IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Hi Ladies - sorry I haven't been online the past few days school and work has kept me crazy busy! Hope everyone is doing well.

Frankie - hoping that this is your BFP!

Angieloo - I always wait till 14DPO or till AF shows up - it takes a LOT of strength but you can do it!!!! My mentality was always if I hadn't POAS and didn't see a negative then there was always hope and the hope only goes away when AF shows up, I find it easier that way but that's just me!

I always attempt to wait but my impatience wins... This cycle however I will not test until I know I'm "late"

I'm so sorry about the temp drop and how you are feeling right now....:hugs::hugs::hugs: The worst days of all for me last failed IUI cycle weren't even CD1 but the couple of days before with my bfns and drops and hurting so bad with the stupid hormones. I will still wish for a miracle for you though!!!!:hugs::hugs:

I agree with what you said above. I'm not TESTING or TEMPING this cycle. I thought last time it would make it easier when AF showed, and although I guess technically I did handle AF slightly better I was MISERABLE for a week beforehand : :)nope::nope:

AStellarmom-oh I'm so sorry hun........I know there aren't any words that can comfort but I am sending you :hugs:. : (

Frankie-I tested out my trigger last cycle and it was gone by 5dpiui.....now-I didn't do the double trigger but FX:d really hard for you! I also don't think it would be getting darker!!!

Angie-other girls have said it now but the cramping is to be expected with IUI because of the disturbances in your uterus. I had QUITE a bit of cramping yesterday with mine.

AFM-I went in Wed. at cd6 for my baseline US and to pick up my meds for this cycle and had the surprise of my life to find a triple a lining and a ripe follie. At first there was some question as to why I hadn't shed out my lining during af and if what looked like the one ripe follie was a cyst, something left over for last month, or two developing follies just close enough together to look like one big one. But further monitoring and an US yesterday morning showed I was just on OVERDRIVE this cycle and had already done a whole follicular phase in record time. Went in to see where things were at yesterday and my US was showing I was already Ovulating -at CD8!!! The good news is there was nothing wrong and the Dr. still recommended a rush IUI. The bad thing is since everything happened so quickly there was never any time for meds and we had a natural IUI. I'm a little discouraged to how if last cycle we had 3 follies and 164 million live swimmers and got a bfn that there isn't much chance with 1 follie and no time to prepare (couldn't do any of my ferility yoga/massage, etc because it's all not recommended during menses and I'd only finished AF 1 day before I found out I was ready to ov). But maybe it will help without getting my hopes up so much. With the cost of all the other monitoring etc. it was really financially feasible to just go ahead and add in the IUI and also we didn't want to waste a chance if our problem has been something like hostile cervical mucus (or perhaps that I actually ov 6 days earlier than most normal people?!).....although the nurse thinks this ov is just a weird fluke brought on by last month's clomid. :shrug:

:huh: wow... Omg thankfully you had an early scan!!! Imagine going in on cd 12 and being told that you completely missed ovulation!!!

My fs told me that every now and our body's will work differently month after month of treatment. Just look at my current cycle, I took clomid twice in two weeks.

AStellarmom-oh I'm so sorry hun........I know there aren't any words that can comfort but I am sending you :hugs:. : (

Frankie-I tested out my trigger last cycle and it was gone by 5dpiui.....now-I didn't do the double trigger but FX:d really hard for you! I also don't think it would be getting darker!!!

Angie-other girls have said it now but the cramping is to be expected with IUI because of the disturbances in your uterus. I had QUITE a bit of cramping yesterday with mine.

AFM-I went in Wed. at cd6 for my baseline US and to pick up my meds for this cycle and had the surprise of my life to find a triple a lining and a ripe follie. At first there was some question as to why I hadn't shed out my lining during af and if what looked like the one ripe follie was a cyst, something left over for last month, or two developing follies just close enough together to look like one big one. But further monitoring and an US yesterday morning showed I was just on OVERDRIVE this cycle and had already done a whole follicular phase in record time. Went in to see where things were at yesterday and my US was showing I was already Ovulating -at CD8!!! The good news is there was nothing wrong and the Dr. still recommended a rush IUI. The bad thing is since everything happened so quickly there was never any time for meds and we had a natural IUI. I'm a little discouraged to how if last cycle we had 3 follies and 164 million live swimmers and got a bfn that there isn't much chance with 1 follie and no time to prepare (couldn't do any of my ferility yoga/massage, etc because it's all not recommended during menses and I'd only finished AF 1 day before I found out I was ready to ov). But maybe it will help without getting my hopes up so much. With the cost of all the other monitoring etc. it was really financially feasible to just go ahead and add in the IUI and also we didn't want to waste a chance if our problem has been something like hostile cervical mucus (or perhaps that I actually ov 6 days earlier than most normal people?!).....although the nurse thinks this ov is just a weird fluke brought on by last month's clomid. :shrug:

wow!!!! that is awesome!! I think clomid lingers in our bodies too....because my cycle in September was all natural due to our vacation...and I ended up with a 30 day cycle...very very very rare for me due to my PCOS and the fact that I had a cold that month and I was very very very stressed due to my MIL theatrical productions and making my life and her son's miserable....and this month I had two follies and ovulated CD15 another rare occurence for me...

well fixed for your Titi!! we are both well overdue for a :bfp: :dust:

Titi~ what cycle day are you at now?

cd9 today. Felt ov pains yesterday at 7am and had it confirmed on the ultrasound but holy cow IDK what is going on with my body. (TMI ALERT:blush:)-felt extra wet down there this morning and was surprised by the biggest glob of EWCM I've ever seen in my life. I get just a little bit around fertile time normally and never after ov.

thanks girls-crazy stuff but I'm tired of questioning everything and trying to run my miserably failed own-babymaking show. Just gonna go with whatever doc says for now-take a mental break. We are ALL long overdue for bfps!!!!!!

