IUI Club

Well, AF arrived yesterday...so it's official...not PG...
boy, those nurses though know there stuff...she told me on sunday i'd get my P in like 2-3 days...and she was right on the money...i'm not used to it actually getting here early or on time...at least, i don't have to wait to start round 2...i have to call my dr today so i can do my day 3 blood and sono...

Hope this month is it for you and you get your bfp.

round 2 starts tomorrow...
blood and sono tomorrow morning - day 3 of AF (that always grosses me out)...:wacko:
i hope it works this time.

trying to get my meds for the next cycle online...
i hate this part...so frustrating and nerve racking...
:growlmad::hissy:

Just went for my 3 day blood work & sono...
i still have a few pretty big follicles left from the last cycle...
if they're still producing estrogen, i may have to postpone this cycle and start next month...it never ends.
oh, and of course, the nurse who did the sono is PG - due in september. :hissy:

Ok, this has nothing to do with IUI or pregnancy or anything...
but...am i the only one on this site that is completely OUTRAGED that casey anthony was found not guilty of murdering her 2 yr old baby???? what an injustice...that poor baby's life ended tragically and abruptly and no body will ever be punished for it..that girl is a disgrace to all mothers and women who wish to become mothers...how she can wake up every morning and look at herself in the mirror is beyond me - but she a psychopath with no conscious...what else can we expect? RIP Caylee...

had my day 3 blood & sono this am...
dr just called - not starting another IUI cycle this month...
i have follicles from the last cycle that are too big (the Rn called them cysts)...so, wait til my next P and we'll try again...
if it's not one thing, it's another...
:sad1:

greetings ,thank you for your welcome greeneyes0279.just made myself sound like a Vulcan!Anyway its 4 days since my iui.does anyone know how im supposed to feel,considering i was on a massive dose of puregon 200ui and the pregnyl trigger.My body is rattling with hormones and i feel nothing except anxiety.boobs not sore ,no cramps no gut feeling zilch,is this a bad sign.it was the same taking the large dose of puregon docs said i would feel rough.i just felt extra tired.anyone ,without symptoms out there.maybe i am a vulcanite.!!!!!

had my day 3 blood & sono this am...
dr just called - not starting another IUI cycle this month...
i have follicles from the last cycle that are too big (the Rn called them cysts)...so, wait til my next P and we'll try again...
if it's not one thing, it's another...
:sad1:

So sorry. :hugs:

greetings ,thank you for your welcome greeneyes0279.just made myself sound like a Vulcan!Anyway its 4 days since my iui.does anyone know how im supposed to feel,considering i was on a massive dose of puregon 200ui and the pregnyl trigger.My body is rattling with hormones and i feel nothing except anxiety.boobs not sore ,no cramps no gut feeling zilch,is this a bad sign.it was the same taking the large dose of puregon docs said i would feel rough.i just felt extra tired.anyone ,without symptoms out there.maybe i am a vulcanite.!!!!!

The cycle I conceived, I just had the normal cramping and backaches I get with every cycle. I had actually wrote that cycle off thinking it was gonna be another bfn. Nope, it was a bfp. I didn't feel pregnant at all. So don't count yourself out.

Hello :hi: I just had my first IUI done yesterday. I have a question, did you have spotting after your IUI ??? If you did how long did it last ??? Thank you so much!!! Sending baby dust to you all :dust::dust::dust:

Hi kka, I had spotting 2dpiui and 4dpiui, and always after bowel movement (sorry TMI). First time I had it, it was pretty scary because there was a huge glob of red ewcm. My doc said there was no cause for concern, as my IUI was considered difficult due to my curved cervix, so some bleeding can be expected from all those probing of the catheter.

In other normal cases, I would think that some spotting is normal too, because our cervix is really sensitive. Just monitor for a couple of days and if it doesn't go away, call your doc.

Well, ladies I had my IUI on Friday morning, but I didn't ovulate til Saturday morning (42hrs past trigger). I highly doubt it worked. Would be shocked if it did. My f/s wanted to change things up and do IUI early cause I wasn't getting pregnant when doing it at 39 hours past trigger. I will be testing on July 22nd.

Well, ladies I had my IUI on Friday morning, but I didn't ovulate til Saturday morning (42hrs past trigger). I highly doubt it worked. Would be shocked if it did. My f/s wanted to change things up and do IUI early cause I wasn't getting pregnant when doing it at 39 hours past trigger. I will be testing on July 22nd.

why do you think it didn't work? having a IUI on Friday was perfect, that means the little spermies were already at the ovary just waitin for that egg to come out :) my RE likes to do 2 iui's, one before ov and one after. but, i think doing one just before is perfect. sperm lives 3-5 days..

I think it's different for everyone. The common side effects are really similar to PMS. For me - I only had some bloating the first few days (but that could have been from all the junk food I had eaten) and nothing else really after.

why do you think it didn't work? having a IUI on Friday was perfect, that means the little spermies were already at the ovary just waitin for that egg to come out :) my RE likes to do 2 iui's, one before ov and one after. but, i think doing one just before is perfect. sperm lives 3-5 days..

I agree. They would have been hanging around making themselves at home right? ;]

Hi lady's

I've started my 3rd round of IUI this week & I'm very optimistic as my last one in April was abandoned due to the fact I had 4 folicles & not 3!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Maria x

Good luck! I am starting my second this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->