IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

I'm pretty sure AF is coming.. Today is the end of my second week post IUI and I woke up with a raging headache- a sure sign that I get every single month. I tested last night and it was negative.. Looks like I'll be out this month- and I'm so bummed about it!:cry:

I will keep hoping af doesn't show her face for you! Hopefully you will get a BFP soon!! :hugs:

PCOCS- congrats!! That sounds so exciting!

Thanks adroplet and caphybear for the words of encouragement... My ICs are saying BFN, but AF still hasn't shown up.. Best of luck to both of you as well! :)

Morning girls!

So my temp has gone up, a lot, take a look, the link in my signature =)

Could this be from the HCG shot or is this normal after ovulation?

I hope it continues high =)

Hang in there USAmom! Still hoping the witch stays away.

Augustluvers - let's hope those temps stay up!

Any updates on the August testers and early September testers?? Sorry if I missed anyone.

azLissie - 8/30
Rona - 8/30
Sweatpea70 - 8/31
kissyfacelala 9/1
USAMOM 09/2
Fallen Ambers 9/4
adroplet 9/7

Anyone need to be added to September?? Just reply to this message and I will get it updated.

I am out this month but will try to update this list as much as possible. :)

I'm going for a beta HCG on 9/14. Given last month, I'm certain I'll start POAS a couple days before that, though!

Any updates on the August testers and early September testers?? Sorry if I missed anyone.

azLissie - 8/30
Rona - 8/30
Sweatpea70 - 8/31
kissyfacelala 9/1
USAMOM 09/2
Fallen Ambers 9/4
adroplet 9/7

Anyone need to be added to September?? Just reply to this message and I will get it updated.

I am out this month but will try to update this list as much as possible. :)

I am guesstimating my test date will be 9/20

azLissie - 8/30
Rona - 8/30
Sweatpea70 - 8/31
kissyfacelala - 9/1
USAMOM - 09/2
Fallen Ambers - 9/4
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Touch the Sky - 9/20
adroplet 9/7

Doing lots of [-o< for :baby::baby:'s so we can all be on :cloud9:

:dust:

Hello I never seem to get many replies on my posts. I dont know if its coz ive not officially said hello in here, or if no one is in the same situation or if i just smell haha but i just thought i would come and introduce myself.

My name is Helen and me and my husband on four months are just starting the process of iui. We have the initial consultation on september 15th. Starting to get anxious about it now...

Hi MustBeMummy, I'm new to this too and know it can take a while for people to reply or get to know you.

We are on first ovulation injection and I'm doing lots of praying.
I've taken my first injection tonight and have to admit that I'm very teary now.
Not even sure why really, just feeling a bit down and sorry for myself.

Still - we're all here for a reason so let's hope for the best and keep smiling. :happydance:

Hi MustBeMummy, I'm new to this too and know it can take a while for people to reply or get to know you.

We are on first ovulation injection and I'm doing lots of praying.
I've taken my first injection tonight and have to admit that I'm very teary now.
Not even sure why really, just feeling a bit down and sorry for myself.

Still - we're all here for a reason so let's hope for the best and keep smiling. :happydance:

Aww dont feel sad, hormones obviously kicking in hey. :hugs:

:howdy: Hiya girls, I'm sorry you feel a bit ignored! It's not intentional at all, I promise! For me, I know I get pretty wrapped up in my own situation and this thread moves so fast. By the time I get to the end of all the new posts, I can't remember everything that was said. So I tend to respond to the easiest things, or what's stuck from the time I read it to the time I replied!

I don't know about everyone else, but I feel since I started all the IUI meds and appointments and whatnot, I can barely think of anything else. Kinda sad, I suppose! Particularly in this TWW I need to really get back to doing things I enjoy, and hopefully that will help pass the time and I won't go crazy! :wacko:

Welcome to the New Ladies~ make yourself at home! We support one another while having some fun! Good Luck!

AFM~ Not much to report really, except all my pregnancy tests have been negative so far. Tomorrow is my official BW, so I'm expecting a negative and will gear up for my 3rd IUI.

Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend!

azLissie - 8/30
Rona - 8/30
Sweatpea70 - 8/31
kissyfacelala - 9/1
USAMOM - 09/2
Fallen Ambers - 9/4
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Touch the Sky - 9/20
adroplet 9/7

Doing lots of [-o< for :baby::baby:'s so we can all be on :cloud9:

:dust:

Add me please... testing 9/14

:howdy: Hiya girls, I'm sorry you feel a bit ignored! It's not intentional at all, I promise! For me, I know I get pretty wrapped up in my own situation and this thread moves so fast. By the time I get to the end of all the new posts, I can't remember everything that was said. So I tend to respond to the easiest things, or what's stuck from the time I read it to the time I replied!

I don't know about everyone else, but I feel since I started all the IUI meds and appointments and whatnot, I can barely think of anything else. Kinda sad, I suppose! Particularly in this TWW I need to really get back to doing things I enjoy, and hopefully that will help pass the time and I won't go crazy! :wacko:

i feel exactly the same, about both paragraphs! when it's "go" time, it's all you can think about. with this cycle, for me, it's even worse. more appts.. more meds.. more more more. luckily, i'm almost done! :happydance:

today my OH and i had a MUCH needed spa day. i feel totally out of it because i am so relaxed... amazing. next appt tomorrow, and most likely EC tuesday!!

AF got me so I am definitely out this month. Good luck to the rest of you this month. I should be testing again at the end of the month- looks like the 29th.

PCOCS- will you put me down on the list for the end of the month?

Hi Everybody!
First, wishing everyone tons of good luck and sending out positive thoughts to all of you.

I am starting my first (and hopefully last) IVF cycle. I fly down to Jacksonville on Thursday the 8th for my baseline ultrasound and mock transfer!!! So exciting! Target Egg Retrieval date is somewhere between September 28-30th.

Just wanted to introduce myself and be a part of the group...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->