IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Round2 -- Mine never made me wait between, but I did anyway. The first time, it was because I was traveling this summer and I wasn't around for monitoring. The second time, I took the month off because my funds were running out and I figured that I could have only one more IUI before my insurance kicked in. I turn 35 next month, and at that point, insurance would cover IUIs since I had not been pregnant for 6 months.

So, I don't know if it's good or bad to take time off, it's just how it turned out for me.

Hi Ladies, thanks so much for all the well wishes! I'm so happy that the beta numbers were good and I am keeping everything crossed that they increase by tomorrow!
Congrats Sasha :)
Hope all you ladies are doing well!!!

Little Bird- your beta is awesome!! I'm thinking you're going to be in the twins club! :) Can't wait to see what you find out at your first ultrasound!

Lol august- my dh used to hide tests from me too! It made me crazy:)

Sasha I am so excited for you dear! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Wouldn't it be funny if Harvest and Littlebird both had twins?!? This thread would be goodluck for sure.

As for me I am freaking out a little bit because I was supposed to OV tomorrow and I got a positive OPK this morning. Hopefully my dr calls me back with an appt today. I can't believe I might be getting pregnant today!! Maybe that's wishful thinking, but I'm going to be wishful and hopeful today:) wish me lots of baby dust please!

Lol august- my dh used to hide tests from me too! It made me crazy:)

Sasha I am so excited for you dear! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Wouldn't it be funny if Harvest and Littlebird both had twins?!? This thread would be goodluck for sure.

As for me I am freaking out a little bit because I was supposed to OV tomorrow and I got a positive OPK this morning. Hopefully my dr calls me back with an appt today. I can't believe I might be getting pregnant today!! Maybe that's wishful thinking, but I'm going to be wishful and hopeful today:) wish me lots of baby dust please!

Good luck!!!!! I hope that they call you back today! That's right... keep hopeful =)

Well, it looks like the BFP I got after my double IUI may not be a sticky bean after all. :( had first beta at 237, second was like 630. My 6 week scan showed nothing and a beta of 1050. Even though they told me it looks bad, I keep crossing my fingers that maybe I ovulated almost a week later than they think. Go back Thursday...not sure what to expect.

Angieloo -- good luck! I hope everything is perfect with the timing and you are on your way to a BFP! :dust:

AStellarmom -- I'm sorry, I know this is a scary time, and it stinks that you have to wait to find out what's going on. I will keep hoping that you get happy news on Thursday and the timing for the last scan was just off for whatever reason. I have my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

Well, it looks like the BFP I got after my double IUI may not be a sticky bean after all. :( had first beta at 237, second was like 630. My 6 week scan showed nothing and a beta of 1050. Even though they told me it looks bad, I keep crossing my fingers that maybe I ovulated almost a week later than they think. Go back Thursday...not sure what to expect.

I'm sorry you're going through this. I know the wait feels like torture. Take good care of yourself. I really hope you get some good news on Thursday.

Oh astellamom :hugs: I really hope things work out! Fingers crossed for you!

I am so nervous! They called back- appointment is today! IUI is now this afternoon

Thanks. It seems like everything we have to do is a waiting game! Thanks for listening to me rant...I feel like I am losing my mind not knowing if I lost the baby or if it was just too early. I still cannot explain the beta, though...

Astellarmom, I am so sorry about your scan - that is upsetting and frustrating, I'm sure. I really hope you get some good news Thursday!

Good luck angie! Hopefully your IUI will be quick and painless like my last one was. I can't believe I'm only 5dpiui - I wish time would go by faster!!

Thanks. It seems like everything we have to do is a waiting game! Thanks for listening to me rant...I feel like I am losing my mind not knowing if I lost the baby or if it was just too early. I still cannot explain the beta, though...

hang in there....I am sure everything is fine....sorry for the frustration....and rant away!! that's why we are here! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yay Harvest, Sasha and LB!

Stellar -- huge hugs, hun. While everything may turn out to be just fine, it's not fair you're in such limbo.

Round -- mine didn't make me take a month off just because. I HAD to once because of a cyst. But.... The first time I had 6 follies, took a break due to the cyst then had 5 follies. Didn't take a break and then only had 1 on my 3rd cycle. :shrug: No way of knowing if doing it back to back made my body too used to the drugs or not.... But I do wonder if I had taken a month off if things would have gone better? :shrug:

That's what we are for sweetie :hugs:

I pray that everything be in your favor, and that when you go back on Thursday, everything be perfect and that baby too! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->