IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Littlebird ~ it was hard but somehow I know it was the right decision. I somehow feel so much less on my shoulders. But deep down I'm praying that the witch stays away and that I get my well deserved BFP this weekend.

Titi ~ Thank you so much for offering to be my "break" person to talk to, I will keep that in mind. :hugs:

Is there any possible chance that it is a cyst?? I had a 30mm cyst on CD3.

thanks for the advice-when he first saw it he did doublechecked as he said it could possibly be a cyst or just two much smaller follies that were so close together they looked like one bigger one. But then he said that given the amount of fertile cervical mucus in there and ESP. the size of the lining I'm ready to ov. I'm not so freaked out by the early ov/follie as I am the fact that I have such a thick pretty lining where he said that wasn't possible if I'd just bled. He just kept asking over and over if I was sure I started af on friday and had a normal period as my ultrasound gives no indication of shedding a lining that shortly ago. I was baffled by it AND the fact that after doing all these procedures on me there could be any question of where I was at in my cycle!

Wow, Titi, that's really confusing! I don't know what to tell you, but if your RE says you're ready to go I guess you just have to trust him! It will be too bad if you don't get to take the Clomid to try to get more follies. Did you have anything like an HSG or lap done lately? I've heard that can throw off a cycle.

August, I'm sorry that you won't be trying anymore treatments. I sure hope this cycle brings you your BFP! Best of luck.

AFM, the trigger shot is gone - I had a very negative IC this morning. Now I just have to decide when to test for real. My IUI was last Thursday - would it be too early to try testing this weekend?

Hi Ladies, PCOS-love the new profile pic!
August-sorry to hear you are going through a tough time, maybe a break is just what you will ned to get preggo :)
FX Azlissie!
Titi-hope everything works our for you :)
AFM-Got me second beta today and it more that doubled to 1640 :) Scan is on Nov 8, can't wait to see how many!

AFM, the trigger shot is gone - I had a very negative IC this morning. Now I just have to decide when to test for real. My IUI was last Thursday - would it be too early to try testing this weekend?

Well, it's definitely up to you. Some people want to test every day for peace of mind. Some people find that it makes them crazy and they wait for as long as possible to test. I started at 7DPIUI/9DPT because my trigger has always hung around for a long time. I was shocked to see the very faint positive on 8DPIUI. So, it is possible but don't get too discouraged if don't see a line until later.

Titi -- I have never heard a situation like yours, but I'm sure there's a lot I don't know.

Littlebird ~ it was hard but somehow I know it was the right decision. I somehow feel so much less on my shoulders. But deep down I'm praying that the witch stays away and that I get my well deserved BFP this weekend.

Good luck August! I know this must have been a very tough decision.

Titi, that is very strange. I had a similar thing happen to me this cycle, but not quite the same situation. I went in on the CD9 and had an 18mm follie. I had a ton of CM and my lining was thick. I turned out my follie slowed right down and the others caught up so I didn't OV till CD15.

Alizzie, I'm just a day behind you and will be testing tomorrow. I'm a POAS freak! I'm glad to hear your trigger is gone. I haven't tested mine out, I hope it's gone too.

Well, I poas and BFN. I know it's still early but i have all the normal pms symptoms and am pretty sure I'm out.

Hey girls, sorry if I've been a constant chatter bug lately, but I have so much on my mind and no one to talk to.

I have just made one of the hardest decisions of my life thus far and that is to not continue anymore fertility treatments. At least until next summer. I have already called the fertility center and had them put my record aside in the "taking a break" section. I also called my OBgyn's office and have left a message in regards to ordering my birth control pills. I'm now waiting for their call. My period has not arrived but just in case, I want that birth control!

I want to thank you all for such great support these past three months. I would have gone insane without you all.

I want to wish all you the best in your treatments, may you all have more courage than I obviously have, and that your BFP's come soon. For those pregnant already, I wish you the best during and after your pregnancy.

I will be around reading and seeing and following your progress, but for now I'm taking a break, indefinetly.

:hugs:

August - while I'm sorry to lose you on the board you definitely know what is best for you and your husband, and if that is taking a break then then that is what the right thing is and you have to trust in your instincts and that God has a plan for you guys. I'll have you in my thoughts and prayers.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well, I poas and BFN. I know it's still early but i have all the normal pms symptoms and am pretty sure I'm out.

Its not over till the witch shows up!!!! Hang in there. Do you know what your next steps will be?

Titi - wish I could offer you an explanation but I can't. Hang in there and BD lots in the next few days and see what the clinic has to say on Friday. HUGS!

Its not over till the witch shows up!!!! Hang in there. Do you know what your next steps will be?

We'll do one more IUI in November and then if still no pregnancy we'll take a break over Christmas and see what the Doctor has to say. Initially we were told that they recommend 6 IUI's - 3 with clomid and 3 with injectibles. I only did one clomid cycle without IUI so I'm not sure what they'll recommend.

How about you? How are things?

We'll do one more IUI in November and then if still no pregnancy we'll take a break over Christmas and see what the Doctor has to say. Initially we were told that they recommend 6 IUI's - 3 with clomid and 3 with injectibles. I only did one clomid cycle without IUI so I'm not sure what they'll recommend.

I have a feeling Dr.Karnis will recommend IVF if 3 cycles with injectable and IUI does not work....our clinic seems to do things in 3....but lets hope we both get our BFPs very very very soon....like this month!! :hugs::hugs:

no worries about BFN!! its still early !!!

I know after our 2nd our doctor said one, maybe two more and after 4 then there was no more increase in success with IUI so to move onto IVF. So we're giving it one more go.

Hubby and I are just like you guys - we will do one more before Christmas and start IVF in the new year.

CD 31 and counting - no sign of AF yet GRRRR Wish my body would cooperate!

Tempted to POAS however, I don't even think I ovulated so I don't think that being prego is really a possibility.

Well this morning is it. Hoping and praying for this little bean to somehow appear and make everything ok again. I still feel very pregnant so it will be very hard to hear its not going to work out. I will update what happens later. Thanks again for all of the support!

Astellarmom, I'm hoping and praying for you too.

AFM, I have a question for you trigger experts. What is the longest you've ever had the trigger still left in your body? I tested today at 8DIUI/10DPT and I've got the faintest of faint lines on a FRER. I want to believe it so badly, but I have this feeling it's not real. I did the ovidrel...not sure the dosage. Thanks!

Well this morning is it. Hoping and praying for this little bean to somehow appear and make everything ok again. I still feel very pregnant so it will be very hard to hear its not going to work out. I will update what happens later. Thanks again for all of the support!

I am praying for you! Let us know how it goes today. :hugs:

AFM, I have a question for you trigger experts. What is the longest you've ever had the trigger still left in your body? I tested today at 8DIUI/10DPT and I've got the faintest of faint lines on a FRER. I want to believe it so badly, but I have this feeling it's not real. I did the ovidrel...not sure the dosage. Thanks!

I have seen people say that it can be around 10 days - test again tomorrow at 11DPT and if you still see a line then it very well could be your BFP!!!!! :thumbup:

Mine lasted in my system until 11dpo which was also 11 days past trigger, 12 days if you consider the day of trigger as the first day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->