IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Harvest2009 -- :bfp: :happydance:
Snowbunny -- 10/22
HappyBunnyAB -- 10/23
azlissie -- 10/30
angieloo -- 11/1
PCOSMomToOne --11/15

Any updates???

Hello, can you add me to the list as well. I'll find out tomorrow I think, unless they don't give me the results until Monday!

Snowbunny -- 10/22
HappyBunnyAB -- 10/23
azlissie -- 10/30
angieloo -- 11/1
PCOSMomToOne --11/15

Any updates???

Hello, can you add me to the list as well. I'll find out tomorrow I think, unless they don't give me the results until Monday!

You're in NJ??? Me too!!! North or South, I'm in South Jersey, I'm exactly 40 minutes from Philly and the Shore

Hey PCOS - update for me - BFN. I started spotting on Thursday and am just waiting for day 1. That combined with one heck of a flu and I am one cranky girl.

anyone else spot before AF?

I feel the same way! I can't get rid of this cold/flu and the witch should be here any minute.

Some cycles I spot for four days before the witch comes and other cycles I don't spot at all.

I really need some advice:
I just had my first IUI today. I ovulate tomorrow and my fs wants me on the progesterone tonight. Do you thinkthis is early??
Also, I was asked to go deep sea fishing in a boat. Its going to be a couple miles off of Bermuda (where I live). Do you think it's a too early to go fishing like this on a boat when I had the IUI today. The fishing trip is tomorrow morning at 4:00am. Do you think I am crazy? Arggg I don't want to mess up my chance if this couls be our month...

Hi 35! From what I've read, dr's like to start the progesterone early because if you wait too long it won't do any good. Being on it can't hurt anything but it might really help. As far as the fishing trip goes, it doesn't seem like it would be a big problem. You might be having some cramps, but there's really no point in laying on the couch for too long after the IUI. You may as well go out and have fun to help pass the time faster!

Snowbunny -- 10/22
HappyBunnyAB -- 10/23
azlissie -- 10/30
angieloo -- 11/1
PCOSMomToOne --11/15

Any updates???

You're in NJ??? Me too!!! North or South, I'm in South Jersey, I'm exactly 40 minutes from Philly and the Shore

Hi,
I'm in the central nj area, near new brunswick!

Hi 35! From what I've read, dr's like to start the progesterone early because if you wait too long it won't do any good. Being on it can't hurt anything but it might really help. As far as the fishing trip goes, it doesn't seem like it would be a big problem. You might be having some cramps, but there's really no point in laying on the couch for too long after the IUI. You may as well go out and have fun to help pass the time faster!

Thank you so much. I was thinking perhaps I should wait till tomorrow but I will take it now. Thanks still new to all of this.

azlizzie: It's still super early- I wouldn't give up hope- test again in a couple days- I heard most women don't get a BFP before at least day 11. :)

August: happy the witch hasn't arrive:) Hope it stays away for nine months and you are experiencing a BFP.

Snowbunny: :hugs: :hugs: Sorry about the BFN for you. I spotted once, but usually not- the one time I did, it was really dark- I thought it was implantation bleeding at the time, but now I know it couldn't have been, it's just how it looked that made me think it was. I still got my normal cycle a few days later.

Trying to keep myself very busy. I'm making my mother 2 quilts and my mother-in-law 1 as well. I am hoping to give them as Christmas gifts and sitch Grandmother into each of them- I'll leave it for last just in case, but it would make a lovey gift if it happens :)

Hope you all are having a good weekend!

Thanks Angie! I know it's early but I just can't help myself!! I should lock the tests in the shed or something so I can't use them. How are you feeling since your IUI?

August, I really hope AF doesn't show up! Good luck.

Good luck with your beta tomorrow, Frankie! Let us know what you find out.

Thanks lizzie:) I've been still pretty crampy- nothing too unbearable,n just uncomfortable. I usually buy the test that come two to a box and use both each cycle- that way I have to go to the store to get them:) my husband has been known to hide them too-lol

Thanks lizzie:) I've been still pretty crampy- nothing too unbearable,n just uncomfortable. I usually buy the test that come two to a box and use both each cycle- that way I have to go to the store to get them:) my husband has been known to hide them too-lol

I know how you feel. I'm so addicted to poas right now. I had my blood test this morning and the nurses told me it's common to get false postives this far past trigger (since it's only 12 days past) so not to get my hopes up too high. So what am I doing? I'm holding my pee... waiting for rite aid to open so I can go buy another box. Since I can't wait until 3 -5 pm for the real results! Whats wrong with me?!! I just want to see it again, even if it's a "false"!

Snowbunny: I used to always spot for about 2 days before af came. Ever since I've been on these fertility meds it pretty much just comes on full swing though. But I think it's really common to spot before hand.

UPDATE: Went to rite aid. I bought the same rite aid crappy brand that I used wed/thursday of this week. The blue line is the darkest one yet!!! I don't care what anyone says, my hopes are WAY HIGH!

UPDATE: They called back. IT'S REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Girls,

Huge Temp drop this morning, but I was expecting that... still no AF or spotting, not even when I checked for CM

so sorry August-THE WORST part of the cycle for me is knowing beyond a doubt AF is showing (last cycle for me it was very clear with all the BFNS and my TEMPS) but having her take her sweet time. TMI alert I was literally messing around up in my cervix like every 15 minutes for two days straight trying to find spotting or some clue. I just wanted to get it over with and have a glass of wine and a plan for the next cycle.

When my temp does that, she's pretty much going to show that day. I don't normally spot but I DO get a teensy bit of pink around my cervix about 6-12 hours before so was counting on that last cycle but WHAM out of nowhere (no cramps or anything) she just full on came a few hours after that temp dive.

:hugs:

FrankieGirl16-:happydance::happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Congrats Girl!!!!!!! Gives me hope!!! I KNEW it wasn't the trigger!!!!!

I know how you feel. I'm so addicted to poas right now. I had my blood test this morning and the nurses told me it's common to get false postives this far past trigger (since it's only 12 days past) so not to get my hopes up too high. So what am I doing? I'm holding my pee... waiting for rite aid to open so I can go buy another box. Since I can't wait until 3 -5 pm for the real results! Whats wrong with me?!! I just want to see it again, even if it's a "false"!

Snowbunny: I used to always spot for about 2 days before af came. Ever since I've been on these fertility meds it pretty much just comes on full swing though. But I think it's really common to spot before hand.

UPDATE: Went to rite aid. I bought the same rite aid crappy brand that I used wed/thursday of this week. The blue line is the darkest one yet!!! I don't care what anyone says, my hopes are WAY HIGH!

UPDATE: They called back. IT'S REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!:happydance:

Augustluvers, she teased me for two days. My tempt dropped on Thursday and showed up on Sunday.

I'm not going to tempt next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->