IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Springy, you're doing IUI? For some reason I thought you were doing IVF.... man, this is so hard to keep track of everyone!

Baseball games are so much fun! Hope the Blue Jays win for ya! :thumbup:

I'm not planning to do much of anything this weekend. Actually, I called out sick from work today from all the cramping from the IUI. The lady who did it yesterday was not gentle at all. So, looking forward to just relaxing and feeling better.

Good morning ladies! Had another scan today - there are actually seven follicles not 3! They don't think a few of them will continue to develop which is good as with 7 they will cancel my cycle. They said they want to have 3 to 5 so I need a few to drop-off!

He said they will wait for my blood result today to figure out what dose to inject tonight, may be reduced even further from the 112.5 that I used yesterday.

No major plans for me this weekend, golfing a few times, BBQ with friends tomorrow and then Monday going to a Toronto Blue Jays baseball game! Just looking forward to a nice long weekend!!

GREAT news springy, sounds promising!!!! :happydance::happydance:

SquirellGirl ~ When I saw the positive test I was like: "oh, looks the same as an OPK" :haha: I felt nothing! However, that's because it's not a real BFP

Maureen ~ I hope your IUI goes great and that those spermies catch that egg.

PS: My husband keeps singing "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming..." LOL He's so cute!

I'm pretty sure AF is coming.. Today is the end of my second week post IUI and I woke up with a raging headache- a sure sign that I get every single month. I tested last night and it was negative.. Looks like I'll be out this month- and I'm so bummed about it!:cry:

Good morning ladies! Had another scan today - there are actually seven follicles not 3! They don't think a few of them will continue to develop which is good as with 7 they will cancel my cycle. They said they want to have 3 to 5 so I need a few to drop-off!

He said they will wait for my blood result today to figure out what dose to inject tonight, may be reduced even further from the 112.5 that I used yesterday.

No major plans for me this weekend, golfing a few times, BBQ with friends tomorrow and then Monday going to a Toronto Blue Jays baseball game! Just looking forward to a nice long weekend!!

Great news Springy! FX for those follies, I am sure you will end up with the perfect number and your hopefully BFP this month :) Enjoy the weekend!

maureenmarsh: hope it goes well
I have a basline u/s on tommarrow to make sure i wdont have cyst so that we can get ready for our first iui

SquirellGirl ~ When I saw the positive test I was like: "oh, looks the same as an OPK" :haha: I felt nothing! However, that's because it's not a real BFP

Maureen ~ I hope your IUI goes great and that those spermies catch that egg.

PS: My husband keeps singing "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming..." LOL He's so cute!

Husbands can be super cool sometimes :winkwink:

Had a scan today, only 10 follies ranging 13-15mm. Dr says I'm on the low side, but doing ok. Will probably trigger Sunday and EC Tuesday.

Thanks Ladies! Clinic just called and asked me to reduce my dosage again tonight down to 75IU. They don't want all 7 to mature and I have responded really well thus far and the drop is just to make sure the larger ones keep growing.

Back to the clinic tomorrow morning for more b/w and u/s!!

Had a scan today, only 10 follies ranging 13-15mm. Dr says I'm on the low side, but doing ok. Will probably trigger Sunday and EC Tuesday.

10 is still a great number Touch!! It only takes a few right?! Relax and try to enjoy the weekend and don't focus on Tuesday :hugs:

Doctor called back with the results ......... dun dun dun ...........

I'm pretty sure AF is coming.. Today is the end of my second week post IUI and I woke up with a raging headache- a sure sign that I get every single month. I tested last night and it was negative.. Looks like I'll be out this month- and I'm so bummed about it!:cry:

It's not over 'till AF comes over!!!
I'm staying positive for you and for myself as well. :hugs:

Congrats pcos! That's awesome. Good luck to everyone else.

My IUI was yesterday... 3 follies, 47 million swimmers. Start progesterone on Sunday. Test on 9/15. Fingers crossed!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->