IUI December Buddies

Thanks ladies for the dust and luck...im currently 3dpo and nithing fun ti report as of now just singing the jeporady song in my head LOL

I also think its stupid to not be open on weekends as a fertility clinic since we could ovulate any given day ...my clinic is on call on sun and sat and will open just for you if u get a surge which is a good thing, but they should all be like that

Ladies.
I'm so depressed I'm sick. No IUI this time went al that way over for a 2hr drive an didnt get to do it. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Can't explain right now as just to updet to.

Hello! I haven't posted in a while because I've been in my tww and have been trying to not make myself crazy. My IUI was exactly 2 weeks ago and so far I have had cramping but no sign of AF. I couldn't help myself and POAS this morning and it was negative. I am going to call the doctors office tomorrow. FX that this is the time!

Ladies.
I'm so depressed I'm sick. No IUI this time went al that way over for a 2hr drive an didnt get to do it. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry . :hugs:

Ladies.

I'll try to explain WHY so depressed, sad an so sick. We was planning doing our IUI this morning & my DH has never ever had issues with doing his thing before but this time was a no go at all. He just couldn't do anything at all no where even getting his job done. I know he tried but when he told me he just couldn't I just broke down an started crying. I said well have to forget this cycle and guess it be a bust. I even asked our RE to do a ultrasound see if I ovulated yet an he said NO WAY . I'm just so depressed things looks no + for a pregnancy this time. Now our RE nurse said for us to try an bd this evening if can but I just don't know if I can even do any bdn't for now. I've been very upset n doing nothing but crying. I feel like a failer an here we missed this cycle.

This just suxs so much this time. I wanted so bad too get this IUI done an hope maybe just maybe give my DH a gift for his birthday telling him I'm pregnant but oh no will not get too. Way I feel right now not sure if do a cycle for Janurary or not.

My DH sit me down an had a talk with me in our bedroom saying he was so sorry he couldn't do anything an he knows how important it was to do his thing but he just couldn't so he asked me when AF would be due and said maybe this next cycle we do it but I told him right now just don't know if will by the way feeling. He also said to me if it's in the middle of week might be better but I told him just wait to see if AF shows an then I'll count up the days an see then. Just right now I'm so depressed, sad an sick in stomach just can't think straight or even thing of doing another cycle. Maybe this feeling pass in a day or so but for now just so down about missing this cycle I'm hurting. I feel like my heart is breaking in certain ways knowing this maybe a bust plus our RE will only do 2 more cycles an that is it.

Should I ask for blood work to check making sure I ovulate or not? I just don't know if should call see if can have my blood drawn to make sure ovulated but just don't know if should as it would be Christmas eve I think..

Is this a normal feeling?

I've never felt this bad before.

Aww biggerfamily :hugs: I'm sorry hun, that sounds like a horrible experience. It's totally normal to feel really upset and disappointed after that. I wouldn't think too much about next month just yet. Just take good care of yourself.

Hello! I haven't posted in a while because I've been in my tww and have been trying to not make myself crazy. My IUI was exactly 2 weeks ago and so far I have had cramping but no sign of AF. I couldn't help myself and POAS this morning and it was negative. I am going to call the doctors office tomorrow. FX that this is the time!

Kerry, a full 14 days is a really good sign - hope you get a positive blood test!!

Thanks ladies for the dust and luck...im currently 3dpo and nithing fun ti report as of now just singing the jeporady song in my head LOL

I also think its stupid to not be open on weekends as a fertility clinic since we could ovulate any given day ...my clinic is on call on sun and sat and will open just for you if u get a surge which is a good thing, but they should all be like that

I love it - I'm going to be singing the jeopardy song as well for the next two weeks!!

My RE is open on weekends as well for IUIs. That seems crazy that any clinic wouldn't be!!

Oculi, Bma, typeA - yep been there too with people being all in my business. It's really awkward sometimes, and SO NICE to have everyone on here to be totally open and honest with about what's really going on with the pain and difficulty of ttc.

BMA ~ You are so right, sometimes not having time to prepare is the best thing ever!

Update on me... 5 of my 6 eggs are fertilized. I should be getting another call tomorrow with an update. I'm feeling better from the egg retrieval but I'm having random cramps and spotting. I started my PIO (progesterone in oil shots) and man on man the needle is 1.5 inches long and it goes in the butt cheeks... I did it myself and nothing.. no pain nothing.

By the end of this week I'll be PUPO and in my 2ww like you wonderful ladies.

