IUI December Buddies

Hello! I haven't posted in a while because I've been in my tww and have been trying to not make myself crazy. My IUI was exactly 2 weeks ago and so far I have had cramping but no sign of AF. I couldn't help myself and POAS this morning and it was negative. I am going to call the doctors office tomorrow. FX that this is the time!

Good luck!! Hope you get that :bfp:

Bloodtest will be first thing in the morning. I'll be sure to post when I find out.

Just wanted to give you all an update. BFN for me. :( AF showed up on the weekend so I didn't even bother going for my beta today. Although the nurse told me to still do the beta tomorrow because they need it for their records. But heavy flow AF so I am not expecting anything. I will just go because I have to.

Damn! I really thought this was it this time. Well, I am taking a break, going on vacation and then moving onto IVF next year I guess. I don't know what else to do.

Good luck to you all!!!

Just wanted to give you all an update. BFN for me. :( AF showed up on the weekend so I didn't even bother going for my beta today. Although the nurse told me to still do the beta tomorrow because they need it for their records. But heavy flow AF so I am not expecting anything. I will just go because I have to.

Damn! I really thought this was it this time. Well, I am taking a break, going on vacation and then moving onto IVF next year I guess. I don't know what else to do.

Good luck to you all!!!

Sorry Mrs. T :hugs:

So sorry mrs.t!! Big hugs to you! I hope next year brings your dream!

So sorry mrs.t! :hugs:
I know you have MIF, but have you ever had a lap for endometreosis? I've been reading about it and you don't have to have symptoms. I think I have one symptom so I'm going to demand a lap before I go on to IVF. Just to cover all basis.

Anyway, I'm really sorry. I, too hope the new year brings you much happiness and a baby!!! Have a happy 10 year anny and keep in touch.

So sorry mrs.t! :hugs:
I know you have MIF, but have you ever had a lap for endometreosis? I've been reading about it and you don't have to have symptoms. I think I have one symptom so I'm going to demand a lap before I go on to IVF. Just to cover all basis.

Anyway, I'm really sorry. I, too hope the new year brings you much happiness and a baby!!! Have a happy 10 year anny and keep in touch.

What is MIF? Just curious...

Hi Ladies I hope you don't mind if I join. Just saw my re and I have borderline fsh and amh :( he recommends I do iui and clomid.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why would they recommend this for me if I ovulate regularly? Does it mean they're trying to stimulate more than one egg? A little confused hope someone can help please.

Good luck to you all!!!

i'm very sorry to hear this Mrs. T...but we are here for you!! i was in the same boat as you last week when AF arrived...definately played tricks on me this time as i thought it could have been implantation bleeding, but nope. i'm right there with you...i'm taking clomid this cycle and just trying on our own...going on a nice 3 week vacation at the end of jan. so after we get back we'll start the next process. best of luck to you!!

Hi Ladies I hope you don't mind if I join. Just saw my re and I have borderline fsh and amh :( he recommends I do iui and clomid.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why would they recommend this for me if I ovulate regularly? Does it mean they're trying to stimulate more than one egg? A little confused hope someone can help please.

Yes if you ovulate regularly, Clomid would be given to try to stimulate more than one egg.

Good luck to you all!!!
Im so sorry Mrs. T! keep your chin up and enjoy that vacation. good luck to you when you begin trying again. thanks for all of your support.

Just popping in to say hello and thinking of everyone. Im in my TWW and going crazy of course. this time last IUI I began AF, so I'm freaking out of course because it feels like Im going to start :( feeling a little crampy and have CM (sorry tmi). Friday is my 2 week mark

Hi guys - was wondering if I could join you all. Had iui on Friday so now day 4 post iui. I've done 3 cycles of iui so far. The first ended on day 10 post iui with an early bleed. The second didn't even get to iui (started bleeding after the last check scan). This is my third attempt and managed to get to iui this time. Nothing untoward after the iui in terms of symptoms but have started getting pelvic pain since yest - which has stayed on my right hand side. Felt like my period was starting yest and having pangs of nausea. It's too early for any symptoms and I have had ovitrelle also so just wondering whether this is the progesterone effects or the hangover effect of the ovitrelle ?

Hi guys - was wondering if I could join you all. Had iui on Friday so now day 4 post iui. I've done 3 cycles of iui so far. The first ended on day 10 post iui with an early bleed. The second didn't even get to iui (started bleeding after the last check scan). This is my third attempt and managed to get to iui this time. Nothing untoward after the iui in terms of symptoms but have started getting pelvic pain since yest - which has stayed on my right hand side. Felt like my period was starting yest and having pangs of nausea. It's too early for any symptoms and I have had ovitrelle also so just wondering whether this is the progesterone effects or the hangover effect of the ovitrelle ?

I had my 3rd IUI Friday, so we're on the same TWW schedule. No idea about your meds, so I don't know if your symptoms are side effects, but it is early for us to have pregnancy signs.

Good luck!! :dust:

Hi Hopeful27,

Welcome!! I had my second last Friday, been trying for a few years though. Iv been very crampy since IUI day , so maybe we'll be in luck :)

If you are taking progestrone, then I would say yes, these "symptoms" you are having are from the medicine. Good luck!! Fingers crossed for you!!

My iui was on Thursday, so it looks like some of us are on the same page, or close to anyway!! Hope to see some bfps in the future

Agreed pooka, really hoping to get some bfps in here. There's a whole group of us testing between Christmas and new years so :dust: to us all!!

CCClomid - hope the :witch: stays away! You're getting so close!!

Welcome Hopeful27! I would definitely chalk your symptoms up to the meds you're on. I'm 3dpo/iui and having minor cramping as well and trying not to read anything in to it because it's way too early!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->