IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

I'm not temping this cycle either-it made me nutso last time, and honestly with the exception of a possible ID (which even then can go either way) realistically by the time my temp would either be triphasic or AF dip its so late into my cycle that I'm already able to test anyways.

Snowbunny :hugs: :( I am sorry it didn't happen this month :hugs:

August: I hope you are able to get out of this limbo soon. It is horrible to know AF is coming and it just doesn't come.

Frankie: YAYAYAYAY!!!! I am so happy for you girl! :)

:yipee: I'm Spotting!!! :yipee: I'm Spotting!!! :yipee:

:rofl: Never thought I'd be this happy! I'm just happy I'm close to starting a new fresh cycle!!!

Snowbunny & Happybunny, so sorry AF showed her ugly face once again. I know how frustrating that is.

August, sorry about AF but at least you can get started right away again. Good luck this cycle!

Frankie, congratulations!!! That is so exciting. It just seemed too weird that your tests would be getting darker because of the trigger. Did they give you a number for your hcg?

AFM, tested again this morning with a FRER - :bfn: again. Why can't I be lucky enough to get an early result? I'm 10dpiui so I know I still have time, but the negative tests are getting me down. I have a beta scheduled for Thurs afternoon so I don't know if I'll test again before that or not.

FrankieGirl, huge congrats!

August, I'm glad you're spotting already. Hope this next cycle is it for you.

Alizze, you've still got lots of time. I hope this is it for you.

Snowbunny, I'm so sorry, big hugs to you.

AFM, just wanted to let you know that my 8DPO line, turned into a BFP! First cycle doing IUI and with only 6 million sperm. Feels so nice to be on of the good side of bad statistics. I've had 3 MC's in the past 1.5 years, so nervous isn't the word!

Just wanted say, thanks for all the support ladies. I really enjoy this thread and may hang out a little longer if you don't mind!!

Congrats Round2!! That is awesome. Hope you have a h&h 9 months!

AFM, just wanted to let you know that my 8DPO line, turned into a BFP! First cycle doing IUI and with only 6 million sperm. Feels so nice to be on of the good side of bad statistics. I've had 3 MC's in the past 1.5 years, so nervous isn't the word!

Just wanted say, thanks for all the support ladies. I really enjoy this thread and may hang out a little longer if you don't mind!!

See I told you girl!!! 6 million sperm is the magic number!!! That's the number I had with my daughter!

Snowbunny & Happybunny, so sorry AF showed her ugly face once again. I know how frustrating that is.

August, sorry about AF but at least you can get started right away again. Good luck this cycle!

Frankie, congratulations!!! That is so exciting. It just seemed too weird that your tests would be getting darker because of the trigger. Did they give you a number for your hcg?

AFM, tested again this morning with a FRER - :bfn: again. Why can't I be lucky enough to get an early result? I'm 10dpiui so I know I still have time, but the negative tests are getting me down. I have a beta scheduled for Thurs afternoon so I don't know if I'll test again before that or not.

Azlissie ~ Hang in there sweetie... like you said, you still have time. :hugs:

FrankieGirl, huge congrats!

August, I'm glad you're spotting already. Hope this next cycle is it for you.

Alizze, you've still got lots of time. I hope this is it for you.

Snowbunny, I'm so sorry, big hugs to you.

:wohoo: CONGRATS!!! :wohoo:

Snowbunny - I'm SO sorry to hear of the BFN. :hugs:, :hugs:, and more :hugs: to you and DH!!!! Hang in there!!!!

FrankieGirl - CONGRATULATIONS

Round2 - CONGRATULATIONS

August - SO happy to hear you are spotting!!! I pray everytime I go to the washroom that I see some blood, but so far nothing and I'm on CD 36. I have NEVER had a cycle this long in my life! I used an IC HPT the other day and it was stark white.

Hi,
They told me 170 for my beta and 40 for my progesterone. I'm exactly 14dpiui. the nurse said those numbers were great. I hope they are, I know nothing about it!

CONGRATS ROUND2!!!

Azlissie... best of luck, it's still early!!

Round2 & Frankie ~ against Congrats to the both of you! This is one blessed thread!

Update on me... Af has made it's arrival, not a day early or late, exactly on 16dpo just like last cycle. At least I know I'm consitent with my Luteal Phase. I'm crampings like crazy but after my nice warm :coffee: this morning, I'm starting to feel a little better from the cramps.

I just called in my cycle day 1, so I'm waiting for their call back. This cycle might be a little different since I'm going to be given a higher dose of Clomid. So I'll keep you girls posted.

I want to share something that I read last night. I'm reading a book called 'A Hope Deferred' it is a Christian couples guide to infertility. And I must say that it's an amazing book! There is a part that talks about the two week wait... "By the end of 11 days past ovulation, if you have not pregnant your body will hault producing progesterone. If you take your temperature, you will see a drop in temp starting at 12dpo..." My last two cycles have shown exactly this! Pretty cool huh?

Also, the book gives an idea to have a JOYBOOK, a notebook that you keep by your bed side, Everynight you open the book and record every positive thing that happen during the past 24 hours, it keeps away the feelings of anger that over the cycle builds up. :hugs:

Round2 & Frankie ~ against Congrats to the both of you! This is one blessed thread!

Update on me... Af has made it's arrival, not a day early or late, exactly on 16dpo just like last cycle. At least I know I'm consitent with my Luteal Phase. I'm crampings like crazy but after my nice warm :coffee: this morning, I'm starting to feel a little better from the cramps.

I just called in my cycle day 1, so I'm waiting for their call back. This cycle might be a little different since I'm going to be given a higher dose of Clomid. So I'll keep you girls posted.

I want to share something that I read last night. I'm reading a book called 'A Hope Deferred' it is a Christian couples guide to infertility. And I must say that it's an amazing book! There is a part that talks about the two week wait... "By the end of 11 days past ovulation, if you have not pregnant your body will hault producing progesterone. If you take your temperature, you will see a drop in temp starting at 12dpo..." My last two cycles have shown exactly this! Pretty cool huh?

Also, the book gives an idea to have a JOYBOOK, a notebook that you keep by your bed side, Everynight you open the book and record every positive thing that happen during the past 24 hours, it keeps away the feelings of anger that over the cycle builds up. :hugs:

August- thanks for sharing about the JOYBOOK idea... It's so hard to get overwhelmed with day to day life- that this can be helpful for anyone regardless of their situation! I think I might start doing this myself.

Round2- many congrats to you!! :happydance:

Frankie-- congrats! I was really hoping that was a BFP for you, but was so worried about getting too excited because of that second trigger that you took this month. :happydance:

Tomorrow going for my 2nd iui.Just got my LH surge and took the appointment for tomorow morning..Very Nervous this time.:wacko:
Yesterday we BD thinking that i will get my LH surge later this cycle.But 2day i got my surge.My husband have low sperm count 20mill,I dont know how much sperm we can have till tomorow:spermy:...Oh God im nervous..Want lots of baby dust.. :dust:

Tomorrow going for my 2nd iui.Just got my LH surge and took the appointment for tomorow morning..Very Nervous this time.:wacko:
Yesterday we BD thinking that i will get my LH surge later this cycle.But 2day i got my surge.My husband have low sperm count 20mill,I dont know how much sperm we can have till tomorow:spermy:...Oh God im nervous..Want lots of baby dust.. :dust:

:dust::dust::dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->