11 of nov for my IVF cylcle. Then ER is dec 3 and ET the 8. My husband and I are very exicited!! Hurry up december!!

Done my HSG:happydance:
It was clear, and the dye flowed freely:thumbup:
It was painless as well:flower:

Now then, why aren't I pg yet?:shrug:

Doingit4us- Yes it sounds like you o'd....let the horrible 2ww begin!

Quaver- Glad your hsg went good and everything is clear!!

Good luck babydreams and doingit4us!!! I can't wait to hear the news about all that BFP!!
Afm I'm in BCP until the 11 of nov for my IVF cylcle. Then ER is dec 3 and ET the 8. My husband and I are very exicited!! Hurry up december!!

Good Luck dear! December is not very far... :) fingers crossed for you:flower:

Done my HSG:happydance:
It was clear, and the dye flowed freely:thumbup:
It was painless as well:flower:

Now then, why aren't I pg yet?:shrug:

Good to know all is good and also the fact that it was painless.. I am sure this cycle will work for you..:flower::thumbup:

Hello ladies,

Not sure if I already mentioned this... but yesterday I went to the doctor (he's not my regular doctor) but he was in and out when he did the ultrasound and didn't really answer any of my questions. The nurse called me back in the afternoon and told me to inject myself with the medicine Wed night and Thurs night.. so I go back tomorrow at 8:30am for another ultrasound. The doc did mention I had two eggs on my right and they're still growing. Not sure what the size was but tomorrow I will find out.

I am hoping they tell me to do the trigger shot tomorrow or Saturday. I was supposed to go to Atlantic City over the weekend, but I canceled it. I'm certainly not going to let partying get in the way of my beloved baby LOL My friends will have to understand.

BTW I find it fascinating that the doctors can even tell when we ovulate. Science just baffles my mind.

Hello ladies,

Not sure if I already mentioned this... but yesterday I went to the doctor (he's not my regular doctor) but he was in and out when he did the ultrasound and didn't really answer any of my questions. The nurse called me back in the afternoon and told me to inject myself with the medicine Wed night and Thurs night.. so I go back tomorrow at 8:30am for another ultrasound. The doc did mention I had two eggs on my right and they're still growing. Not sure what the size was but tomorrow I will find out.

I am hoping they tell me to do the trigger shot tomorrow or Saturday. I was supposed to go to Atlantic City over the weekend, but I canceled it. I'm certainly not going to let partying get in the way of my beloved baby LOL My friends will have to understand.

BTW I find it fascinating that the doctors can even tell when we ovulate. Science just baffles my mind.

Good luck.. hopefully the eggs would haev grown enough to trigger the shot... :thumbup:

Hello ladies,

Good luck.. hopefully the eggs would haev grown enough to trigger the shot... :thumbup:

Hope so too! I'm not exactly the most patient woman in the world :coffee::cry:

MiBebe- Grow follies grow!!!!!! How do the injections make you feel? I felt really bloated and I'm still a little crampy off and on and I ovulated on Monday.

Hi ladies! How is everyone feeling today? I think I am 1 dpo today. I had a nice temp rise this morning, but for some reason FF has me at 3 dpo. I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate then because my follicles were still there. I didnt get my HCG until that day too. My CM and CP has changed. What's weird is my bbs are always sore after I O. Always. I have nothing right now. No tenderness at all. Would the HCG or clomid do that? I'm still having some off and on pressure in my lower stomach. Guessing that's the clomid. I'm already symptom spotting and it's only the first day. :) I know...I'm crazy. lol

Babydreams- I'm so happy for you! Hope you catch both those eggs. I wish my docs had checked to see I if ovulated.

Barbie23- Thank you! I pray that you have success with IVF. Hopefully, Nov will fly by.

Quaver-Im glad to hear everything is open and there was no pain. Has your doc checked you for PCOS or IR? Some ladies only need the HSG to get pregnant. This might be your cycle.

Mibebe-Woohoo! I hope you see some good follies at your next appt. Fx you get to do your trigger shot and join us in the 2ww.

FurtureMommie-How long do the side effects stay with you?

MiBebe- Grow follies grow!!!!!! How do the injections make you feel? I felt really bloated and I'm still a little crampy off and on and I ovulated on Monday.

I don't feel anything except some cramps. I feel fine.
Hopefully it'll be the same reaction after the trigger shot.

Doingit4us- I'm finally feeling back to normal today! but I've felt crappy since Monday!! I felt bloated and cramping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->