IUI December Buddies

August~ good luck girl! Sorry you are so uncomfortable.

AFM~ I just got to work after my blood preg test appt. cried all the way to work. $ in the office nurse asked me what is wrong and I nearly broke down there, just told her I knew it would be negative. She told me they would get me there, & the pessimist in me wanted to say something g snarky, but I just said okay. After all, it's not her fault, it's my body. It really doesn't help that my husband and I argued last night and this morning about IVF and everything. He thinks its so ridiculous that I am so far ahead when I don't even know yet if I'm pregnant or not. I see his point but hello, it's my body! So, he said "we"ll see" in reference to IVF. And I'm trying to have a good Christian marriage and well it's hard, I'm a sinner and I'm not perfect, and I did make the mistake and said that if IVF would never be a possibility then there is no reason to continue our marriage. Because to me that means you don't care enough. Anyways, he didn't even say no to IVF, I'm Just letting everything get to me. I'll be glad When They call me today around 1pm and give me the news. Then I can relax and not try, not protect this month and hopefully get my relationship with my hubby back on track. Y'all, my love for him Is so overwhelming, I could cry about that alone. I never want to be without him, but I also have to try everything in my power to have my own baby from my own womb. Sorry for rambling. But it feels good to get this off my chest as I do not like to talk about my relationship dents to many people, because I love my husband.

I'm clinging to the 1% chance that I am pregnant.

awwwwww honey i am right there with you...please know we all understand your emotions and feelings!!! it is perfectly natural for all of this to happen. just wait for the call and you will know soon and then you can move on!! believe i was right there with you 2 days ago. and i'm such a better person today. one of my cousin's had a baby girl last night and i just cried. i am sooo happy for them but just cried and my hubby got mad at me for that. saying i'm jealous and to get over this and we have to move on. i know it was wrong of me to do that but it was also natural. i saw the baby's pics this morning and she is absolutely perfect and i am so very happy for them. i know it's human and woman nature to feel all that we are feeling. just give it some time and everything will be ok!!

I don't want you to feel like it's wrong to cry. Only God knows how much you've been working towards having a pregnancy of your own and sometimes our emotions do get the best of us. So know, that I completely understand you crying. I just found out on Tuesday night that my cousin and his wife who have been married for only 2 months announced on Saturday that they are 4weeks pregnant. I was shopping with my mom when she 'accidently' let it slip to me. It all about ruined the entire night for me. Although I'm so happy for them, I just couldn't help but get angry at the fact that it happened to fast for them and look at me... five years and still nothing. It's like a self-pity party that I like to think is normal so... HUGS BIG HUGS TO YOU AND BMA AND EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Agreed it is perfectly natural for all of us to feel like that!!! We will have our bundle of joys in our arms sooon!!!!

August~ good luck girl! Sorry you are so uncomfortable.

AFM~ I just got to work after my blood preg test appt. cried all the way to work. $ in the office nurse asked me what is wrong and I nearly broke down there, just told her I knew it would be negative. She told me they would get me there, & the pessimist in me wanted to say something g snarky, but I just said okay. After all, it's not her fault, it's my body. It really doesn't help that my husband and I argued last night and this morning about IVF and everything. He thinks its so ridiculous that I am so far ahead when I don't even know yet if I'm pregnant or not. I see his point but hello, it's my body! So, he said "we"ll see" in reference to IVF. And I'm trying to have a good Christian marriage and well it's hard, I'm a sinner and I'm not perfect, and I did make the mistake and said that if IVF would never be a possibility then there is no reason to continue our marriage. Because to me that means you don't care enough. Anyways, he didn't even say no to IVF, I'm Just letting everything get to me. I'll be glad When They call me today around 1pm and give me the news. Then I can relax and not try, not protect this month and hopefully get my relationship with my hubby back on track. Y'all, my love for him Is so overwhelming, I could cry about that alone. I never want to be without him, but I also have to try everything in my power to have my own baby from my own womb. Sorry for rambling. But it feels good to get this off my chest as I do not like to talk about my relationship dents to many people, because I love my husband.

I'm clinging to the 1% chance that I am pregnant.

awwwwww honey i am right there with you...please know we all understand your emotions and feelings!!! it is perfectly natural for all of this to happen. just wait for the call and you will know soon and then you can move on!! believe i was right there with you 2 days ago. and i'm such a better person today. one of my cousin's had a baby girl last night and i just cried. i am sooo happy for them but just cried and my hubby got mad at me for that. saying i'm jealous and to get over this and we have to move on. i know it was wrong of me to do that but it was also natural. i saw the baby's pics this morning and she is absolutely perfect and i am so very happy for them. i know it's human and woman nature to feel all that we are feeling. just give it some time and everything will be ok!!

Awww Kismat :hugs::hugs::hugs: Don't listen to your hubby. I've had the same thing happen - my hubby got mad at me and called me jealous for the same reason. I don't think men understand that we can be simultaneously happy for the couple who had a baby and upset to the point of tears at the same time for having so much trouble conceiving. I'm glad that you are doing a clomid month and just taking some time to have fun with your hubby :thumbup:

So I just got back from my RE, and my first IUI is tomorrow. I have a 23 on the right ovary, and a 9, 10, and 11 on the left, so looks like only one egg this month, but I'm thankful its on the right side, which is my good tube. The left tube is open but it has a funny pouch and the RE says there could be an increased risk of ectopic.

They told me to give myself the ovidrel as soon as I got home, which I just did. It was my first time giving myself an injection and it was a total non-event, other than slight stinging as it went in.

