IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Springy, you never know what may happen in those last few days! In my last 2 cycles, i had a huge push of growth in the very last days. You just never know, keep the faith!! lots of luck to you girl :hugs: :hugs:

I know ... and maybe I will end up in the next 3 or 4 days with another couple but at this point it was looking pretty bleak :( I just wanted to move to IVF to avoid all of this up and down with the IUI which I feel is a waste at this point in time.

Good luck Springy ... Drink LOADS of water ... it ALWAYS made a huge difference in my follicle growth!!

I'm devastated this morning .... only ONE follicle on my left side! 4 days of 75IU has yielded only ONE follcile!??! HOW can that be?!?!?! Last month on 150IU I had 12!!!! Is there no happy medium?!?!?!?!?!?

They are upping my dose tonight to 100IU but I am not holding out any hope that this will help my situation. Once again we're just washing money down the drain .....

Hey Springy - I'm in the same boat - only one damn follicle. I was triggered today (day 9) and we'll still go through with the IUI tomorrow - just in case our problem is related to hostile cm or something like that.

Hope the 100 IU's help out.

I'm devastated this morning .... only ONE follicle on my left side! 4 days of 75IU has yielded only ONE follcile!??! HOW can that be?!?!?! Last month on 150IU I had 12!!!! Is there no happy medium?!?!?!?!?!?

They are upping my dose tonight to 100IU but I am not holding out any hope that this will help my situation. Once again we're just washing money down the drain .....

Are you using Gonal? I can't remember.

Yep Gonal F, which is the same thing I used in September. In September I was on 150IU from CD 3 to CD 6 and then at my CD 7 scan they had me drop to 112.5 and did two days at that and then another day at 75IU. That yielded 5 large follicles and 2 smaller ones, all of which released and they told me that there were actually closer to 12 follicles in total. The doctor's answer to me this morning was "are you stressed this month?" and then followed it up with "well every cycle is different!" Really, that's all you can say to me??!?!?! My response to the "are you stressed?" was "NO but I will be now!!!"

This month they dropped me to 75IU for CD3 to CD6 and today at my CD7 scan it was literally only the one .... Tonight I'm using 100 IU and I am really really hoping that between today and the next 3 days I can get at least another couple to pop up!

I'm drinking about 3 1/2 L of water a day ..... not sure how much more I could drink. I'm already headed to the washroom every 15 min.

Hey Springy - I'm in the same boat - only one damn follicle. I was triggered today (day 9) and we'll still go through with the IUI tomorrow - just in case our problem is related to hostile cm or something like that.

Hope the 100 IU's help out.

It SUCKS ... I am SO upset by the situation. The only thing I do have going for me is that it is only about 1.0 so I am HOPING that I have time for others to develop!!!

Springy -- I'm so sorry! That's frustrating. The first cycle I did injections, I was on 50IU of Follistim and had 4 follicles. The next cycle, they upped me to 75IU and I had only 2 follies. Both times I was on the same Femara dose. It makes absolutely no sense. :hugs:

I hope things will take a turn in the next few days of injecting. A lot can happen during that time. I took Mandy's recommendation of drinking extra water both times, so see if that helps.

angieloo -- We're all hoping you got a darker BFP today! Fingers crossed for you!

Ladies, 1st scan today showed twins. Two little hearts beating along. They're measuring big -- 7w0d rather than 6w4d. And they're about the same size, which hopefully means that they're both doing well. I know it's a lot of good news, and I'm trying to stay positive, but my BFF was pregnant with twins twice and lost one. So I've gotten myself a little worked up about it. Please let these little ones make it! I already love them!

August; my DH would have a terrible time at that too!! He gets so uncomfortable and embarrassed:) so cute. I am the one with my legs over my head and a person playing around to get us pregnant :)lol

Titi- I am sorry to report I don't chart online- I have one on my wall by my bed and I'm not too regular about it:(

Springy: I agree with PCOS lots and lots of water always seems to bring miracles in the last few days:) hope you get so mega growth asap!

Littlebird: yayayayayay!!!!!! Twinies will be so amazing!!! So happy for you

For me: tested again and it was still pretty faint. I am supposed to start tomorrow and today is 14DPO. Hoping for darker tomorrow. The tests look almost identical from the yesterday- should I be worried? Hoping everything is perfect down there!
Side note- I feel like puking constantly and mmy boobs are on fire- keeping these as positive signs :)

Again, cannot thank you ladies enough for the support!

Ladies, 1st scan today showed twins. Two little hearts beating along. They're measuring big -- 7w0d rather than 6w4d. And they're about the same size, which hopefully means that they're both doing well. I know it's a lot of good news, and I'm trying to stay positive, but my BFF was pregnant with twins twice and lost one. So I've gotten myself a little worked up about it. Please let these little ones make it! I already love them!

That is amazing LittleBird!!!! I'll be praying that the little BEANS are nice and sticky!!!!:happydance:

angieloo -- I think the first faint ones are sometimes hard to distinguish, but the numbers are doubling every couple of days so it gets darker pretty fast. I really hope it becomes a dark BFP! Those symptoms sound great. I hope everything is happening perfectly down there, too!

Twins - how exciting!

Angie - hoping that line gets super dark! I can't remember - are you going for a beta tomorrow?

Thanks snowbunny and little bird. Since I'm out of town the dr said I could do a beta test at a local place or wait for the ultra sound. I opted to wait- crazy me :):) I'll probably be looney tunes for waiting by then

so AF showed this morning...have my CD3 scan on thursday and start with Gonal-F....so worried about the injections....

my plan is one more IUI this month and then Dec and then if nothing....take a break and consult for IVF in the spring...

this is so frustrating...and so heart breaking....I feel so depressed....

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

WOW... That's so awesome... it's a double blessing :hugs:

so AF showed this morning...have my CD3 scan on thursday and start with Gonal-F....so worried about the injections....

my plan is one more IUI this month and then Dec and then if nothing....take a break and consult for IVF in the spring...

Sorry Monica :hugs:

Don't worry about the injections. I have my husband do most of mine, but I have had to do some myself and the are easy peasy. I promise. The needle is so small you won't even feel it.

Sorry Monica :hugs:

Don't worry about the injections. I have my husband do most of mine, but I have had to do some myself and the are easy peasy. I promise. The needle is so small you won't even feel it.

I hope so Mary and I really hope I respond well and that DH's count is good! at this point I do not think it is me anymore...as I responded well to the Clomid and my cycles have been so good! hope I do not jinx it!

so your IUI is tomorrow? good luck!! this will be our month!!! all you need is one follie and one spermy!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->