IUI December Buddies

Fast update.

I got my peak this morning :happydance: today is day 14 so go for my IUI first thing in the morning after they do a scan too check my lining, follies an all. We had too cancel two times so praying this time nothing goes wrong. We're very excited to get it done this time. Praying for some nice follies this time also. As last time had 2 nice one so hopeing this time be the same or better..

I just wanted to update you all of with what is going on with us an maybe MIA for a while so can relax an all dueing the 2ww..

KMFX for all of you an praying all gets great news soon...

Good Luck for tomorrow hun x x

Fast update.

I got my peak this morning :happydance: today is day 14 so go for my IUI first thing in the morning after they do a scan too check my lining, follies an all. We had too cancel two times so praying this time nothing goes wrong. We're very excited to get it done this time. Praying for some nice follies this time also. As last time had 2 nice one so hopeing this time be the same or better..

I just wanted to update you all of with what is going on with us an maybe MIA for a while so can relax an all dueing the 2ww..

KMFX for all of you an praying all gets great news soon...

Great news! Good luck tomorrow.

Hi Ladies: just catching up on here and got back from vacation on saturday night. still very tired and jetlag is a killer. but had a wonderful time.

Hope all of you are well. Karen i'm sorry for what you are going through....soon it will get all better!!

AFM i had a 2 day period 2 weeks ago, so i was a whole week early and then this past Friday I spotted for a quick few minutes and after that nothing. so i called my doc up yesterday and my nurse said that's odd. i've been regular for the last few months so she said to come in for a blood test. so we'll just wait and see. i took a pg test yesterday and it was negative. i don't feel anything so i don't think i am. we'll just see where we go from here. maybe the 3rd time iui wasn't the charm....

Kismat- that is very strange. Was/Is it too early to take a hpt?

Hope you had a wonderful time on vacation!!!

Hi Ladies: just catching up on here and got back from vacation on saturday night. still very tired and jetlag is a killer. but had a wonderful time.

Hope all of you are well. Karen i'm sorry for what you are going through....soon it will get all better!!

AFM i had a 2 day period 2 weeks ago, so i was a whole week early and then this past Friday I spotted for a quick few minutes and after that nothing. so i called my doc up yesterday and my nurse said that's odd. i've been regular for the last few months so she said to come in for a blood test. so we'll just wait and see. i took a pg test yesterday and it was negative. i don't feel anything so i don't think i am. we'll just see where we go from here. maybe the 3rd time iui wasn't the charm....

I am so glad you had a wonderful vacation! Good luck with your test. I hope you get some answers. Are you going to do a fourth IUI if this one didn't work?

I have another beta today. My numbers have been going down so I hope this is my last one. I have had some abnormal for me bleeding as well. We will see what comes of it.

Kismat- that is very strange. Was/Is it too early to take a hpt?

Hope you had a wonderful time on vacation!!!

i'm not sure if it's too early to take an HPT....i took one yesterday and it was a negative. i'm supposed to get my period last friday. we'll see tomorrow i guess

I am so glad you had a wonderful vacation! Good luck with your test. I hope you get some answers. Are you going to do a fourth IUI if this one didn't work?

I have another beta today. My numbers have been going down so I hope this is my last one. I have had some abnormal for me bleeding as well. We will see what comes of it.

Thanks so much Karen!! Good luck with your's as well. I was supposed to get my period last friday so the spotting i thought was good, meaning it was going to start, but then nothing came of it.

My hcg went from 33.66 last Tuesday to 12.8 yesterday. Bah humbug. I am just so tired of these useless tests. In a little bit of a bad mood. Sorry guys.

Karen - hope you can do something to lift your spirits. :) I pray for you. Sorry you have to go through this .

I am just soooo sad and disappointed right now. my nurse called me back with the results and it was negative. last iui was unsuccessful. now it's all out of pocket ... i just don't know if it's worth it anymore to go through the iui's. i know we want to have a baby and that's our ultimate goal and we said we'll try anything. but just this disappointment month after month is getting to me. i'm sure it's hurting my hubby as well. i thought maybe the
3rd time was the charm, but nope.

maybe tomorrow my tune will change. supposed to start clomid tonight and be back on the regimine. so if we decide to do the iui then it would be sometime early march if all goes well with the ultrasound.

I am just soooo sad and disappointed right now. my nurse called me back with the results and it was negative. last iui was unsuccessful. now it's all out of pocket ... i just don't know if it's worth it anymore to go through the iui's. i know we want to have a baby and that's our ultimate goal and we said we'll try anything. but just this disappointment month after month is getting to me. i'm sure it's hurting my hubby as well. i thought maybe the

maybe tomorrow my tune will change. supposed to start clomid tonight and be back on the regimine. so if we decide to do the iui then it would be sometime early march if all goes well with the ultrasound.

I am so sorry! How many IUIs do you think you will do before you look into IVF?

Kismat - so sorry to hear hun! I felt the same way after 2failed IUIs and I have also been paying out of pocket so now we are saving for ivf in March/April. I figure I have been injecting myself for 2 cycles now why not up the chances of success.

Hi Ladies,
Thinking of you all.
Know how you feel Kis, my IUI was cancelled for the 3rd time on Monday, can't seem get to insemination :-( feel like giving up atm, even though I ache for a baby x x x
How you doing Karen ? xx

Hi Ladies,
Thinking of you all.
Know how you feel Kis, my IUI was cancelled for the 3rd time on Monday, can't seem get to insemination :-( feel like giving up atm, even though I ache for a baby x x x
How you doing Karen ? xx

Oh no! Why was it cancelled?!? I am so so sorry! You do not deserve this to keep happening. What now?

I am good. I am over my bad mood and just trying to go day to day. I still don't think I have really accepted what happened. My logical side knows that I had a baby, I had to terminate, and now I have experianced a loss, but the rest of me just feels like one more BFN. I don't think I am really ready to process all that has happened. I guess I am kind of in denial. All I can say is I am SO ready for my April vacation to get here. I need a week on the beach.

Thanks Karen!!! So we decided after talking to the doc/nurse that we are going to do one final IUI with clomid/trigger. After this if it doesn't work, and i'm praying that it does then we will try 2 IUI w/injectibles and then the last step if needed is the IVF. We will see what happens. Just praying and praying. Really trying to just go with the flow now. Not putting any pressure on us or anything.

How are you doing?

Kismat - so sorry to hear hun! I felt the same way after 2failed IUIs and I have also been paying out of pocket so now we are saving for ivf in March/April. I figure I have been injecting myself for 2 cycles now why not up the chances of success.

Good luck with your IVF cycle. we're going to do 1 more IUI cycle with clomid/trigger and then see what happens. can do iui w/injectibles after and then if that still doesn't work then IVF....i'm happy though we have options.

Hi Ladies,
Thinking of you all.
How you doing Karen ? xx

I'm sooo sorry ladyluck. i'm hoping and praying for all of us soon to have our miracles with us!!!

kismat - yep options are always a good thing. I am so grateful we can even afford IVF

Thanks Karen!!! So we decided after talking to the doc/nurse that we are going to do one final IUI with clomid/trigger. After this if it doesn't work, and i'm praying that it does then we will try 2 IUI w/injectibles and then the last step if needed is the IVF. We will see what happens. Just praying and praying. Really trying to just go with the flow now. Not putting any pressure on us or anything.

How are you doing?

I am ok, just biding time until we can try again. Going to an infertility support group, it has been wonderful.You plan sounds great. Honestly, if we don't get pregnant in the next four iuis with femara I don't know what we are going to do because we really can't afford IVF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->