IUI December Buddies

Here is an update: Friday I went in for another HCG and instead of going down they went to 145. My Dr is out of town so one of the other drs in the clinic reviewed my results and actually decided on a treatment. I do think the nurse went a little overboard with trying to freak me out about an ectopic pregnancy. Pretty much they think it is ectopic because my numbers are now growing. She said if I even think there is a possibility that I could be having any pain that I need to go to the hospital right away. They said I needed to have a full panel on Saturday and then another HCG today. They were hoping my numbers would have gone down from Friday to today. Really? Who are you kidding? I would have bet money on the fact that they wouldn’t have gone down. I had to wait in the office for the results. They went up to 247. They ended up doing an ultrasound. Dr. Bankowski said if they don’t see anything then I will need to have Methotrexate, but if they do see a dark circle then we won’t need to and we can see how it progresses. Basically, if they can see a fetus in my uterus then I am luck and this is a pregnancy, we will see if it is viable, and if not then I need to be treated for an ectopic pregnancy. He was really kind. Pointed out what he saw, and didn’t see. There wasn’t anything in my uterus, so I don’t have a viable pregnancy. It was really nice to get that definitive answer. He also didn’t see an ectopic pregnancy, but he said they can be small and sometimes hide. I have an appointment at 2 pm for the Methotrexate. It is a low dose of Chemo. After I expel this pregnancy we need to make sure everything is flushed out so that the Methotrexate doesn’t affect my next pregnancy.

Thanks lady luck, I am a little nauseous but ok. How are you? What is going on with your journey lately?

Hi Karen,
Going through a confussing time atm, had bloods done this week and hcg levels were 14 on cd24, so they retested me on cd26 and it rose to 20, but hadn't doubled but then I did have the test 7 hours too early. So possible PG, but can't get excitted incase it starts going down.
Have to wait now til Tuesday when I'll be cd32 to have another blood test, hopefully it will be good results, but the wait is going to be a nightmare. Plus I've been told to take things easy, but work is manic atm, so trying my best x x x

Hi Karen,
Going through a confussing time atm, had bloods done this week and hcg levels were 14 on cd24, so they retested me on cd26 and it rose to 20, but hadn't doubled but then I did have the test 7 hours too early. So possible PG, but can't get excitted incase it starts going down.
Have to wait now til Tuesday when I'll be cd32 to have another blood test, hopefully it will be good results, but the wait is going to be a nightmare. Plus I've been told to take things easy, but work is manic atm, so trying my best x x x

Praying for you, Lady. Was this a result of IUI or natural? Tuesday isn't too far away hon.

Hi Karen,

Praying for you, Lady. Was this a result of IUI or natural? Tuesday isn't too far away hon.

Thanks Conceive, it was natural. I know it will be here in no time, but still feels like a life time away atm. Thinking of doing a POAS test over the wkend, if it comes up positive, I'll know my levels are still raising. So close now.

How's things with you?

Hi Karen,

Thanks Conceive, it was natural. I know it will be here in no time, but still feels like a life time away atm. Thinking of doing a POAS test over the wkend, if it comes up positive, I'll know my levels are still raising. So close now.

How's things with you?

That's wonderful news that you were able to possibly get pregnant naturally! Let's hope you are in the clear.

I'm doing alright, just waiting for IUI and still on the injectibles. I'm scheduled for Sunday!

karen thinking of you hun! I hope this is over for you very soon!

Fast post..

Started my meds combo an Feb 6 go in for ultrasound & praying can do a IUI this time around.. Had 2 IUI's canceled so hope this time will get to do one. Do not want to miss another one.

Ladies may you all have a good weekend an stay warm. We've got cold an snow here with winds at times almost 50mph. May all of us get a BFP very soon an can move on in life.

Good luck Bigger! I hope you get the IUI done also! Do you have a different plan of attack this time to help the DH along?

Good luck Bigger! I hope you get the IUI done also! Do you have a different plan of attack this time to help the DH along?

Our RE has given him a script for 2 little pills an they're not cheap in cost. Just for 2 80 bxs... OUCH. His insurance will not cover the cost so have POOP ourselves but hay if they help don't care for the cost as long gets the job done. :haha: We're going get bdn'g this weekend an after the weekend no more bdn'g....until after the IUI is done. I've already been having lots of cramping in ovaries at times which hopefully means something good is happening in there. Hope for some really good follies this time again like last time. I've changed my diet up some with drinking 1C of green tea w raw honey once a day, then later drink some good fruit juices that is 100% juice not the other and eating lots of fresh vegetables and fruits an some good meats plus drinking lots of water.

ttc.. how is things with you?

Hi Karen,

How's things with you?

That's wonderful news that you were able to possibly get pregnant naturally! Let's hope you are in the clear.

I'm doing alright, just waiting for IUI and still on the injectibles. I'm scheduled for Sunday!

Good luck, keeoing everything crossed for you. How are you finding the injections x x x

Thanks hon. For the most part, not too bad. I'm a little nervous about the trigger shot tomorrow though since its IM. I'm excited and a little nervous.

Hi Karen,

Oh my goodness! I am praying for you that they keep going up. I am can't wait to hear on tuesday. I really hope you don't have to go through the same things I am right now, you have been through way too much already.

Started spotted tonight......hope it stays as spotted, really dont know to think now.

Good luck Concieve.

How you doing Karen ? x x x

Started spotted tonight......hope it stays as spotted, really dont know to think now.

Good luck Concieve.

How you doing Karen ? x x x

I hope that is all it is too! I am doing well. My HCG went from 247 to 246.6. They are still concerned about a tubal rupture. I am going out of town this weekend and they said that it is against medical orders or whatever. I am not worried. I have my next beta on Tuesday.

having brown discarge this morning ( sorry if tmi) and did a clear blue POAS digital and it said not PG. So emotional today.
Have an appointment on Monday morning with hospital ffor another blood test, but think it's game over for me now :-(

Hope everyone has a good wkend x x x x

having brown discarge this morning ( sorry if tmi) and did a clear blue POAS digital and it said not PG. So emotional today.
Have an appointment on Monday morning with hospital ffor another blood test, but think it's game over for me now :-(

Hope everyone has a good wkend x x x x

Sweetie...oh, I am so sorry :( I lost my 1st at 6 and a half weeks, so I know how it feels. Still recovering, in fact. Sending love and strength to get through this hard time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->