The funny thing is that today is cd12 and I usually ov on cd14 or 15 so I guess the femara matured that egg quick! Based on my temps and how I'm feeling in general, I feel like I would ovulate tomorrow anyway.

So now the quandry is - to BD today or not?? My DH's counts are really good so the doctor said it was fine, but I'm still paranoid about it, because my DH doesn't have the highest drive in the world and I'm worried that if we do it tonight he might have issues collecting tomorrow. But I'm also worried that the egg might pop out today and we will miss our IUI window and we haven't BD'd since Tuesday so there won't be any spermies in there. Arrrg! Why is TTC never simple???

GreenOrchid ~ Awesome on the news of your IUI for tomorrow :happydance: Good luck and keep us posted. On my IUI cycles last year I only had one big follicle. But you know... it only takes one :hugs:

I am likely going to have to travel next week with my injections. Can anyone tell me how to get through security etc. with the needles and vials?

I am likely going to have to travel next week with my injections. Can anyone tell me how to get through security etc. with the needles and vials?

For complete information from the TSA on traveling with medications and refrigerated items, please visit https://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/specialneeds.

I would also ask your re's office to supply you with a note, I have no idea if this works because I didn't read the full thin on TSa rules!!

Okay ladies. Thank you so much for your kind words and helping me to realize again that men and women are so different in our approach to fertility. I realized that my marriage is my priority and that I will honor my husband in whatever way he needs and then hopefully he will be okay with doing IVF. Like try naturally for a little while longer before jumping to IVF. He just knows that if round one fails I will keep going an going and how much in debt am I willing to put us. He is right I probably would be like that. Anyways. Thank you all so much! I don't know y'all personally but I sure do love y'all!

And yes, I am happy for anyone who gets pregnant but at the same time so sad. My sister is pregnant with her 2nd. She had problems the first time and did three iui's and then quit to save for ivf and then got pregnant, so for her I'm so happy not jealous or sad at all.

Rooting for all of you! I will confirm in about an hour is its truly a negative or hopefully a positive!

So I just got back from my RE, and my first IUI is tomorrow. I have a 23 on the right ovary, and a 9, 10, and 11 on the left, so looks like only one egg this month, but I'm thankful its on the right side, which is my good tube. The left tube is open but it has a funny pouch and the RE says there could be an increased risk of ectopic.

They told me to give myself the ovidrel as soon as I got home, which I just did. It was my first time giving myself an injection and it was a total non-event, other than slight stinging as it went in.

The funny thing is that today is cd12 and I usually ov on cd14 or 15 so I guess the femara matured that egg quick! Based on my temps and how I'm feeling in general, I feel like I would ovulate tomorrow anyway.

So now the quandry is - to BD today or not?? My DH's counts are really good so the doctor said it was fine, but I'm still paranoid about it, because my DH doesn't have the highest drive in the world and I'm worried that if we do it tonight he might have issues collecting tomorrow. But I'm also worried that the egg might pop out today and we will miss our IUI window and we haven't BD'd since Tuesday so there won't be any spermies in there. Arrrg! Why is TTC never simple???

Tomorrow!! Yay! I'm in the same boat: 1 mature follicle. We can do this!!

I say don't bd tonight. Do the IUI tomorrow and then BD tomorrow night instead. It's so important to have good #'s for the IUI.

I had one mature follicle, and my DH's post wash count was 25 million motile sperm!! That is more than double last month's #'s! I'm so hopeful this time!! Come on, spermmies!! Find the egg and get to business!! :happydance:

It was confirmed negative! Here's to a much needed break ... Tonight I'm going to crossfit, going to demolish my WOD and probably have something to drink after!!!

It was confirmed negative! Here's to a much needed break ... Tonight I'm going to crossfit, going to demolish my WOD and probably have something to drink after!!!

awww i'm sorry to hear that honey...believe me tomorrow is another day and you will feel alot alot better!! so what are you going to do now, take a break?

Kismat- I am taking a break from trying with my RE. I have a follow up consult and will talk about IVF. Then I have a consult with an acupuncturist & a session in early January!!

Thanks for the support everyone!

Kismat- I am taking a break from trying with my RE. I have a follow up consult and will talk about IVF. Then I have a consult with an acupuncturist & a session in early January!!

Thanks for the support everyone!

Best of luck to you!!!

Bma - definitely kill it @ crossfit!! Endorphins make everything better :)

So DH and I talked and decided not to BD tonight. We're going all in tomorrow morning. We have to be there at 8:30 am so hopefully the timing is right and the egg will wait until tomorrow. Fx'd!!!

Good luck BMA!!!

Also good luck to GreenOrchid!

Thanks typeA! Btw, I love your screen name! I can totally identify with being type A about trying to have a baby. That's why I'm stressing about ovulating early :dohh:

Bma11, I think I'm right there with you. My beta is Monday but a FRER today was :bfn:. I think I am gonna take a little break. I want to book a trip for mine and DH's 10th wedding anniversary on Valentine's Day. Then regroup a little and move onto IVF next summer. I am definitely interested in starting acupuncture too.

Bma11, I think I'm right there with you. My beta is Monday but a FRER today was :bfn:. I think I am gonna take a little break. I want to book a trip for mine and DH's 10th wedding anniversary on Valentine's Day. Then regroup a little and move onto IVF next summer. I am definitely interested in starting acupuncture too.

A trip sounds so nice!! Congrats on 10 years, that's amazing!! I still have hope for you, you could still get a BFP. :) fingers crossed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->