IUI December Buddies

I am just soooo sad and disappointed right now. my nurse called me back with the results and it was negative. last iui was unsuccessful. now it's all out of pocket ... i just don't know if it's worth it anymore to go through the iui's. i know we want to have a baby and that's our ultimate goal and we said we'll try anything. but just this disappointment month after month is getting to me. i'm sure it's hurting my hubby as well. i thought maybe the
3rd time was the charm, but nope.

maybe tomorrow my tune will change. supposed to start clomid tonight and be back on the regimine. so if we decide to do the iui then it would be sometime early march if all goes well with the ultrasound.

I am so sorry! How many IUIs do you think you will do before you look into IVF?

Thanks Karen!!! So we decided after talking to the doc/nurse that we are going to do one final IUI with clomid/trigger. After this if it doesn't work, and i'm praying that it does then we will try 2 IUI w/injectibles and then the last step if needed is the IVF. We will see what happens. Just praying and praying. Really trying to just go with the flow now. Not putting any pressure on us or anything.

How are you doing?

I am ok, just biding time until we can try again. Going to an infertility support group, it has been wonderful.You plan sounds great. Honestly, if we don't get pregnant in the next four iuis with femara I don't know what we are going to do because we really can't afford IVF.

Well you just hang in there. everything will work out in its own way. prayers and good thoughts are what is keeping me going.

Hi Ladies,
Thinking of you all.
Know how you feel Kis, my IUI was cancelled for the 3rd time on Monday, can't seem get to insemination :-( feel like giving up atm, even though I ache for a baby x x x
How you doing Karen ? xx

Oh no! Why was it cancelled?!? I am so so sorry! You do not deserve this to keep happening. What now?

I am good. I am over my bad mood and just trying to go day to day. I still don't think I have really accepted what happened. My logical side knows that I had a baby, I had to terminate, and now I have experianced a loss, but the rest of me just feels like one more BFN. I don't think I am really ready to process all that has happened. I guess I am kind of in denial. All I can say is I am SO ready for my April vacation to get here. I need a week on the beach.

My lining again, it went from 10.3 to 7.1 in a matter of 3 days. I think thats why I had a chemical pregnacy.
Plan now is to have a natural cycle and period, while consultant looks at my case notes and start treatment again in April. So same as you, were back on par lol. I have asked of I'll be given anything to help keep my lining thick this time but still waiting for answers thay. You ok x x x

Another BFN..I'm following my gut as feel as my left tube is blocked.. Just a gut feeling.

So we're going to speak to our RE Monday about doing a HSG an if he goes against it will be talking to a new RE. So for now treatments on hold.. Really depressing day.. BLAH..

Update when find out results NOw wait on AF to come.

Hi Ladies,
Thinking of you all.
Know how you feel Kis, my IUI was cancelled for the 3rd time on Monday, can't seem get to insemination :-( feel like giving up atm, even though I ache for a baby x x x
How you doing Karen ? xx

Oh no! Why was it cancelled?!? I am so so sorry! You do not deserve this to keep happening. What now?

I am good. I am over my bad mood and just trying to go day to day. I still don't think I have really accepted what happened. My logical side knows that I had a baby, I had to terminate, and now I have experianced a loss, but the rest of me just feels like one more BFN. I don't think I am really ready to process all that has happened. I guess I am kind of in denial. All I can say is I am SO ready for my April vacation to get here. I need a week on the beach.

My lining again, it went from 10.3 to 7.1 in a matter of 3 days. I think thats why I had a chemical pregnacy.
Plan now is to have a natural cycle and period, while consultant looks at my case notes and start treatment again in April. So same as you, were back on par lol. I have asked of I'll be given anything to help keep my lining thick this time but still waiting for answers thay. You ok x x x

That is so crazy! I am sorry you have to wait until April. What are we going to do with us? LOL. Can't they give you progesterone or something like that? I really hope they get it figure out.

Another BFN..I'm following my gut as feel as my left tube is blocked.. Just a gut feeling.

So we're going to speak to our RE Monday about doing a HSG an if he goes against it will be talking to a new RE. So for now treatments on hold.. Really depressing day.. BLAH..

Update when find out results NOw wait on AF to come.

I am so sorry! I hope you get your HSG, I think it is a great idea to get that done now. Good luck.

Karen just checking up on you. HOw are you doing?

Thanks! I am ok. Had another beta on tuesday, I an now at 7.91. I just realized my birthday this year falls on mother's day. I am really not looking forward to it. How are you?

You are still waiting for your beta to go down????? OMG.....well if you get to start ttc again in April you might get a mothers day bfp! Will you try another IUI then?

I am doing ok. I am probably going to start my IVF cycle in about 2 weeks. Other than that I am just trying to get healthy and do what I can to make this IVF cycle successful!

You are still waiting for your beta to go down????? OMG.....well if you get to start ttc again in April you might get a mothers day bfp! Will you try another IUI then?

I am doing ok. I am probably going to start my IVF cycle in about 2 weeks. Other than that I am just trying to get healthy and do what I can to make this IVF cycle successful!

Yep, still waiting. Crazy, I know. We will try another IUI once we are able. I really hope we get a BFP before or on Mother's day/my birthday. I don't know how I am going to handle that day if I don't.