And yes-thank GOD for baseline ultrasounds & monitoring! If he'd just called in a Clomid cycle and I came in on cd12? what a mess. I guess this may explain why the unmonitored Clomid only cycles didn't work for me!

Hi!
So I tested again this morning with FRER and it was BFP again, it's now 11 days past my last trigger shot, 15 days past my first one. 10 dpo the FRER was as dark as the control line, 11 dpo it was def. still positive but slightly fainter, and today 12 dpo, it's just as dark again as it was two days ago.

I go in tomorrow for my blood test. I am really getting my hopes up now. I hope I don't get crushed! I think if it were from the trigger it would be more faded by now!

BABYDUST To you all!!

PS If it come out to be a true bfp, (fingers crossed!) would you like to know? I know in some forums bfp news isn't allowed. Don't want to upset anyone.

Hi!
So I tested again this morning with FRER and it was BFP again, it's now 11 days past my last trigger shot, 15 days past my first one. 10 dpo the FRER was as dark as the control line, 11 dpo it was def. still positive but slightly fainter, and today 12 dpo, it's just as dark again as it was two days ago.

I go in tomorrow for my blood test. I am really getting my hopes up now. I hope I don't get crushed! I think if it were from the trigger it would be more faded by now!

BABYDUST To you all!!

PS If it come out to be a true bfp, (fingers crossed!) would you like to know? I know in some forums bfp news isn't allowed. Don't want to upset anyone.

Of course we want to know!!! I HOPE THIS IS YOUR BFP!!!!! May God bless you.

I second PCOSMom-of course!!!!!!! I love bfps when they come from LTTTCers and also it gives me hope not to give up in the early IUI rounds!

I second PCOSMom-of course!!!!!!! I love bfps when they come from LTTTCers and also it gives me hope not to give up

Harvest2009 -- :bfp: :happydance:
Snowbunny -- 10/22
HappyBunnyAB -- 10/23
azlissie -- 10/30
angieloo -- 11/1
PCOSMomToOne --11/15

Any updates???

I love hearing BFP on this thread. Like titi said- it gives me major hope! I hope it's a BFP for you!!!

When are you doing your IUI tit? Today? Best of luck. :) fingers crossed

Wow, Titi, that's amazing! I didn't know our bodies could get a follie ready that quickly. I really hope the IUI works out for you this time - maybe it was just meant to be that you would get lucky with an unmedicated cycle.

And Frankie, please tell us when you get your results! It's sounding pretty promising to me.

AFM, tested this morning (9dpiui) and it was a :bfn: I'm hoping I was just too early, because I do feel like I'm having some symptoms. I've had several strong pains in my uterus, not like cramps but just sudden sharp pains. Also, last night at a football game the scent of someone's nachos was so strong and repulsive that I almost threw up. I hope it's not just all in my head!

I love hearing BFP on this thread. Like titi said- it gives me major hope! I hope it's a BFP for you!!!

When are you doing your IUI tit? Today? Best of luck. :) fingers crossed

My IUI was yesterday-it was crazy unplanned as I was only on cd8.

Seeing BFP's gives me hope too. I love this thread with all my heart :kiss:

Update on me:

The :witch: has not come, I'm not even spotting but I'm having MAJOR cramps. I'm literally yelling every ten minutes when they hit, "OW" or I'm gripping my stomach, like that's going to help :wacko::haha: I'm just glad that I'm home from school where I can just lay around, indulge in some comfort food, and wait out these cramps. DH just bought me the last Pirate of the Caribbean movie, oh how I love him, maybe I'll watch that. Can you believe that I watched BettleJuice 2 times last night. I can't get enough of that movie!

Hey PCOS - update for me - BFN. I started spotting on Thursday and am just waiting for day 1. That combined with one heck of a flu and I am one cranky girl.

anyone else spot before AF?

Hey PCOS - update for me - BFN. I started spotting on Thursday and am just waiting for day 1. That combined with one heck of a flu and I am one cranky girl.

anyone else spot before AF?

ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!:growlmad::growlmad: so sorry Mary! feel better soon....the flu can be awful and with AF on its way I do not blame you for being cranky! :hugs::hugs:

I do not spot before AF...when she comes she comes in full swing!! but what i do notice, is that if I check for CM a day or two before she comes, the CM has a tinge of dark ie. blood....sorry TMI :(

Harvest2009 -- :bfp: :happydance:
Snowbunny -- :hugs:
HappyBunnyAB -- 10/23
azlissie -- 10/30
kissyfacelala -- 11/1
angieloo -- 11/1
Titi --11/5
PCOSMomToOne --11/15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics