IUI December Buddies

I have my fourth and final femara iui tomorrow. Good luck to all you ladies testing between Christmas and New Years! I will be testing New Years Eve.

Hi Ladies I hope you don't mind if I join. Just saw my re and I have borderline fsh and amh :( he recommends I do iui and clomid.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why would they recommend this for me if I ovulate regularly? Does it mean they're trying to stimulate more than one egg? A little confused hope someone can help please.

Yes if you ovulate regularly, Clomid would be given to try to stimulate more than one egg.

It also can be do get you a better quality egg.

I have my fourth and final femara iui tomorrow. Good luck to all you ladies testing between Christmas and New Years! I will be testing New Years Eve.

Good luck Karen! I will be testing new years eve as well if the :witch: hasn't showed yet.

Are you going to IVF if this IUI doesn't work or just taking a break?

Good luck Karen!

Orchid...glad to be in the tww with you, I believe I will be due for af on new years eve..so if she doesn't show I will test then with you, as generally I don't test I wait for af but if I don't see her I will need to do that
anyone know which test is most sensitive? Would it be the early response tests??

hi ladies!! ughhhhh i am just sooooo PISSED off at my doctor's office. i went in to talk to my doc at 2:30 today and sat there for a half hour, then asked how long he is going to be and she said he's running late so another half hour to an hour....so i said let's reschedule for tomorrow, i gotta get back to work. what the F!!!!! just really wanted to find out what we are going to do next. just very very frustrating!!!!

Good luck Karen! I will be testing new years eve as well if the :witch: hasn't showed yet.

We aren't sure what we are going to do next. We have an appointment with the RE for Jan 14 which means Jan would be out. We can either switch to injectables and do more IUIs, do IVF,or move on to adoption. We have no idea what we are going to do.

Hey ladies, just a quick pop in...

Mrs t so sorry hun....the is just gutting to hear.

Kismat - that is so frustrating.

All others good luck wherever you re in your cycle.

I'm have one more day of gonal f then an appt on Thursday to see how everything looks. Wish me luck.

hi ladies!! ughhhhh i am just sooooo PISSED off at my doctor's office. i went in to talk to my doc at 2:30 today and sat there for a half hour, then asked how long he is going to be and she said he's running late so another half hour to an hour....so i said let's reschedule for tomorrow, i gotta get back to work. what the F!!!!! just really wanted to find out what we are going to do next. just very very frustrating!!!!

Yes, my RE office red tape has frustrated me several times. I totally know how you feel. I hope you are able to talk to someone today and get your questions answered!

Good luck!! I've been reading your story month after month and hope this is the one for you!

Yes, my RE office red tape has frustrated me several times. I totally know how you feel. I hope you are able to talk to someone today and get your questions answered!

i know it is very frustrating...but my appt. is at 4:30 today...so got to work early to leave a little earlier. but we are sitting there until we see him....just want to know that's all...thanks again!!

We aren't sure what we are going to do next. We have an appointment with the RE for Jan 14 which means Jan would be out. We can either switch to injectables and do more IUIs, do IVF,or move on to adoption. We have no idea what we are going to do.

I know what you mean Karen. I'm not sure what we're going to do either if IUIs this month and next month don't work. I'm keeping fingers crossed and you don't have to make that decision :)

Good luck!! I've been reading your story month after month and hope this is the one for you!

Thank you! I really hope you get your BFP as well. It is hard to see you struggle month after month as well. IUI is at 1130 today!

Good luck Karen!

Orchid...glad to be in the tww with you, I believe I will be due for af on new years eve..so if she doesn't show I will test then with you, as generally I don't test I wait for af but if I don't see her I will need to do that
anyone know which test is most sensitive? Would it be the early response tests??

It's a date pooka :haha: new years eve BFPs or bust! Not sure about which test though because I never use them. Maybe a FRER?

Agreed pooka, really hoping to get some bfps in here. There's a whole group of us testing between Christmas and new years so :dust: to us all!!

CCClomid - hope the :witch: stays away! You're getting so close!!

Welcome Hopeful27! I would definitely chalk your symptoms up to the meds you're on. I'm 3dpo/iui and having minor cramping as well and trying not to read anything in to it because it's way too early!!
Thank You so... Much GreenOrchid!! I'm freaking out! this tww has been difficult with taking lovenox shots everynight im all bruised up :(

Thanks for your replies everyone. Was on gonal f for the first half of the injections and then switched to menopur. Triggered with ovitrelle and now I'm in progesterone. I know these arent pregnancy symptoms - not possible at this point, but different from last time. Just feel crampy which I'm wondering whether its down to the iui.

Due to test on 30th - away for a week in Toronto so no chance for me to sneak an early test. Don't feel like this is our month. Our cycle was a but rushed at the end as we were going away but had one 19mm follicle when we triggered and a good sperm count. We'll see! All the best everyone.

Green orchid & pooka bear.... I'd used a first response early pregnancy test and not digital. So, you can see a faint line. Or get a digital and a regular one!!! Goooooooddddd luck! I'll be praying for every one of you girls on here!!!

KERRYB~ THINKING OF YOU AND WONDERING IF YOU GOT YOUR :bfp:????

KERRYB~ THINKING OF YOU AND WONDERING IF YOU GOT YOUR :bfp:????

Yes I did!!! Yesterday was my hubbys burthday, so i got to give him a really good gift... :bfp: So excited and thank you to everyone on here for support. It is so nice to talk freely about things that most people don't understand.

Mrs. T --- Sorry to hear that you're out this month. I hope ivf works for you.

Yay Kerryb!!! So exciting and especially on your hubby's b-day. Fx'd for a sticky bean.

Okay ladies, for those of us in the 2ww, I hope all of us can get our bfp's too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->