IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Frankie- do you have any idea how long the Ovidrel stays in your system? Every person is different and mine usually tested out within 7 days.. Of course there's a good chance you have a BFP there, but lots of different things affect the darkness of the test (urine concentration, etc)... I've got my fingers crossed that this is a real BFP for you!!! Good luck!

I'm not sure. In the past I've tested just a few days later and it was out. But this time I had to take an extra dose of it for progesterone, so I'm not sure if that's screwing my tests up. But i don't get why they would be getting even more positive? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Most people continue testing until they get a negative. But I didn't start until yesterday! This is going to be a ROUGH weekend!!

Hi Frankie! I don't know about having two trigger shots, but I did my trigger shot Wednesday the 12th and my test yesterday was negative, so the trigger was gone by 7dpt. I had a very faint line day 5 but there was absolutely nothing there yesterday. I can't imagine why your tests would be getting darker if it was just the trigger. It sounds very exciting - I'll be kmfx'd for you!

AFM, off to get my progesterone bloodwork done. Hope everyone is having a good day!

Well, God must have been fresh out of miracles because I didn't get one today. I had another ultrasound which, again, showed nothing in my uterus. :cry: She saw something on my ovary, but didn't really lead me to believe that she thought it was anything at this point. After the ultrasound, she talked to me about my options for ending the pregnancy. She said that it was a safety issue at this point for me because they cannot find where it is and I would be 7 weeks tomorrow. The nurse gave me a paper on methotrexate and they spoke with me about D+C/lap. I guess depending on what my beta is today with make the determination of what happens. So, looks like another :angel: for me.

AStellarmom, I'm so sorry to hear this! :hugs:

I had a loss a year ago where the numbers weren't going up as expected and I had to have the Metho injection. I was around 7-8 weeks. It is hard to make that decision to end the pregnancy, but the alternatives are worse. I didn't want surgery, because that can injure the tubes. And if you wait too long and rupture the tube, then you are risking even more. I'm so sorry you are going through this, and I wish I could take away the pain.

Today is my last dose of tablet. But yesterday i had ovulation type cramps and lots of cm. 2day i took ovulation test there was faint line. can it happen i already ouvulated yesterday.I am on 5-9 day cycle of clomid.can i ovulate while taking clomid im sacred to death.

Twinkle, the Clomid will give you a false positive on your OPK for a couple of days past your last dose. I don't think you'll ovulate until later in your cycle, and I would just start testing with OPK around CD11 or so.

Frankie, the longest I ever saw the trigger in my system was 10DPT. This cycle, I tested 9DPT, 7DPIUI and had a negative test. The next day, a very faint positive. And it kept getting darker every day. I really hope this is your BFP! My fingers are crossed for you!

Why does two weeks seem so long. My dh and I agreed not to test until the 1st when I'm DPO14..... So long....

How is everyone? :)

Why does two weeks seem so long. My dh and I agreed not to test until the 1st when I'm DPO14..... So long....

Hi angie..2ww really sucks..Hope so you get BFP this time..:thumbup:
For me yesterday was my last clomid dose,just waiting for my LH surge..

Good luck with that- I've NEVER been able to hold out for 14 days! Sending you positive thoughts for that BFP!

Thanks girls! I tested again today at 12 dpo (10 days past my second trigger shot) and it was positive again. The line was a little bit lighter but not by much. I'm really really hoping it's not going to keep getting lighter. At first it was getting darker! Maybe it was just lighter today because it wasn't as concentrated as when I peed yesterday. Oh god I can't take this anymore! Tomorrow I'm using my last hpt and testing first thing in the morning. We'll see... Sunday is my blood test. I had severe cramping today for about 15 minutes and then it went away. Not sure if that's a good sign or not!

Angie... I don't know how you can wait until 14 dpo, more power to you! I wish I had listened and didn't test this soon. It is really making me nuts.

Oh... and my best friend called me yesterday and told me she just got a BFP! I think it would be too good to be true if we had them together at the exact same time.

Good luck to everyone!

Frankie, that is confusing! I hope it's just lighter because it was more diluted. Good luck!

Got my prog results - 43.9! Wish that could tell me if I was preggo or not.

Frankie, that is confusing! I hope it's just lighter because it was more diluted. Good luck!

Got my prog results - 43.9! Wish that could tell me if I was preggo or not.

I wish prog test could too! But those numbers are good!

Hey girls,

I haven't been on all day since I had to write/typed up 6 term papers all 3-4 pages each that were due by my 5pm class tonight!!! :wacko: It's my fault though, since I've had two weeks to get my work done! Darn TTC - takes up all my time :haha:

Anyway, I think AF will be here tomorrow or Sunday... I'm getting horrid cramps today, like my uterus is falling out or something. Crazy pains, never this bad and it's weird because they say the thinner the lining the less cramps and less AF, but I'm always the opposite of what the norm is :haha:

Lets not even go toward the (*) (*) subject (boobs)... They are so swollen, at least doubled in size and they hurt like crazy!

