IUI Club

hi everyone, thanks for the replies :D :D
i'm not having scans done at first - we're having 3 treatments of IUI first and if they don't stick then I'll have scans done and some injections!!!

Did my first injection today. You ladies were right, I didn't feel a thing. I have to go back on Wed for an ultrasound. I think the IUI will be done at the end of the week. For some weird reason I thought I'd ovulate as I normally do, not so soon.

Thank you FutureMommie and Babydreams! Baby dust to you guys! I'm claiming this to be my month. I'm not going to take a pregnancy test in Nov either. I'm going to wait and see what the doctor says. I'm remaining positive.

Hi Ladies,

Got my HCG shot yesterday and I am going to have my IUI early monring tomorrow.. fingers crossed

How are your weekends going ladies? I have been busy with Halloween stuff. Going to rest for a couple of hours before we go trick or treating. It's Sunday and I still haven't ovulated. Yay! I go in to get another scan tomorrow and then IUI Tuesday. One day behind you ladies. Im glad I wont be in the tww alone.:hugs:

Quaver - I'm so sorry the stupid :witch: arrived. What are your next plans?

Babydreams- :happydance: Would you want twins? Your follies are still growing. Maybe you will have three by Monday. I have no idea what those meds are for. My doc still hasn't explained the injections yet. Good luck tomorrow!

FutureMommie- Looks we all have some good chances. :thumbup: I think if my left tube was open they would have cancelled my IUI. 5 on my right 4 on my left. Good luck tomorrow!

Mibebe - Fx for you! I hope you see some nice big follicles on Wed. Let us know.

:dust:

doingit4us - my weekend was all halloween too, we made pumpkin cheesecake and pumpkin and apple jam yesterday - then I took the boys trick or treating :D :D

all of you going for IUI treatment this week - good luck, i hope they stick :D :D

Doingit4us- I'm not having another scan on Monday, when I called back to ask about the size the nurse said that since I am still taking injection yesterday and today and even after I take the trigger shot the follies would continue to grow about 2mm per day I actually have another on that is 16mm so she said that by monday I would have 3 good follicles.

Let us know how it went!

I go for the ultrasound on Wed to see how big the follicles are. I hope they have me do the trigger shot soon. My body feels crampy and tired. It's not that bad but it does feel uncomfortable. I'm praying for two good eggs.

Hi Ladies,

Finished my IUI this morning.. Already feels wierd.. I could not rest a lot after the IUI as we had a family get together at home.. So did run around a little bit ( had no choice). We thought that the IUI would be over before the weekend..

Really hope it sticks.. Any precautions to be taken after an IUI? did your doctor tell you anything? My doc did not tell me anything in particular.. Just want to know if you guys got any instructions..

Doing it4us - what happened to your scan?? are u having your IUI tomorrow?
Futuremommie - All the best for your IUI...
Mibebe - hope you have your two eggs dear!

did your doctor tell you anything? My doc did not tell me anything in particular.. Just want to know if you guys got any instructions..
I was told not to do heavy lifting and housework on the day of the IUI and the day after. Also to have a nap when I got home.
Hope this is it for you:dust:

Another IUI...
But this time, I asked my doctor for HSG to check the tubes. It is going to be done on Thursday. Seems most people had theirs before IUI:shrug:

Hi ladies! We had a great time last night. My daughter got way more candy then she needed. We only had one child come to our door all night. I guess they dont participate in apartments.

Went for my scan today and I have 4 follicles!!! :shock: Two of them are 20+ and two are 19+. I'm nervous about that, but we are going to go ahead with the IUI tomorrow. One is on my left side and the doc cant guarantee it won't travel to my right tube. They gave me the HCG shot at the hospital. It hurt. My hip is real stiff now. I should ovulate tomorrow night. Did you ladies :sex: the night before your IUI? Is it better to wait?

Vicki- Mmmm...pumpkin cheesecake is wonderful!

MiBebe- I'll be praying for you too

Babydreams-What was your husbands sperm count after the wash? I'm going to claim that this is all of our months! :hugs:

Quaver-I had my HSG before my IUI. They wouldn't do it unless I had at least one open tube. I have heard of people getting pregnant right after an HSG. That might be all it takes for you.

Futuremommie-How did it go for you?

Hi Ladies,

Finished my IUI this morning.. Already feels wierd.. I could not rest a lot after the IUI as we had a family get together at home.. So did run around a little bit ( had no choice). We thought that the IUI would be over before the weekend..

Really hope it sticks.. Any precautions to be taken after an IUI? did your doctor tell you anything? My doc did not tell me anything in particular.. Just want to know if you guys got any instructions..

good luck i hope it sticks!! how long do you have to wait before you test?

Hi ladies! We had a great time last night. My daughter got way more candy then she needed. We only had one child come to our door all night. I guess they dont participate in apartments.

Went for my scan today and I have 4 follicles!!! :shock: Two of them are 20+ and two are 19+. I'm nervous about that, but we are going to go ahead with the IUI tomorrow. One is on my left side and the doc cant guarantee it won't travel to my right tube. They gave me the HCG shot at the hospital. It hurt. My hip is real stiff now. I should ovulate tomorrow night. Did you ladies :sex: the night before your IUI? Is it better to wait?

