IUI December Buddies

Bigger - I am doing ok just trying to get healthy myself for my upcoming IVF. I have changed my eating as well and have started some additional supplements. I have also stopped drinking all together.

Lucky - so sorry to hear of the bfn hun! Hugs!!!

kat - I was just thinking about you.....I hope you recover from this devastation soon hun. Sending you tons of love and light!

Thanks for your support ladies
Kat: So sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts are with yo xx x

Spoken to the hospital and they have confirmed it was Chemical...........devustated really thought FINALLY it's happened, yeah right. Should have known better.
Don;t know how much more I can take, if I take another knock, I might not get back up.

Sorry negative and ranting, but really feeling it tonight.

Good luck ladies x x x

Lady Luck- I can only imagine how you feel. :( I am so sorry. It's okay to be negative right now, it's very upsetting. From your signature it doesn't say you have ever been pregnant before.... So, even though it was only chemical, at least you can get pregnant! That's one way to look at it. :) my sister had a chemical aug12 but by thanksgiving she was pregnant again and now over 13 weeks!

You are in my prayers.
Actually- all of you are in my prayers. :)

Spoken to the hospital and they have confirmed it was Chemical...........devustated really thought FINALLY it's happened, yeah right. Should have known better.
Don;t know how much more I can take, if I take another knock, I might not get back up.

Good luck ladies x x x

I'm so sorry honey. I hope you feel better soon. Don't give up hope.

Good luck ladies x x x

I am so sorry. I really wish you didn't have to go through this. You have been through so much these past few months. The only logical reason I can see for my Ectopic to be hanging on this long, and your chemical is that soon we will be bump buddies together. Our bodies are just trying to get aligned again. We will get over these losses and back on this road togeter. I am praying for you.

having brown discarge this morning ( sorry if tmi) and did a clear blue POAS digital and it said not PG. So emotional today.
Have an appointment on Monday morning with hospital ffor another blood test, but think it's game over for me now :-(

Hope everyone has a good wkend x x x x

Sweetie...oh, I am so sorry :( I lost my 1st at 6 and a half weeks, so I know how it feels. Still recovering, in fact. Sending love and strength to get through this hard time!

Kat, how are you doing? The grieving process is so hard. I can't believe we are all going through this right now. Hang in there. You are in my prayers.

Just wanted to stop in and say that I am thinking and praying for all you ladies!

https://new.livestream.com/haveababy/implantation-dysfunction/videos/2043559

Just wanted to post this. I'm just now getting educated about immunology factors. I listened to a majority of this yesterday. Very interesting!!

Good luck ladies x x x

I am so sorry. I really wish you didn't have to go through this. You have been through so much these past few months. The only logical reason I can see for my Ectopic to be hanging on this long, and your chemical is that soon we will be bump buddies together. Our bodies are just trying to get aligned again. We will get over these losses and back on this road togeter. I am praying for you.

right back at ya hun. How you doing? Been thinking of you. I think you're right about being in sync together, desting to be bump buddies.
Take care and keep me posted, k.
I've got a scan Friday for IUI x x x

Hey again ladies! Has anyone ever dealt with Fertility Friend? It's an online fertility meds pharmacy that I was just made aware of. Just curious if anyone else has any experience with them.
Day 1 should be tomorrow for me, I had to stop meds mid-cycle because I developed an extremely large cyst on one of my ovaries. U/S technician kept asking me if I was in pain, thought she was nuts, didn't have any pain. Lo and behold, the dang thing was approx. the size of my uterus. This should be an interesting run.
Thanks ladies and good luck with everything!

Sorry, meant to say Freedom Fertility instead of Fertility Friend. My brain cells are just about gone today.

Hey again ladies! Has anyone ever dealt with Fertility Friend? It's an online fertility meds pharmacy that I was just made aware of. Just curious if anyone else has any experience with them.
Day 1 should be tomorrow for me, I had to stop meds mid-cycle because I developed an extremely large cyst on one of my ovaries. U/S technician kept asking me if I was in pain, thought she was nuts, didn't have any pain. Lo and behold, the dang thing was approx. the size of my uterus. This should be an interesting run.
Thanks ladies and good luck with everything!

Hiya,
I've never gone on there, but heard alot of women talking about it on here. Sorry to hear they had to cancel your cycle, I know only too well what that feels like. Here, if you want to talk it through
What they doing about the cyst? Good luck and hope all goes well x x

I love freedom fertility pharmacy - I use them often. The only draw back is that if it's expensive meds they require a signature. But they are great.

Thanks Lady Luck and Type A, I really do appreciate the input!
Lady- They put me on BCP twice a day for 10 days to shrink the cyst. I can't really say I've noticed any pain or anything, so that must be good news:) I call my RE today to let them know AF is here and to see what new protocol they'll be starting me on. I believe it'll be Femara and some sort of injections. Hopefully everything goes well :) This will be our last IUI opportunity until 2015, fingers crossed! Thank you so much for asking :)

Again, thanks so much! Good luck to everyone and hope everything's just getting better!

Good luck ladies x x x

right back at ya hun. How you doing? Been thinking of you. I think you're right about being in sync together, desting to be bump buddies.

Well, I hope you get your BFP before I do, turns out I will not be having a 2013 baby. I have to wait until April at the earliest to try again. They are putting me on birthcontrol once my hcg reaches zero. They are finally going down, but not there yet. I have another test Tuesday. Good luck Friday. I hope this IUI works. You deserve it.

Thanks Lady Luck and Type A, I really do appreciate the input!
Lady- They put me on BCP twice a day for 10 days to shrink the cyst. I can't really say I've noticed any pain or anything, so that must be good news:) I call my RE today to let them know AF is here and to see what new protocol they'll be starting me on. I believe it'll be Femara and some sort of injections. Hopefully everything goes well :) This will be our last IUI opportunity until 2015, fingers crossed! Thank you so much for asking :)

Again, thanks so much! Good luck to everyone and hope everything's just getting better!

Good luck! I pray this is it for you!

Thanks hon. For the most part, not too bad. I'm a little nervous about the trigger shot tomorrow though since its IM. I'm excited and a little nervous.

Good luck ladies x x x

Well, I hope you get your BFP before I do, turns out I will not be having a 2013 baby. I have to wait until April at the earliest to try again. They are putting me on birthcontrol once my hcg reaches zero. They are finally going down, but not there yet. I have another test Tuesday. Good luck Friday. I hope this IUI works. You deserve it.

Oh hun, my heart goes out to you, guess they want to make sure your body is fully recovered. Let me know how your test go. We might still be bump buddies....you never know what life is going to deal us. Keep in touch, thinking of you x x x

Thanks hon. For the most part, not too bad. I'm a little nervous about the trigger shot tomorrow though since its IM. I'm excited and a little nervous.

Good luck ladies x x x

Oh hun, my heart goes out to you, guess they want to make sure your body is fully recovered. Let me know how your test go. We might still be bump buddies....you never know what life is going to deal us. Keep in touch, thinking of you x x x

I will, thank you so much.

Fast update.

I got my peak this morning :happydance: today is day 14 so go for my IUI first thing in the morning after they do a scan too check my lining, follies an all. We had too cancel two times so praying this time nothing goes wrong. We're very excited to get it done this time. Praying for some nice follies this time also. As last time had 2 nice one so hopeing this time be the same or better..

I just wanted to update you all of with what is going on with us an maybe MIA for a while so can relax an all dueing the 2ww..

KMFX for all of you an praying all gets great news soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->