IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Hi Ladies

YAY! Got my confirmation from the FS on the phone just now!
HCG went from 11 on 12th Oct to 81 on 17th Oct.... That confirms BFP!!

Going for 6 weeks u/s late next week...maybe 27th or 28th!

Hoping that everything will be 100% and no surprises!

Congrats Harvest!!

Good luck with everything PCOS! not long until you are PUPO hang in there :)
Got my beta results today 520!!!

Wow Harvest... Thats so high!!!! How many are in there? :haha:

I'm a few days ahead and mine came back as 81 yesterday (4weeks5days) and my FS was perfectly happy with the result.

PCOS - how is the Lupron going? Is it getting any better?? Do you have a countdown ticker going yet?? Can't wait for your FET!!!!

Can I be a little negative for one moment? :haha: I hate Lupron. It's evil.

I don't think I will put up a ticker until I pass my last appt with flying colors and there's no way they can cancel the date (my last appt is 10/29) ... I just feel like a ticker always jinxes me.

Just gotta take one day at a time ... it's so hard to be excited until the day is here, ya know?!

Hang in there sweetie :hugs:

By the way I love your picture! So Cute!!!

Hi Ladies

Congrats Harvest!!

OMG... congrats to you sweetie!!!!! So awesome :happydance:

PCOS - how is the Lupron going? Is it getting any better?? Do you have a countdown ticker going yet?? Can't wait for your FET!!!!

I don't think I will put up a ticker until I pass my last appt with flying colors and there's no way they can cancel the date (my last appt is 10/29) ... I just feel like a ticker always jinxes me.

Just gotta take one day at a time ... it's so hard to be excited until the day is here, ya know?!

When it comes to fertility drugs you can be as NEGATIVE as you want!!!! They are awful - they cause total chaos in our systems!!! BUT when the frostie is put back and your PUPO it will be all worth it :)

I agree with you about tickers .... I find they jinx me. Hubby and I have also decided that beyond BnB ladies we are not telling any family or friends that we are having another IUI done. Just feel maybe with less people looking at us day in and day out through the cycle it will be be less pressure on us. Now if AF would just HURRY up and get here!!

Good luck with everything PCOS! not long until you are PUPO hang in there :)
Got my beta results today 520!!!

Harvest those numbers are PHENOMENAL where you're at in your pregnancy - If I were a betting woman my money would be on that you have twinkies in the oven!!!

Hi Ladies

Congrats Harvest!!

Congrat's Sasha25!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months :)

Springy ~ DH and I have also decided not to tell anyone about our next IUI cycle. Less pressure on us, like you said. Are you taking anything to bring on AF?

As for me ~ I tested this morning :blush: I couldn't help it, I'm an addict... Hello my name is Jackie and I'm a pee on a stick addict. :rofl: But of course it was negative. So I grabbed the last 4 internet cheapie test, and the one FRER that I have left and I gave them to my husband. "Hide them and don't let me find them," are the exact words I told him. I rather not test anymore and just wait for Tuesday morning to come.

I'm thinking about scheduling my next fertility consult, because I know that if I'm not pregnant now, and I have to go into another IUI cycle, then the next step at my center is IVF and I'd like to get a head start on getting all the information that I need because I have no clue what IVF is about.

I've put so much on hold lately due to the fertility treatments, alsways wondering "what if i get pregnant" "can I still travel" "no more coffee" "exercise lightly now, you never know..." AND I'm so tired of putting my life on hold. I booked a vacation for January (13th-24th). My husband will be turning 30 on January 14th and I'm surprising him with a vacation to San Fransico to see his parents, sister, brother in law and niece and nephew. He has no idea and I'm not telling him until the day we leave :happydance: I'm really excited. And honestly if I don't get pregnant by then, or if the date interfere with IVF or IUI then the treatment can wait an extra month, because I'm done with putting my life on hold. :p

Oh August, I so know how you are feeling. I've gained a good 10lbs this year because I'm too afraid to excercise!