5 of 6 is awesome August! Hopefully you'll have a couple of nice ones to transfer and a few to freeze :)

Hey ladies...just popping on to send some love. :). I am heading to Florida tomorrow and will have my first scan to check on my follies...CD8. Wish me luck!

Bigger - so sorry hun, these hormones we take can make us more emotional over an already emotional topic. Chin up hun.

August -those numbers sound awesome....I can't wait to hear your next update.

BMA - my response is always....'in Gods time'. That usually shuts them up....nicely :)

mrs. T~ fingers crossed for you today!!!

Ladies.

I'll try to explain WHY so depressed, sad an so sick. We was planning doing our IUI this morning & my DH has never ever had issues with doing his thing before but this time was a no go at all. He just couldn't do anything at all no where even getting his job done. I know he tried but when he told me he just couldn't I just broke down an started crying. I said well have to forget this cycle and guess it be a bust. I even asked our RE to do a ultrasound see if I ovulated yet an he said NO WAY . I'm just so depressed things looks no + for a pregnancy this time. Now our RE nurse said for us to try an bd this evening if can but I just don't know if I can even do any bdn't for now. I've been very upset n doing nothing but crying. I feel like a failer an here we missed this cycle.

This just suxs so much this time. I wanted so bad too get this IUI done an hope maybe just maybe give my DH a gift for his birthday telling him I'm pregnant but oh no will not get too. Way I feel right now not sure if do a cycle for Janurary or not.

My DH sit me down an had a talk with me in our bedroom saying he was so sorry he couldn't do anything an he knows how important it was to do his thing but he just couldn't so he asked me when AF would be due and said maybe this next cycle we do it but I told him right now just don't know if will by the way feeling. He also said to me if it's in the middle of week might be better but I told him just wait to see if AF shows an then I'll count up the days an see then. Just right now I'm so depressed, sad an sick in stomach just can't think straight or even thing of doing another cycle. Maybe this feeling pass in a day or so but for now just so down about missing this cycle I'm hurting. I feel like my heart is breaking in certain ways knowing this maybe a bust plus our RE will only do 2 more cycles an that is it.

Should I ask for blood work to check making sure I ovulate or not? I just don't know if should call see if can have my blood drawn to make sure ovulated but just don't know if should as it would be Christmas eve I think..

Is this a normal feeling?

I've never felt this bad before.

So sorry :hugs: I almost had to cancel my IUI last month due to DH not being able to provide a sample. I've also had to cancel multiple repeat SA or the same reason....so for me DH not being able to provide a sample is a constant reality.
Just give yourself some time to decide what your next steps will be :hugs:

august those are great numbers....fingers crossed!
TTCbaby best of luck on your trip and most importantly good luck on your scan!!!

Hey ladies just been cathing up as i haven't been on all weekend. which was good for me, get away for a little while. but just keep those positive thoughts up there!!!

AFM i'm going to speak to the doctor tomorrow about our options. So we'll see how that goes. I'm also taking clomid this cycle, and thought we'll just take the clomid and try it naturally and see what happens. We'll see what the doc thinks about that tomorrow. My nurse on friday said that's a great idea. Hubby and i were talking yesterday and we were like what if we were to do 1 last final IUI. I'm taking the clomid so why not. We are still approved for 1 more this year. So that's also been in the back of my head. I'm not sure though, we'll talk to him tomorrow and see what his thoughts are.

Good luck!! Hope you get that :bfp:

BMA ~ You are so right, sometimes not having time to prepare is the best thing ever!

Update on me... 5 of my 6 eggs are fertilized. I should be getting another call tomorrow with an update. I'm feeling better from the egg retrieval but I'm having random cramps and spotting. I started my PIO (progesterone in oil shots) and man on man the needle is 1.5 inches long and it goes in the butt cheeks... I did it myself and nothing.. no pain nothing.

That is so awesome!!! I'm excited for you!! & good to know that needle had no pain. My syringes came with a longgggggg needle on them, luckily I could take it off for the short one to inject. That long needle is intimidating!!!
Ahhhh can't wait to hear more!

That is so awesome!!! I'm excited for you!! & good to know that needle had no pain. My syringes came with a longgggggg needle on them, luckily I could take it off for the short one to inject. That long needle is intimidating!!!
Ahhhh can't wait to hear more!

Thank you BMA :hugs:

I'm still having cramps here and there and my PIO injection side it very very sore... I just can't wait for my call tomorrow morning. I don't think they are calling me today.

August - sorry if you've already posted this but how was the retrieval process? Did they out you under local or general anesthesia? I would love all the details you are willing to provide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->