IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Wow this thread moves quick!

Congrats Sasha, Harvest (great numbers and LB!

Stellar - fx'd everything is okay. Hang in there - I can only imagine how difficult this must be.

Stellar - fx'd everything is okay. Hang in there - I can only imagine how difficult this must be.

how you doing Mary? when are you testing? any signs of a BFP??

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks ladies:) the IUI went really well. It hurt, but nearly as much as I thought it would. The nurse said I had excellent CM:) the whole thing was easier than I thought. All was good, except the nurse didn't seem nearly as optimistic as my dr. She was like, well there's only a 22% chance and 'well if it doesn't work we'll see you next time'
Kind of start to bum me out, but my DH was like- well she's probably like that because she doesn't want you to be devastated if it doesn't work or have you having way too much false hope.

Well false or not I am so hopeful that I'm on week two of my 40 week journey:):):)

*wishing and hoping*

Hey Monica - all signs look like every other month so I'm just hangin in there trying really hard to be positive and not stress. Of course I start worrying about having to do a lap and waiting and everything else. My hubby told me to stay off the net...lol. He said just stick to the bump site - ha ha!

I won't test until Saturday. I guess I'll go for the beta this time even if AF shows up - have you been going for yours?

How about you - feeling okay? Any more cramps?

Hey Monica - all signs look like every other month so I'm just hangin in there trying really hard to be positive and not stress. Of course I start worrying about having to do a lap and waiting and everything else. My hubby told me to stay off the net...lol. He said just stick to the bump site - ha ha!

hang in there Mary!! it aint over till we all have our babies in our arms!!

no cramps today! trying to keep positive...but keep thinking I may need to go to IVF! DH's number are never consistent...some low..some ok...but not awesome....you only need one but...

the net is awful sometimes! I have looked up IVF and my stomach starting churning...so I closed the page right away!

Morning girls! :hi:

How's everyone today?

Got a question for you all... Do you experience some type of symptom or feel something every month that gives you a clear indication that the :witch: is on her way? I think I do. Every cycle from 10dpo until the :witch: shows up I get a bloody nose in the morning. I went back and checked out all my cycles where I ovulated and I saw that I had mark my bloody nose every two week wait. Odd huh? Well I've had a bloody nose yesterday and now this morning so I think that by Monday I'll be starting a new cycle.

Thanks ladies:) the IUI went really well. It hurt, but nearly as much as I thought it would. The nurse said I had excellent CM:) the whole thing was easier than I thought. All was good, except the nurse didn't seem nearly as optimistic as my dr. She was like, well there's only a 22% chance and 'well if it doesn't work we'll see you next time'
Kind of start to bum me out, but my DH was like- well she's probably like that because she doesn't want you to be devastated if it doesn't work or have you having way too much false hope.

Well false or not I am so hopeful that I'm on week two of my 40 week journey:):):)

*wishing and hoping*

GOOD LUCK! And from my experience it doesn't matter if they are super optimistic or realistic it still stings when its not a BFP so keep your spirits up and remember you're PUPO!!! :hugs:

GOOD LUCK! And from my experience it doesn't matter if they are super optimistic or realistic it still stings when its not a BFP so keep your spirits up and remember you're PUPO!!! :hugs:

This is soooo true! Good luck Angie, hope this is it for you.

August, that is a strange PMS symptom. TBH, I don't really have any warning signals. She just flies in when she wants!!

AFM, I'll probably start testing tomorrow....I'll be 8DPIUI/10DPT. I didn't test out the trigger leaving my body, so hopefully I won't get a false positive. Have to admit, I'm not really feeling 'it' this month. But I'm going to try to be positive!

I won't test until Saturday. I guess I'll go for the beta this time even if AF shows up - have you been going for yours?

Hang in there Mary!! My doctor specifically told me when we met with him that 99.99% of people have NO symptoms at all and will not know they are pregnant and will think that AF is showing up! So remain positive and optimistic till the witch shows up!! AND if you do end up doing a lap it was really not that bad at all - other than bloating and discomfort for a few days after the surgery it was really a very routine / easy procedure to go through! If you want more details about it feel free to send me a PM and I can share my experience with you as I just had it done in July.

I know what your hubby is talking about when he says to stay off the net - I have found that I waste so much energy into questioning symptoms that my stress level goes up! If only it were so easy to "just relax" sigh ..... :hugs:

hang in there Mary!! it aint over till we all have our babies in our arms!!

no cramps today! trying to keep positive...but keep thinking I may need to go to IVF! DH's number are never consistent...some low..some ok...but not awesome....you only need one but...

the net is awful sometimes! I have looked up IVF and my stomach starting churning...so I closed the page right away!

Hi Monica - sorry to hear you're doubting the IUI this month! Stay positive and just remember it only takes ONE good sperm to get to your egg!!!!

And like you I had all the feelings of "OH GOD IVF!" and then did some research, talked to some women on here and I now actually can't wait for it to start .... the success rates are MUCH higher with IVF and I figure I'm already pumping my body full of hormones I might as well go through IVF and have a 55 or 60% chance over 26%. Hang in there!!! Praying that this is your month and no more treatments!!!!