I hope it goes well tomorrow with the IUI - what does 20+ and 19+ mean with follicles?? i don't really know much about it!!! i hope your hip feels better. sex after IUI.... not an option for me - my partner is my wife :D :D LOL so we can't make babies!! :haha:
i've had my a slice of my pumpkin cheesecake, it was really good!!! i love pumpkin :D :D we had loads of trick or treaters - it was great, and the boys went out, they totally love halloween. now all is focused on Christmas, the kids are so excited.

Another IUI...
But this time, I asked my doctor for HSG to check the tubes. It is going to be done on Thursday. Seems most people had theirs before IUI:shrug:

are you now taking clomid? any injections along with it? what is HSG? It is a big procedure? is it a painful?
Well I had this doubt in mind too.. do most of the doctors usually suggest checking the tubes before starting IUIs or do we have to ask for it ourselves? So far they have not checked my tubes at all.. I really hope there wont be any need and this will be it.. Good luck Quaver!:dust:

MiBebe- I'll be praying for you too

Babydreams-What was your husbands sperm count after the wash? I'm going to claim that this is all of our months! :hugs:

Quaver-I had my HSG before my IUI. They wouldn't do it unless I had at least one open tube. I have heard of people getting pregnant right after an HSG. That might be all it takes for you.

Futuremommie-How did it go for you?

Glad you had a great time.. In India we will be celebrating Diwali - Festical of lights this weekend.. Friday to Sunday.. Lots of cracker bursting and lighting up the whole house with lights.. The streets look really bright and amazing.. Its very lovely and I am looking forward to it :)

So as we thought you didnt ovulate over the weekend and thats great! I hope your pain vanishes soon.. I guess there is a good chance you can conceive twins as you have four follicles.. :thumbup: That will be exciting isnt it?

The doctor asked us not to get together the day before the IUI.. Today after the IUI she said its important to try and get together tonight.. So i guess its better to wait as per my doc ...

Now that you have mentioned HSG to check tubes - is this a very painful process?I am now worried why my doc has not checked my tubes so far.. :(

Hi Ladies,

good luck i hope it sticks!! how long do you have to wait before you test?

Doc told me to test 15 days later... I dont know if i can wait that long.. I am sure this is going to be difficult 2ww.. hoping time flies soon and I dont start over analysing everything that happens in my body in the next 2 weeks..

Ok, Let me start by saying that my IUI was painless, the most uncomfrontable part was the speculum. It was over in less that 5 min. I laid on the table for about 7 min and then went home and layed around for a couple of hours, now I'm at work.

Doingit4us- Wow your follies have grown I know last week you were worried. Good luck with your IUI, I'm rooting for you!!!!

Babydreams-Glad your IUI went well, I hope we all get our BFP's it would be so cool to be bump buddies!

quavis- Sorry the stupid with showed. Glad you are having the hsg to make sure your tubes are open before you have another IUI! Keep us posted on the results.

mebebe- The injections made me feel tired and achy and crampy too! but it will all be worth it when we get those bfp's

So glad I found you ladies!

Futuremommie - Good to know your IUI went well too... yeah it would be really cool to be bump buddies.. hoping all of us get BFPs... I am glad I am not alone in this 2ww... Good luck ladies!

are you now taking clomid? any injections along with it? what is HSG? It is a big procedure? is it a painful?
Well I had this doubt in mind too.. do most of the doctors usually suggest checking the tubes before starting IUIs or do we have to ask for it ourselves? So far they have not checked my tubes at all.. I really hope there wont be any need and this will be it.. Good luck Quaver!:dust:
It's my 5th Clomid cycle, 2nd with Puregon(Follistim) injections.

HSG is to put a dye into the tubes to see if the tubes are open (you see it on a xray). It is a small procedure taking about 15-20mins. Everyone's experience is different, for some it's very painful:cry:

[/QUOTE]
I hope it goes well tomorrow with the IUI - what does 20+ and 19+ mean with follicles?? i don't really know much about it!!! i hope your hip feels better. sex after IUI.... not an option for me - my partner is my wife :D :D LOL so we can't make babies!! :haha:
i've had my a slice of my pumpkin cheesecake, it was really good!!! i love pumpkin :D :D we had loads of trick or treaters - it was great, and the boys went out, they totally love halloween. now all is focused on Christmas, the kids are so excited.[/QUOTE]

All went well. Those are the sizes of my follicles. They needed to be atleast 19mm to get the HCG shot. My hip is doing better today. lol...my doc said I can pass tonight, but to make sure I have it tomorrow and the next day.

Babydreams-My first HSG was not painful at all. The second one I did have some cramping when the fluid was going through my tubes. Afterwards I was ok.

Quaver-Its different for eveyone. You may not feel anything. This way you can be certain that everything is how it should be. It will be ok.

Futuremommie-Glad to hear your IUI went ok. Are you now 1dpo?

My IUI went as planned today. No complications. My husbands :spermy: was pretty good. 47 million post wash w/ 87% motility. Not sure how to read that but my FS said that was good.

I was just wondering how soon you all ovulated after your HCG shot. My doc said today, but I don't feel anything. Not sure when I will actually be in the 2ww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->