Can't wait for cycle day 1!!! So that this swelling can go down, lol

Hi Ladies - sorry I haven't been online the past few days school and work has kept me crazy busy! Hope everyone is doing well.

Frankie - hoping that this is your BFP!

Angieloo - I always wait till 14DPO or till AF shows up - it takes a LOT of strength but you can do it!!!! My mentality was always if I hadn't POAS and didn't see a negative then there was always hope and the hope only goes away when AF shows up, I find it easier that way but that's just me!

Hey girls,

I haven't been on all day since I had to write/typed up 6 term papers all 3-4 pages each that were due by my 5pm class tonight!!! :wacko: It's my fault though, since I've had two weeks to get my work done! Darn TTC - takes up all my time :haha:

Anyway, I think AF will be here tomorrow or Sunday... I'm getting horrid cramps today, like my uterus is falling out or something. Crazy pains, never this bad and it's weird because they say the thinner the lining the less cramps and less AF, but I'm always the opposite of what the norm is :haha:

Lets not even go toward the (*) (*) subject (boobs)... They are so swollen, at least doubled in size and they hurt like crazy!

UGGHHh that is a LOT of papers!!! My prof sent out this whole huge message about plagiarism and giving us all one chance to resubmit our module 1 assignments (which took me no joke over 40 hours to write!!) .... I emailed her, called her as I don't think there was ANY instances of plagiarism in mine but I'm paranoid so went through it tonight with a fine tooth comb and added a few more references in an attempt that anything which could be construed as "unintentional" plagiarism was made clear where the info came from! Why am I doing this degree again?!?!?!?!

Hey girls,

UGGHHh that is a LOT of papers!!! My prof sent out this whole huge message about plagiarism and giving us all one chance to resubmit our module 1 assignments (which took me no joke over 40 hours to write!!) .... I emailed her, called her as I don't think there was ANY instances of plagiarism in mine but I'm paranoid so went through it tonight with a fine tooth comb and added a few more references in an attempt that anything which could be construed as "unintentional" plagiarism was made clear where the info came from! Why am I doing this degree again?!?!?!?!

Tell me about it! sometimes I question my sanity :haha:

Hi Ladies - sorry I haven't been online the past few days school and work has kept me crazy busy! Hope everyone is doing well.

Frankie - hoping that this is your BFP!

Angieloo - I always wait till 14DPO or till AF shows up - it takes a LOT of strength but you can do it!!!! My mentality was always if I hadn't POAS and didn't see a negative then there was always hope and the hope only goes away when AF shows up, I find it easier that way but that's just me!

I always attempt to wait but my impatience wins... This cycle however I will not test until I know I'm "late"

AStellarmom-oh I'm so sorry hun........I know there aren't any words that can comfort but I am sending you :hugs:. : (

Frankie-I tested out my trigger last cycle and it was gone by 5dpiui.....now-I didn't do the double trigger but FX:d really hard for you! I also don't think it would be getting darker!!!

Angie-other girls have said it now but the cramping is to be expected with IUI because of the disturbances in your uterus. I had QUITE a bit of cramping yesterday with mine.

AFM-I went in Wed. at cd6 for my baseline US and to pick up my meds for this cycle and had the surprise of my life to find a triple a lining and a ripe follie. At first there was some question as to why I hadn't shed out my lining during af and if what looked like the one ripe follie was a cyst, something left over for last month, or two developing follies just close enough together to look like one big one. But further monitoring and an US yesterday morning showed I was just on OVERDRIVE this cycle and had already done a whole follicular phase in record time. Went in to see where things were at yesterday and my US was showing I was already Ovulating -at CD8!!! The good news is there was nothing wrong and the Dr. still recommended a rush IUI. The bad thing is since everything happened so quickly there was never any time for meds and we had a natural IUI. I'm a little discouraged to how if last cycle we had 3 follies and 164 million live swimmers and got a bfn that there isn't much chance with 1 follie and no time to prepare (couldn't do any of my ferility yoga/massage, etc because it's all not recommended during menses and I'd only finished AF 1 day before I found out I was ready to ov). But maybe it will help without getting my hopes up so much. With the cost of all the other monitoring etc. it was really financially feasible to just go ahead and add in the IUI and also we didn't want to waste a chance if our problem has been something like hostile cervical mucus (or perhaps that I actually ov 6 days earlier than most normal people?!).....although the nurse thinks this ov is just a weird fluke brought on by last month's clomid. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->