IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Will the trigger shot make opk positive? My re decided to stick with iui tomorrow instead of moving it up to today, I'm at the dr office right now waiting to get trigger shot, I hop my yesterday 21.5 follow hasn't ovluated yet, any advice on trigger shot? We just bd an hour ago to try to be on the safe side,

Any idea what would make the clinic lower my dose of Gonal F for tonight? Originally after my scan this AM they said to use 150IU but then just called me to say lower it to 112.5IU ... any thoughts why?

Oh they will keep growing for sure :)

Egg retrieval went good! 18 eggs!! :)

Yay 18 is a good number!!! :dance:

Back to Touch's headache conversation, I think we all get a little bit of a pass on whinging about how these meds make us feel. I had my IUI today, and feel pretty nauseous and have a headache. blah.... I get migraines and was so worried I'd get them quite a lot on the meds. Fortunately, no migraines, but have been getting more than my normal amount of regular headaches.

I know I'm forgetting what else there was to respond to, but meh, I just don't feel that great. So.... :flower: to everyone else too!!

Oh, my beta HCG is on 9/14.... Starting my crinone progesterone on Sunday. Let's hope these two weeks zip by....

Mandy ~ So happy for you :happydance:

SquirrelGirl ~ Looks like you and I are on the same dates! I go for my Pregnancy Blood Test on Sept 15th

YAY Mandy, wow 18 that is an awesome number you must be so happy with that!!!!!! Ready to be PUPO???

Springy, those follies sound great! FX they all grow nice and big :)

Touch sorry to hear about you heaches :( Glad to hear you are a little better today!

FX for you Squirrel, how your 2ww goes fast!

Hope you got everything worked out Maureen, GL to you :)

Sorry guys, I feel bad that I don't post more on here! I promise I'm reading and keeping up to date on everyones progress. Give me a couple days and I will be back in my game :)

Sorry guys, I feel bad that I don't post more on here! I promise I'm reading and keeping up to date on everyones progress. Give me a couple days and I will be back in my game :)

No apologies needed at all! Most important thing is that you rest and get back to full strength for your transfer :)

Rest up tonight and I can't wait for an update on your eggies tomorrow!

Morning Girls,

So fertility friend has put those beautiful red cross hair lines on my chart indicating that I am 3dpo today. But I believe that I'm only 2dpo. As the doctor said that I wasn't going to ovulate on cycle day 15, but on day 16. Oh well...

Everything that could be done, has been done and now it's in God's hands.

I tested today :blush: I really wanted to see what a positive PG test looked like :haha: I won't be testing again until Tuesday morning to see if the HCG is out of my system, I'll be 7dpo then.

Anyone getting away this weekend?

I am, I'm going to Gettysburg, PA with my husband and parents. We leave first thing tomorrow morning and come back home Monday night :happydance:

Good morning ladies! Had another scan today - there are actually seven follicles not 3! They don't think a few of them will continue to develop which is good as with 7 they will cancel my cycle. They said they want to have 3 to 5 so I need a few to drop-off!

He said they will wait for my blood result today to figure out what dose to inject tonight, may be reduced even further from the 112.5 that I used yesterday.

No major plans for me this weekend, golfing a few times, BBQ with friends tomorrow and then Monday going to a Toronto Blue Jays baseball game! Just looking forward to a nice long weekend!!

august -- i'm totally thinking of taking a test just for 'fun' as well. :haha: Though it might be rather anti-climactic considering I've seen plenty of OPKs with two lines! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->