IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Springy, I'm glad there were no cysts from before! Yay for a good start to the cycle!

Harvest, I am so excited that you're having twins! I hope you have some good reading material set aside for the weekend of bedrest. After Monday, are you OK to get up and around again?

Thanks, yup I am reading some pregnancy books and watching some trash tv. As well as eating for 3 it seems, I'm starving all the time :haha:
how are you doing? have a scan yet or is it coming up?

Sounds like a perfect weekend to me!

You know, I've been hungry a lot, too. My scan is Tuesday morning, so I'm just hanging out. I can't wait! I think things are going well, because I'm feeling pretty sick. At least the weekend is here, and it should fly by. Then Halloween. Tuesday will be here soon!

good luck on Tuesday :) Keeping FX for you!

Touch how are you feeling?

Oh my gosh Harvest- that is such amazing news!!! Congratulations!!!

Springy: so glad you scan went well:) I will think lots of happy thoughts for you:)

As for me- POAS this morning (10DPO) and BFN again. Really hoping it's just too early to tell. I just feel pregnant... Hopefully not just wishful thinking.
I had a MAJOR meltdown yesterday- ended up crying on the floor- not pretty I can assure you. Started feeling like this might never happen for me- no first days of school, no Sat mornin pancakes, etc. We can't do IVF or adoption and we only have enough for 8 donations so each cycle means so much.
Anyhoo- today I am feeling much more together and like it's going to work out

I guess we all have to have those emotional moments...

:)

angieloo-I'm with you hun-so hoping for your bfp...it certainly could be WAY too soon. we can't do other options either so it's succussful IUIs or I'm a weird dog lady :cry: I'm 7dpiui and feel out....but just waiting.

Harvest- yeaa! I'm so happy for you!!

Angieloo-- hang in there!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP! What kind of tests do you have? With my last cycle- I was a POASA! Those ICs never showed positive and I KNEW.. So I left work in the middle of the day and got a FRER test and it showed a very clear BFP.. Maybe try one in a couple of days if you've still got that "feeling"... I ended up saying my ICs must have been a bad batch.. I never did show my BFP on those and finally ran out at about 20 days piui!

All these IVF BFP's are making me feel a little more optimistic today ... wish they were FET cycles though! ;)

Thanks Titi! Hoping we are on the BFP train together- a lot of women who have no symptoms at all end up BFP- hope it is you this time!!

Thanks USAmom- I am using the first response now. I have read that after implantation it can take a couple day for HCG to enter you urine so that is what I'm praying for.

Testing again Sunday at 12DPO

pcos- i've seen several ivf successes on fet's! :) an embryo is an embryo :happydance:

harvest - i've been feeling pretty good. always just exhausted which is frustrating. i've had some bouts of MS, but i found that if i just keep eating then MS isn't so bad. it's easy to keep eating too cuz i'm ALWAYS hungry!

pcos- i've seen several ivf successes on fet's! :) an embryo is an embryo :happydance:

harvest - i've been feeling pretty good. always just exhausted which is frustrating. i've had some bouts of MS, but i found that if i just keep eating then MS isn't so bad. it's easy to keep eating too cuz i'm ALWAYS hungry!

Hey is that a new u/s pic????? If so, I wanna see more!!!!:winkwink: I love living vicariously through other peeps :haha:

Springy yay for no cysts!:yipee::yipee: I'm glad it's Friday too!

Harvest - :happydance: :happydance: It's going to be wonderful. DH has twins from his previous marriage and they are a hand full but I love them to pieces. I'm so excited for you! :oneofeach:

LittleByrd - soon it will be Tuesday! I'm sure the weekend will fly by!

Angieloo - It might be too early to test! Don't give up hun!

Hey is that a new u/s pic????? If so, I wanna see more!!!!:winkwink: I love living vicariously through other peeps :haha:

YES! do you see the head and arms and legs? i couldn't believe how much my little bean grew. i have other pictures at home, but this was the best one. my next u/s is in a little over a week, which will also be my last appt with the RE. then i'm off in the world of OB's!

YES! do you see the head and arms and legs? i couldn't believe how much my little bean grew. i have other pictures at home, but this was the best one. my next u/s is in a little over a week, which will also be my last appt with the RE. then i'm off in the world of OB's!

I totally see the arms and legs :happydance: Awwwwwwww how sweet!!!!!!

Glad to hear you are feeling pretty good! Love the new pic of the bean! so cute!!! I too am always hungry and all i want is carbs! at this rate i will be 300lbs in no time :haha:

Yay Springy - no cysts! Injection time!

Harvest - twins!!! I knew it. congrats.

Angie - fx'd

Touch -love the pic

PCOS - I agree with Touch - an embie is an embie

All the IVF success is very promising.

Hey to EOE!

Hello everyone! Harvest, I am so happy for you! That is very exciting.

Good luck with your FET, PCOS! I'm sure it will work for you.

AFM, just got my beta results and it's another negative. I can't believe my 3rd try didn't work - I'm so disappointed. My RE thinks I should move to IVF but that's a pretty big financial strain, especially since I'm doing all of this on my own. I just don't know what to do - I honestly never thought it would be this hard.

I won't be doing anything else for several months, so it's been nice chatting with you all and I wish everyone a lot of luck and :dust: I hope you're all gone by the time I come back next May!

Thank you azlissie! I can honestly say I have been in your position. We definitely do not have the funds to be doing IVF. We worked VERY hard to get all of our 2 cars paid off and credit card debt wiped out. We were debt free last year, unfortunately we took out loans against our cars to pay for this IVF and my credit card is near maxed out. We have put about $35,000 of our own money into fertility treatment and we do not have a baby in our arms or in the oven. I guess that's where my huge fear sits...if this doesn't work, we are in debt and empty handed. PLUS I don't have anywhere else to pull money from. So this is it! Maybe u could try another IUI?!

azlissie: I will miss hearing from you! I hope you will get that BFP as soon as possible!

Thanks for all your kind words and encouragement

me too harvest! carbs and chocolate... i'm doomed!!! lol

Hey Harvest & Touch,

I haven't been on here for months but just wanted to say congratulations to you both! :happydance: How exciting for you both!!

Take care and I hope all goes well with your pregnancies xxx

Congrats Harvest so happy for u:happydance::happydance:
Springy lots of goodluck:thumbup:
Little Bird lots of luck for ur scan:flower:
Titi and angie all the best:dust:
Touch baby pic is so cute:happydance:
Azlissie will miss u dear

Today Im 4dpiui having twingy pain on my sides.Till yesterday I was totally fine.Hopeso everything is fine

Today is 4dpiui for me and having really bad cramping and had little spotting when i wipped i am really nervous and pretty early for implantation..:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->