IUI Club

I go for my CD12 scan tomorrow ladies. Wish me luck. I'm nervous.

I go for my CD12 scan tomorrow ladies. Wish me luck. I'm nervous.

Good luck dear! I am sure everything will go well.. dont worry.. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and really hope you have some follicles ready!:hugs:I have mine on Friday (CD 13).

how does the IUI treatment feel? we'll be at the top of the waiting list in the spring - i'm nervous to be truthful!!!

Well ladies I have good and bad news. I have five follies on my right. Yay. That's the side with the tube. The bad news is they are 16, 14, 14, 13, 11. The doc thinks I am going to ovulate over the weekend, which means no IUI. :( My follies will mature, but we wont have the extra boost of the IUI. I'm so dissappointed. If by some miracle my body holds out until Mon, I will get the HCG shot that night w/ IUI on Mon. I'm frustrated and have been crying. I got a smiley face on the CB opk monitor they used, but she thinks its just my PCOS not a true LH surge. I was told to go home and have sex till Mon. This does not put me in the mood for sex. If they grow 2mm a day, then they will be 24, 22, 22, 21, 19 by Mon. Isn't that too many follies? I'm so confused.

What do you guys think my chance are for 1) O on Tuesday? or 2) concieving just by bding?

Well ladies I have good and bad news. I have five follies on my right. Yay. That's the side with the tube. The bad news is they are 16, 14, 14, 13, 11. The doc thinks I am going to ovulate over the weekend, which means no IUI. :( My follies will mature, but we wont have the extra boost of the IUI. I'm so dissappointed. If by some miracle my body holds out until Mon, I will get the HCG shot that night w/ IUI on Mon. I'm frustrated and have been crying. I got a smiley face on the CB opk monitor they used, but she thinks its just my PCOS not a true LH surge. I was told to go home and have sex till Mon. This does not put me in the mood for sex. If they grow 2mm a day, then they will be 24, 22, 22, 21, 19 by Mon. Isn't that too many follies? I'm so confused.

What do you guys think my chance are for 1) O on Tuesday? or 2) concieving just by bding?

Hey, I dont think you should be crying at all.. Its not necessary all the follicles have to grow 2mm everyday.. last time I had many follicles on Day 9 but when I rescanned on day 12 only 2 - 3 had grown, one of it had grown more than 4mm in two days.. So dont worry too much. For all you know you may not ovulate until Monday.. Be positive..:hugs:

Doingit4us- I'm so sorry that your follies aren't mature enough yet but don't give up! I hope that your O will hold off until Monday and you can have your IUI. That does seem like a lot of follicles but maybe they are expecting that they will not all mature.

We are on the same schedule. I had my scan today and I have 5 follicles, only one that is 20mm and the others are 11, 13, 12. I'm suppose to trigger on Saturday and have my iui on monday. looks like right now I only have one mature follicle and they are hoping the others will catch up.

I know it's frusturating and it's ok to have a good cry but don't give up. Keep us posted.

Thank you ladies so much. I am feeling better about the situation. I was just frustrated because I have been waiting months for this IUI. To be so close and then find out it wont happen...Then my FS was really insensitive about the whole situation. I dont see why I cant do the trigger on Sunday and IUI Mon. We are going to bd every night, but I'm praying that those follies will still be there come Monday.

Babydreams- Your IUI is tomorrow, right? Good luck! I hope your other follies have caught up.

FutureMommie - Do you have another scan before Mon? The 13mm might be big enough by Monday. Fx

how does the IUI treatment feel? we'll be at the top of the waiting list in the spring - i'm nervous to be truthful!!!

Hi Vicki-I haven't had my IUI yet, but I was told its similiar to a pap. Maybe some minor cramps.

Thank you ladies so much. I am feeling better about the situation. I was just frustrated because I have been waiting months for this IUI. To be so close and then find out it wont happen...Then my FS was really insensitive about the whole situation. I dont see why I cant do the trigger on Sunday and IUI Mon. We are going to bd every night, but I'm praying that those follies will still be there come Monday.

Babydreams- Your IUI is tomorrow, right? Good luck! I hope your other follies have caught up.

FutureMommie - Do you have another scan before Mon? The 13mm might be big enough by Monday. Fx

My IUI is not today.. I only have a scan today and only IF the follicles have grown i guess she will give me the HCG shot tonight have have the IUI on Sunday or a day later.. Today will be the deciding day!:baby:

FutureMommie & Doingit4us - Good Luck to both of you!!:flower:

IUI does not feel all that bad.. Some ppl say they had terrible cramps and were very uncomfortable.. As far as my experience goes, it was not at all painful. It just feels a bit stretchy thats all..

I guess you are nervous as this is your first time.. I was nervous last month too but it just takes a couple of minutes and you will be done before you know.. :thumbup::flower:

Have you had vaginal ultrasound? So they insert something in there, then insert the catheter through that. I can feel everything, but was never painful.

Not a good feeling, took about 10mins, but was fine:flower:

Quaver - did u test again? any symptoms?? did you have implantation bleeding?

Doingit4us- I'm not having another scan on Monday, when I called back to ask about the size the nurse said that since I am still taking injection yesterday and today and even after I take the trigger shot the follies would continue to grow about 2mm per day I actually have another on that is 16mm so she said that by monday I would have 3 good follicles.

I have my first scan tomorrow morning at 8:00am. Then its off to the injections (I think) tomorrow or Sunday. I have to ask the nurse tomorrow. AF came yesterday right on time. This is my first round..and hopefully my last... with IUI.

I was very nervous, but now I am excited. Please pray for me.

Mebebe- the injectibles aren't that bad at all, and neither is the IUI, good luck, I hope it is you first and last one.:baby:

Hi Ladies, I hope all of you are doing good..

I had my scan yesterday and I have two follicles :) I dont know how to exactly read these but here are the measurements:

On the left - 1.33 * 1 ( not so good as per my doc - she says it has to be above 1.8)
On the right- 2.16 * 1.82 ( good follicle)

Doc gave me two injections yesterday & she has asked me rescan today. (FSH & cetrorelix acetate). Not exactly sure what these injections do.. never taken them before.. ( any of you have taken these??) I dont know if these injections will help the 1.33 follicle to grow.. So today I will scanning again and then I guess will be taken the HCG shot tonight and IUI on Monday..

FutureMommie & Doingit4us - I guess we will all have our IUIs on Monday.. This will be the month!!

Quaver - So sorry to hear BNF.. but like a lot of other ppl told me last month.. you still have a chance until AF arrives.. lets hope..

Mibebe - good luck to you.. this will be your cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->