IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

wow twinkle has that ever happened before? How was the insem.? Was it difficult? I mean-it could be bleeding from that, sometimes it takes a while to make it out of your uterus and down the tubes? But it does sound a little late for that and a little early for implantation-but neither are out of the realm of possibility! Lets hope for IB. Do you temp?

In my almost 3 years of ttc I've never once had any sort of blood/spotting anything in the 2ww.......maybe it's a good sign!

This time isemination was little crampy and had spotted whole day.Then 2 and 3dpiui no cramps and no spotting..Today(4dpiui)Lots of cramps and little tiny spotting only once.This thing never happened with me before.Hope so its a good sign finger crossed.
I never temp.

Twinkle it does sound a little early for implantation, but everyone is so different it could be? :) hoping it is!!!

From ovulation to conception.....

https://www.gardenoffertility.com/reprofemale.shtml

Attachments

• conception.gif
    conception.gif
    21.6 KB · Views: 14
Thanks so much for all the nice thoughts ladies! I saw the Dr this morning and she said that the spotting was nothing to worry about and everything looked fine. She is keeping me on bed rest until monday. We even saw one of the heartbeats :) That's right-ONE OF!!! TWINS IT IS, OMG I can't believe it :baby::baby:. How the heck are 2 babies gonna fit in there let alone, get out, YIKES! It is taking me some time to adjust but we are totally double blessed. They must have been having a 2 for 1 sale at the Drs office that day :haha: OMG still in shock but on :cloud9:
Great news on the ultrasound springy :)
Enjoy the weekend ladies I will be rooting you all on from the couch :hugs:

Harvest that is AMAZING news!!!! I just knew from your beta results that it had, just HAD, to be twinkies!!! :hugs:

pcos- i've seen several ivf successes on fet's! :) an embryo is an embryo :happydance:

harvest - i've been feeling pretty good. always just exhausted which is frustrating. i've had some bouts of MS, but i found that if i just keep eating then MS isn't so bad. it's easy to keep eating too cuz i'm ALWAYS hungry!

Hey is that a new u/s pic????? If so, I wanna see more!!!!:winkwink: I love living vicariously through other peeps :haha:

YES! do you see the head and arms and legs? i couldn't believe how much my little bean grew. i have other pictures at home, but this was the best one. my next u/s is in a little over a week, which will also be my last appt with the RE. then i'm off in the world of OB's!

TOTALLY see the beans arms, legs and head!!! SO amazing!!! :hugs: Hopefully your bouts of MS are short and don't get worse.

me too harvest! carbs and chocolate... i'm doomed!!! lol

Hey Harvest & Touch,

I haven't been on here for months but just wanted to say congratulations to you both! :happydance: How exciting for you both!!

Take care and I hope all goes well with your pregnancies xxx

Kel - we've missed you!!!

PCOS - less than a week!!!!

Angieloo - hang in there, lots don't get that BFP till after 12 days so you're not out yet.

Alizzie - IVF is a huge financial investment but the success rates are so much higher and if children are what you really want it might be worth the investment next year. Wishing you all the best with your journey!

Twinkle - With my first IUI I had really bad cramping and with my second IUI I had spotting for the first 3 days. Try and relax and not obsess - I know easier said than done ;) If only I could listen to my own advice!!!

From ovulation to conception.....

https://www.gardenoffertility.com/reprofemale.shtml

I love this. Funny you posted this now because I have looked at a similar photo on google a couple dozen times in the last two weeks:)

Thanx Titi, Angie,Pcos and springy. Even i think so it wouldnt be implantation spotting as its too early.. Today 5dpiui im totally fine..

me too harvest! carbs and chocolate... i'm doomed!!! lol

Hey Harvest & Touch,

I haven't been on here for months but just wanted to say congratulations to you both! :happydance: How exciting for you both!!

