IUI December Buddies

Awesome! Finally we have a :bfp: finally!!

Yes I did!!! Yesterday was my hubbys burthday, so i got to give him a really good gift... :bfp: So excited and thank you to everyone on here for support. It is so nice to talk freely about things that most people don't understand.

Mrs. T --- Sorry to hear that you're out this month. I hope ivf works for you.
Congrats Kerry B!

Today is 13days post IUI and no AF, but feeling like she's on her way :( I took a cheapy internet test this am and it was Negative :( feeling pretty sad today.

BMA11 and Kerry B congrats on your BFP's....here is to sticky beans!!!!!
Clomid Queen Hugs.....

BMA11 i assume you were talking about Kerry's BFP...sorry ;( i was confused

Today is 13days post IUI and no AF, but feeling like she's on her way :( I took a cheapy internet test this am and it was Negative :( feeling pretty sad today.

Aw, Honey...I know how that feels and I commiserate with you. We have days when we just feel hopeless and sad, and I think that's just part of this journey. I hope you have lots to do today in order that you can distract yourself from TWWW. We're all here to listen if you need to vent!

Congrats to the BFP's!!!!

AFM we went to see my doc yesterday. I was under the impression that it was our last IUI cycle. But we counted and i have only had 2 successfull ovulatory cycles in 5 months. the other 3 don't count. so we talked about the IUI option and IVF option. He said we can continue the IUI treatment for 4 more cycles...and praying to god 1 of them works!! so i have my ultrasound next thursday and we'll hopefully have IUI end of next week. if this cycle doesn't work he's also going to add metformin to my regime. he said that could help. i asked him if i can start it this cycle but he said no let's see if it works on just the clomid. so i'm very content with that and know what we are doing now!!!!

i'm off to FL for a little mini trip to disney world with my hubby and seeing one of our cousins who had a baby girl last week. so i maybe mia for a little bit.

Everyone have a wonderful HOLIDAY!!!!!

:hugs: ccclomid. Like Kat said, we all have really crappy days on this Ttc journey and please know that you're not alone.

Kismat, that's awesome that you've got more IUi cycles. I hope they do the trick and you don't have to go to iVF.

Yay kerryb!!!!! How exciting, congrats!!! So glad to see a BFP...hope to see more soon ladies!! What a great christmas present it would be!! Good luck to all upcoming iuis and the ones who are in the tww like myself! I hope each and everyone of us see our bfps

Kismat- is your insurance paying for the IUI? I hope so.... I had the same talk about IUI IVF yesterday with my RE. Basically he said couples with unexplained infertility who go straight to ivf it's more cost effect than to do 3 cycles of injectables & IUI. He wasn't saying that he wanted me to jump straight to ivf, he was just telling me about a study done, because I said something about cost.
Anyway... Enjoy your trip
Lucinda- no big deal :)

Clomidqueen- sorry for the early bfn.... But let's hope your prego & the test just couldn't pick it up!!!!!!

AFM- I have a laparoscopy scheduled for jan 3. I'm pretty excited to see what's up & move on! If I have endo, then ill try one more cycle of injections & IUI. If no endo, probably go to IVF. Hubby is still trying to wrap his head around the cost...... Merry christmas & happy new year everyone!!!

Kerry - woohoo congrats that gives me hope as you only haad one follow and that looks like what I am dealing with this cycle.

BMA - I hope that lap sheds some light on things for you.

Kismat- enjoy your trip

AFM - had my blood work and u/s done and it seems I have 1follie at 21 and 2 others at15....I'm not to happy about it but I guess all you need is one. I am waiting on my E2 number to see if they want me to continue with the gonal f or trigger with what I have. This would make my iui tomorrow and saturday....I would have liked some more mature ones but we will see what the Dr says lat about my E2. I will let you know as soon as I hear.

Congrats on the first BFP :happydance: Hopefully more to come.
AFM: the :witch: flew in right on time :(
We're going to take a month or 2 off before 1 last try before we cut our losses.
:hugs: for those also out this month and Good luck and:dust: to all you guys who are still in, I'll still be stalking for those BFP's

KatS-Thank You. work kept me busy and just hoping it's too early,but feelin like AF will be here any day.

BMA- I'm sorry, I was confused too! Im pulling for you and hope your up coming test has some answers for you.

TTCbaby- that stinks that you only might have one follicle. Hopefully the other 2 will mature as well. It's true you only need one, but I know it's disappointing to not get more :hugs:

Charlie :hugs: I'm sorry the :witch: made an appearance.

:hugs: ccclomid. Like Kat said, we all have really crappy days on this Ttc journey and please know that you're not alone.

Kismat, that's awesome that you've got more IUi cycles. I hope they do the trick and you don't have to go to iVF.
Thank you GreenOrchid!! Im not going to test again. If AF doesnt show by xmas then I will. to much of a emotional rollar coaster. It's so hard not knowing what is going on with my body and why is this so darn hard, ugh... thanks all!

Ladies I'm still around but been busy with tending to my mother an she's keeping me busy an she finally got out of nursing home but now she's in the hospital but that's a long story but we're trying to get her put back in the nursing home due she's not able to be home alone.

AFM: Me an DH finally did BD on my peak day an I'm 4dpo today but got a horrible YI so treating myself for it. IUI was cancled due to DH couldn't do anything but later in the evenign he was ready to go an he finally got me to bd but not getting hopes up at all for a + test.

I'll be keeping my FX for all & praying for more BFP for this thread.

Merry Christmas..

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP! What a wonderful X-mas present! :flower:

I just got back from my HSG. Didn't hurt the slightest bit!
The doc said everything looks fine: Both of my tubes are open and my uterus looks good, too. :D What a relief!

I just hope my dh's sperm count has improved over the past few weeks so that we stand a better chance for our next IUI. Will be going in for a follie check on Dec 26 and hope I'll have at least one good follie by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->