IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

To answer that question for myself ... No ... but WHY not give it a try if it's not going to hurt anything.

I have been researching and browsing through forums ... what I see most is people who ate pineapple a few days prior and a few days after embryo transfer got pregnant.

SOooooOOooo .... here goes nothing .... I went out and bought 2 whole pineapples!!! COME ON BABIES STICK!

LOVE IT!!!!! I will be gnawing on it once its my turn for IVF!!!

Thanks ladies! I am sure everything will be fine! I do not have a problem with injections. My problem is will I be able to do it to myself!

I have also decided that since we have mild male factor, I want the trigger to be 36 hrs before IUI....I feel it is too close having the IUI 24 hrs post trigger

this means I will give myself the trigger but I do not care!! I want my baby!!! :brat:

You can totally do this. My needle for the trigger was almost the same size as my tiny Follistim pen. And I was allowed to give it to myself in the same area (not in the muscle).

Also, I had three IUIs, the first two 24 hours after trigger. The last one was 36 hours after trigger. And it's the one that worked. So I'm a big fan of that timing!

To answer that question for myself ... No ... but WHY not give it a try if it's not going to hurt anything.

I have been researching and browsing through forums ... what I see most is people who ate pineapple a few days prior and a few days after embryo transfer got pregnant.

SOooooOOooo .... here goes nothing .... I went out and bought 2 whole pineapples!!! COME ON BABIES STICK!

My mouth is watering looking at those pineapples. I mean, if it works, that's awesome. If not, it's not like the forums told you to eat brussels sprouts. :haha:

I'd be more likely to try something that tastes good, for sure! Go pineapple babies!

Thanks ladies! I am sure everything will be fine! I do not have a problem with injections. My problem is will I be able to do it to myself!

I have also decided that since we have mild male factor, I want the trigger to be 36 hrs before IUI....I feel it is too close having the IUI 24 hrs post trigger

this means I will give myself the trigger but I do not care!! I want my baby!!! :brat:

You can totally do this. My needle for the trigger was almost the same size as my tiny Follistim pen. And I was allowed to give it to myself in the same area (not in the muscle).

Also, I had three IUIs, the first two 24 hours after trigger. The last one was 36 hours after trigger. And it's the one that worked. So I'm a big fan of that timing!
thanks littlebird! I hear at 36 hours is a lot more successful especially if there is some male factor....the sperm should be there after ovulation or very very close....here's hoping! who knows my first three IUIs could have worked if they were done at 36 hours...and I feel stupid doing the same thing over and over expecting different results....its insanity!! the only reason we are going to injectables is to get more follies without thining my lining

PCOS - I ate just the core- starting the day of +OPK for five days- I heard great things

Ok, I'm back! :haha: I met with my RE today and decided to try one more round of IUI before moving onto IVF. We're going to do 100 mg Clomid for 5 days and then 4 days of injectables - he said it's a little more aggressive than just Clomid. I really hope #4 is my lucky number!! I took this last failure pretty hard and can't believe I'm going to be putting myself through this again already.

LittleBird, congrats on the twins!! That is so exciting. I know it's hard to not worry but I'm sure they'll both be healthy & happy.

Angie, congrats on your :bfp:! That is awesome.

Monica, so sorry about AF. She's a total *itch - doesn't she know when she's not wanted? I hope the injectables will work for both of us!

PCOS, I'm really excited for your FET on Friday!! I'll be sending you some positive sticky baby vibes.

I am happy to see you back azlissie:) I hope this one works. I will definitely be thinking really positive thoughts for you

Yes please touch:)

thanks littlebird! I hear at 36 hours is a lot more successful especially if there is some male factor....the sperm should be there after ovulation or very very close....here's hoping! who knows my first three IUIs could have worked if they were done at 36 hours...and I feel stupid doing the same thing over and over expecting different results....its insanity!! the only reason we are going to injectables is to get more follies without thining my lining

Mary - what time does your clinic do your IUIs? ISIS does them around 10:00am and I have always triggered the morning before so mine are always about 26 hours post trigger. I think this time I want to try 36 hours so that puts me at needing to trigger at 10pm two days before the IUI right? This is definitely something I am going to ask about when I go back on Friday!!!

Ok, I'm back! :haha: I met with my RE today and decided to try one more round of IUI before moving onto IVF. We're going to do 100 mg Clomid for 5 days and then 4 days of injectables - he said it's a little more aggressive than just Clomid. I really hope #4 is my lucky number!! I took this last failure pretty hard and can't believe I'm going to be putting myself through this again already.

LittleBird, congrats on the twins!! That is so exciting. I know it's hard to not worry but I'm sure they'll both be healthy & happy.

Angie, congrats on your :bfp:! That is awesome.