Take care and I hope all goes well with your pregnancies xxx

Thanks Dizzi!!! How are you? It has been ages, what is new? Hope you are doing well :hugs:

Thanks everyone for all the congrats :) I must admit I haven't slept since I found out it was twins...Scared is not a strong enough word.
Hope all you ladies are having a good weekend and all your cycles are going well!
Twinkle-hope those twinges are a good sign!
PCOS-isn't the big day on Friday? Can't wait to hear how it goes, FX!!!
Azlisse-so sorry for your BFN :hugs: Hang in there, I hope your journey can continue soon
Angieloo-hope your test looks good today, FX!!!

https://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/yes/t2768.gifYES! Friday is the BIG day!!https://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/yes/t2768.gif

I just completed my very first PIO injection! I am so proud of myself!! I sunk a 1.5 inch needle into my tooshy with my right hand. I looked like a pretzel but I did it!!! I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!!!!!!
:happydance:

https://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/yes/t2768.gifYES! Friday is the BIG day!!https://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/yes/t2768.gif

I just completed my very first PIO injection! I am so proud of myself!! I sunk a 1.5 inch needle into my tooshy with my right hand. I looked like a pretzel but I did it!!! I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! first of all... you go girl... and second... that's scary! lol I'm afraid of needles, don't think I could give one to myself. Esp a 1.5 in one! lol

YAY!!! For Friday!

wow!! you are very brave! way to go!! best of luck on Friday! :hugs::hugs:

wow!! you are very brave! way to go!! best of luck on Friday! :hugs::hugs:

I agree - SO FRIGGIN proud of you!!! There is NO way I could do it ... I have to psych myself up and take deep breath's to do my Gonal F injection!!!!! NO way I would be doing an IM one myself!!!!!

awesome pcos!! so proud of you!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Thank you girls SO MUCH! Seriously, from the bottom of my heart ... you made my day with all the responses!!

Springy--It's really amazing what you can do in the time of desperation! I want to show the world what I am capable of when I want something this bad :)

Good Morning Everyone :hi:

How is everyone today?

AFM...

I've been taking my temperature and jotting them down... but not charting. However, I have noticed something different! The last two months my temperture up until ovulation is crazy! Literally dropping or rising by 5 or more degrees everyday, but this month (I'm on cd8 today)... it's different. In fact I've had the same tempterature the past four days! My temp is nice and low, when could possibly mean that maybe I'm doing something right this month. :shrug:

Other than that, I'm done with the Clomid. And thank the heavens for that because it seems that everydose I gagged, and the pill burns my throat. IDK... it's so weird but I'm happy that's over!

Holy cow PCOS - I never could have done what you did- you are one brave chica!

August: happy you have a baseline and have finish clomid- I haven't been on it, but I have heard it is really gross to take :hugs: fingers crossed this is the month.

Well I took a break and no POAS yesterday, but I did today (12DPO and two days before AF) and the faintest of faint lines- yup lineS!!! I called my DH in the bathroom to verify.
The start of a BFP I hope and hope and hope!!!

Hi everyone..I dont know what is happenning to me..May be im reacting bad to clomid..4dpiui severe cramping and little spotting:cry:..5dpiui severe cramping like my ovaries are busting cant sleep properly from pain:cry:..Today I am 6dpiui little cramps but not too bad..may be clomid have overstimulated my follicles and now ther are hurting

August: happy you have a baseline and have finish clomid- I haven't been on it, but I have heard it is really gross to take :hugs: fingers crossed this is the month.

Well I took a break and no POAS yesterday, but I did today (12DPO and two days before AF) and the faintest of faint lines- yup lineS!!! I called my DH in the bathroom to verify.

OMG Im so happy for you Angiee..lots of:dust:..

OMG that is AMAZING!!! Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that this is your BFP!!!!! :hugs::hugs::dust::dust:

Hi everyone..I dont know what is happenning to me..May be im reacting bad to clomid..4dpiui severe cramping and little spotting:cry:..5dpiui severe cramping like my ovaries are busting cant sleep properly from pain:cry:..Today I am 6dpiui little cramps but not too bad..may be clomid have overstimulated my follicles and now ther are hurting

Twinkle - not sure what is going on, but if I was you I would perhaps place a call into your clinic and see if you can get in touch with the doctor. How many follicles did you have with clomid?

Good Morning Everyone :hi:

How is everyone today?

AFM...

I've been taking my temperature and jotting them down... but not charting. However, I have noticed something different! The last two months my temperture up until ovulation is crazy! Literally dropping or rising by 5 or more degrees everyday, but this month (I'm on cd8 today)... it's different. In fact I've had the same tempterature the past four days! My temp is nice and low, when could possibly mean that maybe I'm doing something right this month. :shrug:

Other than that, I'm done with the Clomid. And thank the heavens for that because it seems that everydose I gagged, and the pill burns my throat. IDK... it's so weird but I'm happy that's over!

Not sure what to make of the temperature change this month, are you more relaxed this month maybe??

I was never a temperature taker so can't really give you any insight - sorry chickie! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->