IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Springy i dont know how many follicles i had as i didnt went for scanning..Today feeling pretty better than yesterday so not planning to call doc but if i cramp more today than definately going to call doc..

Well I took a break and no POAS yesterday, but I did today (12DPO and two days before AF) and the faintest of faint lines- yup lineS!!! I called my DH in the bathroom to verify.
The start of a BFP I hope and hope and hope!!!

This is it!!!!!!! Keep those darker lines coming!!!:thumbup:

Hi everyone..I dont know what is happenning to me..May be im reacting bad to clomid..4dpiui severe cramping and little spotting:cry:..5dpiui severe cramping like my ovaries are busting cant sleep properly from pain:cry:..Today I am 6dpiui little cramps but not too bad..may be clomid have overstimulated my follicles and now ther are hurting

Sounds like an ovarian cyst to me. I have had them a lot, and that's exactly how I would describe the pain. When they rupture its the most intense pain and you can spot with cysts!

Holy cow PCOS - I never could have done what you did- you are one brave chica!

August: happy you have a baseline and have finish clomid- I haven't been on it, but I have heard it is really gross to take :hugs: fingers crossed this is the month.

Well I took a break and no POAS yesterday, but I did today (12DPO and two days before AF) and the faintest of faint lines- yup lineS!!! I called my DH in the bathroom to verify.
The start of a BFP I hope and hope and hope!!!

OMG :happydance: I hope, I hope that this is it!!!! :hugs:

OMG angie! So lucky!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone..I dont know what is happenning to me..May be im reacting bad to clomid..4dpiui severe cramping and little spotting:cry:..5dpiui severe cramping like my ovaries are busting cant sleep properly from pain:cry:..Today I am 6dpiui little cramps but not too bad..may be clomid have overstimulated my follicles and now ther are hurting

Sounds like an ovarian cyst to me. I have had them a lot, and that's exactly how I would describe the pain. When they rupture its the most intense pain and you can spot with cysts!

Thanx PCOS ..Does it will affect conception or implantation:wacko:..Now i am totally tensed..

Thank you ladies so much. Your support means so much! I'll test again tomorrow and then the next day I'm sure. Dr's apt at the end of the week

don't know why I tested, argh, but bfn here 11dpiui and temp drop too so failed IUI #2.

Congratulations Angieloo! :happydance:

Titi don't give up! It's not over until the witch shows up.

angie - sounds very promising, fx'd

PCOS - wow, not only did you stick yourself with a big honkin needle, but you also twisted into a pretzel to get it done! Way to go!

twinkle - call the clinic. Like a lot of have said before - that's what we pay the admin fee for.

Titi - hang in there, it's still early

AFM - went for my day 8 monitoring today and I am very disappointed to say the least. I only have one follicle and it is already at 19. So, I may be getting triggered tomorrow. I was really hoping for more follicles because I know only having one doesn't give us the greatest of odds. So bummed out.

Snowbunny-that's exactly what happened to me on cd5 at my BASELINE US last month. That's why I'm sure the bfn was good-one unmedicated folly.... : ( It was a tough choice for me to decide whether to go ahead with IUI but I was hoping that if our problem had something to do with hostile cm or something one folly wouldn't make a difference. Keep us posted hun-lots of bfps with one follie!!!

Cysts will not affect pregnancy ... in fact Corpus Luteum cyst is normal in pregnancy.

I'm devastated this morning .... only ONE follicle on my left side! 4 days of 75IU has yielded only ONE follcile!??! HOW can that be?!?!?! Last month on 150IU I had 12!!!! Is there no happy medium?!?!?!?!?!?

They are upping my dose tonight to 100IU but I am not holding out any hope that this will help my situation. Once again we're just washing money down the drain .....

Springy and snowbunny lots of good luck this time..
AFM- Today im 7dpiui having fever n sore throat..really feeling pathetic..having lots of ginger tea..:coffee:

Oh my dears, there is so much bumming going around and of course all that I can offer is great amounts of virtual hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Springy ~ all you need is that one follicle to be the one :hugs: but I do pray and decree that uping your dose of meds will help you out. When are you going for another check? :hugs:

Ang ~ How did the testing turn out this morning???? I want to know already!!!! :happydance: :haha:

Titi ~ I'm so sorry your feeling out, but like the girls have said, you aren't out just yet. :hugs:

PCOS ~ Friday is near my dear... I bet you're super duper excited and anxious for that day to come.

AFM... Friday is my cycle day 12 ultrasound and I feel like it's taking forever to come! I'm a little nervous about when the IUI will take place. If they do it on Saturday then I have a problem because my husband will have to produce his 'sample' at the center because it's an hour away from home. He'll never be able to do it. It will surely be an experience. lol but wil my luck I'll probably be getting my IUI done some time Monday or Tuesday.... so excited!!!!!!!!

Oh my dears, there is so much bumming going around and of course all that I can offer is great amounts of virtual hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Springy ~ all you need is that one follicle to be the one :hugs: but I do pray and decree that uping your dose of meds will help you out. When are you going for another check? :hugs:

Ang ~ How did the testing turn out this morning???? I want to know already!!!! :happydance: :haha:

Titi ~ I'm so sorry your feeling out, but like the girls have said, you aren't out just yet. :hugs:

PCOS ~ Friday is near my dear... I bet you're super duper excited and anxious for that day to come.

AFM... Friday is my cycle day 12 ultrasound and I feel like it's taking forever to come! I'm a little nervous about when the IUI will take place. If they do it on Saturday then I have a problem because my husband will have to produce his 'sample' at the center because it's an hour away from home. He'll never be able to do it. It will surely be an experience. lol but wil my luck I'll probably be getting my IUI done some time Monday or Tuesday.... so excited!!!!!!!!

I'm back everyday until the IUI / trigger shot is given. If we have only one follicle I don't think I will pay the $400 to have the IUI, we'll trigger and then try naturally on our own. If we have >1 follicle we will do the IUI. I probably have another 3 or 4 days on meds as the one follicle I did have was only 1.0.

Springy, you never know what may happen in those last few days! In my last 2 cycles, i had a huge push of growth in the very last days. You just never know, keep the faith!! lots of luck to you girl :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->