IUI GIRLS General chat , Clomid etc

Hope all goes well this time Akcher.

FX vineyard that it is implantation spotting.
PS: Are you on progesterone?

Debshopeful, yes, I am on progesterone. I don't like it. I have been soooo tired and fatigued ever since starting it. I have no energy.

Today, I have been feeling a bit sick to my stomach. I can only hope for my :bfp:

FX. When are you going to test?
Has your FS suggested progesterone only for two weeks or the whole first trimester?

My FS insists on progesterone the whole of the first trimester.

Sorry you are having side effects, I don't feel any different on it, but my best friend felt sick from it.

I test Thursday morning and will get the results sometime Thursday afternoon. My FS will have me on Progesterone for the entire 1st trimester. However, I am going to see if I can switch to injections because honestly I'd rather do that than suppositories.

Shame sweetie, the one I was on is a tablet that you just swallow morning and night.

If you read the tense of the above statement you will know that the witch got me today. I called my FS on his mobile and I am going to start eustrogen tomorrow and see him on Friday to discuss this next cycle.

Good luck vineyard, we need someone to have a happy ending :)

Debshopeful, sorry to hear about that darn witch :witch:. :hugs: Did you have to stop progesterone in order for AF to come? I'm not familiar with the drug you are starting. We did Clomid but will be more agressive by doing FSH injections next time. Hopefully, there won't be a next time!!!!! Tomorrow is the magic testing day. FX and tons of praying!

Hello ladies, I'm new here! I have been TTC for two years; three miscarriages later...still no baby! I am 9 DPO and we attempted our second IUI this cycle. I am hoping and praying this is our month. If not we will be moving on to fertility shots...nervous about that! Anybody have experience with the shots? I know two years is short compared to a lot of people, and my sympathy goes out to everybody on here! I feel like every time I turn around someone is announcing their pregnancy or having a baby, and every time I've miscarried a close friend of mine ended up pregnant as well, so I get to watch them go through their pregnancy...don't get me wrong I'm happy for them...it's just hard! :(

Hello ladies, I'm new here! I have been TTC for two years; three miscarriages later...still no baby! I am 9 DPO and we attempted our second IUI this cycle. I am hoping and praying this is our month. If not we will be moving on to fertility shots...nervous about that! Anybody have experience with the shots? I know two years is short compared to a lot of people, and my sympathy goes out to everybody on here! I feel like every time I turn around someone is announcing their pregnancy or having a baby, and every time I've miscarried a close friend of mine ended up pregnant as well, so I get to watch them go through their pregnancy...don't get me wrong I'm happy for them...it's just hard!

Sorry about the double post...like I said I'm new here! LOL

Today is testing day!!! I go in for a blood test this morning and will have the results sometime this afternoon. FX.

Three more days to go! I go in Monday for my labs and I have never been so nervous. People tell me not to think about it, how is that possible? I'm just really nervous about the fertlity shots next cycle, if this cycle didn't work...Ok, I just needed to get that off my chest.

I'm new to the forum and new to online forum. I'm about to start my 1st IUI very shortly. I have been advised by the Clinic to go up to 6 cycle drug free and then review this if not conceived by 6th try. I'm concerned as I'm 40 and understand that the success rate is only 8% per cycle. Do you think I should consider clomid from the start? Any advice much appreciated. Donzy

Ill be happy to answer any IUI questions having been through 2 cycles myself :)

Good luck girls

Donzy,
I would think given your age, going straight onto IUI with clomid would make more sense to me.

It would seem different areas do things differently as i went straight onto a fully medically controlled cycle and im 21.

Unmedicated IUI cycles at your age doesn't make sense to me either. In fact, unmedicated cycles for any age doesn't make sense to me. I'm 27 and was started with a Clomid medicated cycle. That was was a :bfn:. Therefore, we are going to be more agressive with the next one and do Clomid and injectible FSH in hope of a :bfp:.

I also feel that for you, 6 cycles is a little extreme as well. If it doesn't work after several medicated cycles, your doctor should be more agressive and probably consider in vitro.

I agree. If you have been trying up to this point, there shouldn't be an extra wait of 6 months. My doctor put me on Clomid straight away. 6 months is too long to wait for unmedicated cycles.

Arcanegirl - I see that you concieved on your 2nd IUI. If you don't mind me asking how many follicles did you have? I can only seem to have one! I feel like I'm going to have no luck with just one! Maybe the shots next month will give me more...maybe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->