Monica, so sorry about AF. She's a total *itch - doesn't she know when she's not wanted? I hope the injectables will work for both of us!

PCOS, I'm really excited for your FET on Friday!! I'll be sending you some positive sticky baby vibes.

Welcome back Azlissie! I know EXACTLY how you feel. I took number 3 a LOT harder than I took the previous failed months. It took me a good 2 to 3 weeks to feel like myself again and get some positive energy back. I'm onto my 4th round now and am on CD8 so we are pretty close together in our cycles.

AFM - went in for another scan today. Dr said there is no change but that it is too early to see the effects of an increased dose of the Gonal F. I'm to take 100IU tonight and tomorrow and go back on Friday morning for more bloodwork and another scan. REALLY praying that the 100IU kicks my body into follicle overdrive :)

Azlissie welcome back with lots of positive vibes and luck.:dust:
Angie so so happy for you:happydance::happydance:
PCOS lots of sticky vibes and luck for fri..:dust:

AFM: 8dpiui not feeling well little stressed..Just dont want AF this time only want BFP..

ladies - i updated the thread title. hopefully everyone finds it ok..

welcome back az!

springy - prayin for ya girl!!! :hugs:

Pcos - TWO MORE DAYS!!! :yipee:

Twinkle when did you decide to test? How are you feeling? Fingers crossed for two big fat lines:)

Springy: hoping for lots of growth, lots of luck Friday! Chug that water:) happy thoughts and vibes for you

welcome back az!

https://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Congrats/cheerleader21.gifI CAN'T FRICKIN WAIThttps://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Congrats/cheerleader21.gif

what time is the transfer?? i'll be thinking of you and sending lots of prayers and positive vibes your way :baby:

The transfer time is at 12:30pm (Mountain Standard Time) which I think we are the same time now anyways.

I have to be there at 11:45am though ... I wish I could take a valium tomorrow ... cuz I'm gonna have MAJOR anxiety until around Friday 1pm :)

Twinkle when did you decide to test? How are you feeling? Fingers crossed for two big fat lines:)

Springy: hoping for lots of growth, lots of luck Friday! Chug that water:) happy thoughts and vibes for you

I ll wait till 11th nov, date whn im expecting my af hope so it doesnt showup this time..Yesterday i felt totally bloated and pain in my back like af will start anytime..Today I am 8dpiui totally dry cm and feeling low and emotional...Just wishing i get pregnant this time..:wacko:

welcome back az!

https://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Congrats/cheerleader21.gifI CAN'T FRICKIN WAIThttps://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Congrats/cheerleader21.gif

Me either! I'm so excited for you :yipee:

:hi: Everyone!!!!

Not much to report on my side. I'm on cycle day 10, only two more days until my ultrasound on cycle day 12...

Last night was supposed to be a BD night but I got home at 11pm from work and school. I was so tired and my husband was playing some game on the xbox so needless to say I fell alseep and now I'm like a crabby patty with him :blush::haha:

Maybe my 4 mile walk/jog this afternoon will help bring me back to my bubbly self.

Well - did my IUI this morning. Was kind of a stressful morning. The lab guy gave my DH a hard time about his health card (it's kinda in pieces). Last month the scientific director told him not to worry about it so he didn't bother getting a new one. Then when I got there they tried giving me the fellow or the resident. I refused and told them I wanted a Doctor who has performed many, many IUI's. Then I found out that it was my DH's worst numbers yet - 11.6 mil post wash. I know it isn't terrible, but it is a 1/3 of what it was last month and the numbers were the same pre wash.

Okay, rant over - just had to get it out! Now I am PUPO and will hope that this is it. If not, my Doc said to do one more IUI. We are set to meet with her on the 30th of November regardless of what happens.

PCOS - can't wait to hear all about it! Good luck.

Twinkle - hope Remembrance day is awesome for you.

Springy - how's it going? I did a 24 hour IUI, if there is a next cycle I am going to ask to trigger myself at home and do a 36 hour.

Hey EOE! Gotta run. I am actually going to tell my Mom what we are going thorough. We have decided to let our parents in on our big secret because the lies are piling up and causing us some stress.

The transfer time is at 12:30pm (Mountain Standard Time) which I think we are the same time now anyways.

I have to be there at 11:45am though ... I wish I could take a valium tomorrow ... cuz I'm gonna have MAJOR anxiety until around Friday 1pm :)

yeah we are on the same time until we "fall back" which is soon i think. just remember to chillax girlfriend.. nothing to stress about! my acupuncturist made me feel better on transfer day when she said "you have embryos inside of you.. you ARE pregnant.. now you just have to stay that way!" so lay back and be happy that you are PUPO!! i'll be thinking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->