I know ...this LTTTC is just so hard! Keep your chin up hun! I will continue to pray for you.

How is everyone doing??

I'm back from my long break. I'm all healed from the m/c and subsequent surgery and finally ready to try again. Started Bravelle injections last night.

Hi Kat, I've often wondered how you guys are getting on. Sorry for your loss.

Afm-I had a break from here after our failed iui in dec. I finally feel excited again as we had our third and final iui on Monday. If this doesn't work I don't know what we will do as we have said we are only going to keep TTC til December.

I have high hopes for this cycle though. I had daily menopur 75mg with trigger. The timing was perfect, 2x 20mm and 1x 16mm follicles, good lining (can't remember the numbers) and 49 mil swimmers post wash! Dec iui we had 3 mil swimmers post wash so DH is ecstatic as he has been exercising, drinking less (he gave up for a month from new year) and eating better. It has all paid off!

How is everyone doing??

I'm back from my long break. I'm all healed from the m/c and subsequent surgery and finally ready to try again. Started Bravelle injections last night.

Glad to hear that ur all healed up....best of luck this cycle!!!

Hi Kat, I've often wondered how you guys are getting on. Sorry for your loss.

Afm-I had a break from here after our failed iui in dec. I finally feel excited again as we had our third and final iui on Monday. If this doesn't work I don't know what we will do as we have said we are only going to keep TTC til December.

I have high hopes for this cycle though. I had daily menopur 75mg with trigger. The timing was perfect, 2x 20mm and 1x 16mm follicles, good lining (can't remember the numbers) and 49 mil swimmers post wash! Dec iui we had 3 mil swimmers post wash so DH is ecstatic as he has been exercising, drinking less (he gave up for a month from new year) and eating better. It has all paid off!

The sperm count can really vary!! This is our 4th IUI, and my husband's count has been all over the place from so-so to great. His best was after a good night's sleep and two cups of coffee!

I have discovered there is no timetable with TTC... It just takes longer for some people. I do hope it works for you this cycle,but if not, I hope you don't give up!

We're so very lucky having our 2 girls so if nothing happens we will be happy to cut our losses and move on. The feelings and emotions that go with all of this can be so overwhelming. I feel for us, it's right to have a time frame :)

Yay! I was just thinking yesterday how I missed all of you and was wondering how you were getting on! Thank you so much for writing here Kat, I didn’t even think about it. I searched some new threads to see if you gals were on it, but I didn’t find any. I am so excited to reconnect!

Kat: I am glad that you are recovered from that long horrible journey and excited about ttc again. How do you like the Bravelle injections? With this be for IUI again?

Charliegirl: That is amazing the jump of DH sperm. Congratz! I hope this IUI works for you! It is nice to have a time frame. DH and I are talking about 2-3 more cycles and then being done.

AFM: Life has been a little crazy. So my December IUI turned into an ectopic. I had methotrexate on Jan 28 for it. My HCG took forever to come down and we finally did another femara iui May 3. I ovulated without the ovidrel shot for the first time ever! I have my beta today in two hours, but I POAS this morning and it is negative. Now we are trying to decide if we stick with the femara or move on to injections.

Yeah, when I returned to B+B I wasn't sure where everyone was, so I thought I'd just post on the old thread and see who was still subscribed! Glad to see my old buddies!

The injections worked for me the first time we tried them (with IUI), so I'm a fan...LOL! Yup, we'll do an IUI again. We have to because my DH has ED.

Kat- glad you are at it again and healed <3 good luck on this cycle :)

Chairliegirl- good luck to you as well. You are so blessed to have your two girls, and I forgot what I wanted to say about that! Lol I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me. :dohh:

Karen- awe sorry for the bfn. :hugs: I think the next step would be to go to injections. I only did clomid not femara but only produced one follicle. And bravelle I produced 3.

AFM- I'm currently awaiting a frozen embryo transfer for may 30. I would have done a fresh ivf cycle but my estrogen rose too high and put me at risk for ovarian hyper stimulation. We decided to move to ivf after my laparoscopy in January and trying for the 2 months naturally. I have endometriosis and well it's on all my reproductive organs, so it's doubtful that I would have ever gotten pregnant naturally. I'm just glad we found a way to fund ivf.
I was on 75iu of bravelle and 75 iu of menopur for about 9 days... They retrieved 30 eggs, 27 matured and 13 made it to blasts and were frozen. :)

Thanks, Bma11!

Wow, we all have been on these nutty journeys! Sounds like your IVF prep is going really well so far! Those look like good numbers to me. I hope this is it for you!!!

Is anyone watching that tv show Mike and Molly? Molly has been trying to get pregnant all season, and they are following her journey/frustration. It's been kinda nice to see a tv character go through this at the same time I am. This weeks episode, she went grocery shopping and got pissed off because every time she turned around, there was some pregnant lady there with a toddler and even the check out girl was pregnant. She was so mad!

Kat- we watch mike and Molly! And I saw Tuesdays episode!! I was like exactly!!! My DH said, oh come on it is a story line. I said oh really, where do you think these story lines come from?!?? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->