Kissyface ~ I too was so so so scared of IVF... I had it in mind that it was like 50 injections a day! :rofl: I'm nuts, but like Springy said, after much research and talking here in bnb I CAN"T WAIT to get to that point! The success rate is so much higher than these horrid and sometimes painful IUI. I haven't even start my new cycle and I'm so afraid of the IUI hurting like it it during my first IUI.

As for me, I still have this horrid cold/cough/itchy throat thing going on and it's driving me insane!

Also, I spoke with my husband just now, and we have decided that we are going to give November and December a try with the IUI's but if no pregnancy occurs than we will have to wait until next summer to continue our treatments, as we both have super crazy schedules next fall, with travel and work and school.

everyone is scared of IVF at first, but it's no biggie. the side effects of the meds are more annoying than anything :winkwink: i'm a huge IVF advocate now.. YES, IVF!!!! :yipee::yipee:

Hey girls, sorry if I've been a constant chatter bug lately, but I have so much on my mind and no one to talk to.

I have just made one of the hardest decisions of my life thus far and that is to not continue anymore fertility treatments. At least until next summer. I have already called the fertility center and had them put my record aside in the "taking a break" section. I also called my OBgyn's office and have left a message in regards to ordering my birth control pills. I'm now waiting for their call. My period has not arrived but just in case, I want that birth control!

I want to thank you all for such great support these past three months. I would have gone insane without you all.

I want to wish all you the best in your treatments, may you all have more courage than I obviously have, and that your BFP's come soon. For those pregnant already, I wish you the best during and after your pregnancy.

I will be around reading and seeing and following your progress, but for now I'm taking a break, indefinetly.

:hugs:

August I hope you are greeting your new little one instead of trying again:)

I got a nosebleed two cycles, but no pattern to them.

Thanks springy! I am trying to stay positively realistic. So very hopeful, but also knowing that it may take several times.

This is soooo true! Good luck Angie, hope this is it for you.

August, that is a strange PMS symptom. TBH, I don't really have any warning signals. She just flies in when she wants!!

AFM, I'll probably start testing tomorrow....I'll be 8DPIUI/10DPT. I didn't test out the trigger leaving my body, so hopefully I won't get a false positive. Have to admit, I'm not really feeling 'it' this month. But I'm going to try to be positive!

Test test test:) that's always my mantra:). I hope you are another one of the BFP on this thread this month

Hey girls, sorry if I've been a constant chatter bug lately, but I have so much on my mind and no one to talk to.

I have just made one of the hardest decisions of my life thus far and that is to not continue anymore fertility treatments. At least until next summer. I have already called the fertility center and had them put my record aside in the "taking a break" section. I also called my OBgyn's office and have left a message in regards to ordering my birth control pills. I'm now waiting for their call. My period has not arrived but just in case, I want that birth control!

I want to thank you all for such great support these past three months. I would have gone insane without you all.

I want to wish all you the best in your treatments, may you all have more courage than I obviously have, and that your BFP's come soon. For those pregnant already, I wish you the best during and after your pregnancy.

I will be around reading and seeing and following your progress, but for now I'm taking a break, indefinetly.

:hugs:

:hugs: I know this road can be difficult. Remember that a lot of people have gotten pregnant when they stop trying. It's not over until the :witch: shows. You never know you might already have a baby inside of you!

August, I really feel for you. That's a difficult decision to make. If you've gotten to this point, then a break is probably an excellent decision. I hope the time away is healing for you and you come back with a speedy BFP.

August, you're right, that's a big decision, but you know best what to do. I hope AF stays away and you don't have to worry about all the arrangements you've made, but I completely understand wanting to know what is coming next and needing to take a break. :hugs:

oh August, I'll miss you! I'm sorry you have to make this decision-but I feel for you. DH and I have already took one ttc break for 9 months and have decided if 2 or 3 of our IUI cycles don't work we're out for a bit too. Please IM me if you need a taking a break buddy to talk to!!

I will have to run through more of these posts to respond to everyone else. I'm been a little MIA lately as it's been hard to come on at all with my first failed IUI. I don't have any option of doing IVF so I'm taking the failed IUI hard as it's all we have left-but I want to make sure I'm here to support you other girls so will come back on after work and catch up.

Anyway-I have a HUGE question. I went in today for my protocol/baseline US for IUI2. I'm cd6. I was supposed to start my clomid today 50mg 6-10.

Anyway-then my US revealed a 19-20 mm follie ALREADY WAITING. On top of that I have EWCM+ cervical fluid and what the dr. called a "beautiful, thick triple A lining.........for cd14". He didn't believe that I had the days right and was only at cd6. He said there was no way I could have had a period and just stopped bleeding two days ago with lining like that and the cervical fluid and the ripe egg. Him and the nurse had to really have a go at my chart to see I indeed called in my period on Friday. He's STILL not convinced I really had a period-granted I don't have heavy periods, but this one wasn't different then other ones. They did a pg test just in case but it was negative and he said he could tell by the US also I wasn't pg. Does anyone know what is going on with me?

Now I have missed the chance for multiple follies in this cycle. Also I was so befuddled I didn't know what to do and we left it that I will BD at home next few days and go in on Friday for another US to see what's going on in there. If I haven't ov'd yet naturally I can trigger Sat and have IUI Monday morning if we want. I'm crazy confused.

:help:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->