I think it's a very healthy plan to book your vacation. Not that I don't think it's going to happen for you, it's just that you have to continue to live. This takes over so much of your life and actually becomes your life before you know it. It's so important to find things that make you happy.

Oh August, I so know how you are feeling. I've gained a good 10lbs this year because I'm too afraid to excercise!

I think it's a very healthy plan to book your vacation. Not that I don't think it's going to happen for you, it's just that you have to continue to live. This takes over so much of your life and actually becomes your life before you know it. It's so important to find things that make you happy.

Girl, at least you only gained 10bls, I was 130 at the beginning of the year and I'm not 150!!! I wanted to die when I saw my weight, but I am 5'8 so I'm pretty tall and it evens out but still, that's 20lbs!!!! LOL

It's so true, TTC takes over your life and it's crazy when you actaully sit back and realize it.

Girl, at least you only gained 10bls, I was 130 at the beginning of the year and I'm not 150!!! I wanted to die when I saw my weight, but I am 5'8 so I'm pretty tall and it evens out but still, that's 20lbs!!!! LOL

It's so true, TTC takes over your life and it's crazy when you actaully sit back and realize it.

Well, you still weigh less than me! Skinny-minny!

When we started this process I was 130 pounds, by June of this year I was 156 pounds ... and now I should also preface this with the fact that I am 5 ft 1 inch so 26 pounds on my frame is a lot! I have gone from a size 6 to a size 10 (with the 10s being tight at my heaviest!) So in June I resolved myself to the notion that I needed to STOP putting my life on hold for TTC. So I am eating healthier and have dropped 12 pounds ... still another 15 to go but I'm on my way there. I know that in my next IUI I won't go to the gym in the TWW but between now and the TWW I am out running and back at the gym leading my life as normal.

I also discussed caffeine with my doctor and he said one cup a day is not going to affect fertility at all - and during pregnancy one cup and the odd second cup is fine, there are issues when people are drinking significantly more cups than that.

All the best PCOS

Hi Ladies

Congrats Harvest!!

Congrats sasha..please shower baby dust on me..:dust:

Congrats Sasha!! That is so exciting - hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months

Your numbers are great, Harvest! Wow - sounds like a sticky bean to me!

LittleBird, good luck with your 2nd beta today. Let us know when you get your results!

So I spoke with my fertility center just now and this is what I was told

IUI #1 - August/Sept counted because the IUI was completed.
IUI #2 - Sept/Oct did not count because the IUI was abandoned.

So... I still have two more try's of IUI's before I'd be seen for the next step/process.

Tentative dates:

IUI #2 - November 7th - November 11th (Which it better be before the 10th because I leave for Canada on the 10th! :haha:)
IUI #3 - December 9th- December 14th

Fertility Consult scheduled for end of December and if all is well... then we do 3 more rounds of IUI but with FSH injections instead of Clomid pills and that starts January 2012... BUT I'm determined to be pregnant before the end of this year! :laugh2:

Congratulations, Sasha! I'm happy that your numbers are increasing on track! :happydance:

August, you crack me up with telling him to hide the tests. You know you are addicted when you ask others to prevent you from POAS! :haha:

About weight gain, I gained some since going to the FS, partly by lack of exercise, but I think it also had something to do with the hormones. I wasn't eating too much or anything, just bloating and getting bigger each month. Thank God I took off last cycle and lost that weight, or I'd be even bigger now!

Just got the 2nd beta results back. 7175! I'm relieved that I passed the blood tests and I've got a first ultrasound scheduled for 11/1. I am so excited!

Yay Little Bird....you're bean(s) are growing well!!! I can't wait for the u/s.

August, sounds like a good plan. I've got two IUI's left, then we'll do IVF in the spring. Where in Canada are visiting?

Does anybody else's FS make them sit out a cycle between IUI's? I don't have PCOS and have never had a cyst, but they want me to wait till December before I do another IUI. Pisses me off! I'm turning 35 in March. My eggs aren't getting any younger!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->