IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Oh and another thing Springy, I would totally want to do the IUI with 7 follicles. :) I was just saying having my 30, there was no way I could.

:hugs: usa mom, so sorry AF showed. You must have some short cycles to test so soon again?

I hope PCOSmom is ok. Haven't seen any posts in a while(unless I just missed them?) That OHSS stuff scares me, and I can't begin to imagine how painful it is.

Thanks squirrel.. Yes- my cycles are short and the meds make them even shorter. I estimate my next IUI between the 15-16 and then testing two weeks after that. This one is going to work- I just know it.

Oh and another thing Springy, I would totally want to do the IUI with 7 follicles. :) I was just saying having my 30, there was no way I could.

i had 7 follies for my july iui and my dr was pretty happy about that, although i still had a BFN :(

i read through the posts but there were so many pages i lost track.. sorry i can't address everyone... so i guess i'm just posting an update on myself. how selfish, lol.

i had an appt today, i have 17 follies ranging from 13-19. my dr changed the plan and i'm stimming one more day (today), i have another appt tomorrow (like springy, a weekend of 8 am appts, ugh!), EC moved to 9/7 and ET 9/10.

good luck everyone :happydance:

azLissie - 8/30
Rona - 8/30
Sweatpea70 - 8/31
kissyfacelala - 9/1
USAMOM - 09/2 :hugs:
Fallen Ambers - 9/4 :hugs:
adroplet - 9/7
Wishful Think - 9/13
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Caphybear - 9/14
Touch the Sky - 9/20

Doing lots of [-o< for :baby::baby:'s so we can all be on :cloud9:

You can mark me down for a bfn.....next u/s is scheduled for the 9th...I'm taking Femara now...so maybe this change will do the trick...(not sure when IUI will be done yet)

Good luck to everyone still out there in the game and good luck to everyone starting their cycles!

i had 7 follies for my july iui and my dr was pretty happy about that, although i still had a BFN :(

i read through the posts but there were so many pages i lost track.. sorry i can't address everyone... so i guess i'm just posting an update on myself. how selfish, lol.

i had an appt today, i have 17 follies ranging from 13-19. my dr changed the plan and i'm stimming one more day (today), i have another appt tomorrow (like springy, a weekend of 8 am appts, ugh!), EC moved to 9/7 and ET 9/10.

17 follies....wohoo that's a jump from your last scan right?! I have to say waiting to hear about the embryo's is worse than the 2ww!! Soon you'll be there with me!! I sooooo know this will be your bfp!!

17 follies....wohoo that's a jump from your last scan right?! I have to say waiting to hear about the embryo's is worse than the 2ww!! Soon you'll be there with me!! I sooooo know this will be your bfp!!

well at my last appt he was having a hard time finding my ovary, and ended up pressing on my abdomen to get it in view, and i was sooo uncomfortable so i think he didn't measure all the follies that side. there are 8 on the right and 9 on the left :)

yeah, i'm hoping the embryo wait isnt that bad. i'm doing a 3dt and i'm hoping it goes by fast!

hey...boarding to paris in 20 minutes...having a fabulous time....

AF showed up again.....onto cycle # whatever...lost count...oh well try again soon....

hugs

Kissy ~ sorry about the :witch: :hugs:

For those of you who test out the HCG shot... How long did it take for it to go away?

I'm only 6dpo so I know I have a ways to go, but I just wanted to compare and see how long I might be seeing a positive pregnancy test?

I've not tested it out, but I think the consensus is usually around 10 days or so for the trigger to leave your system.

Today had a scan and it was 5 really good sized follicles (19, 2x18, 17 and 16) and there were a few other small ones (13 and 14 I believe) so we had the discussion about multiples being a higher risk, even higher a risk with IUI etc. but my husband and I are ok with it as we don't believe that all 5 or 6 would fertilize and implant this one month! So we triggered today!! IUI tomorrow and Wednesday which means my beta / test date would be the 21st of September!!!

YAY to more follicles for you Touch!!! That's awesome (minus the 8am appointments - NOT so fun on a long weekend!!!!) Touch we will be in the dreaded TWW again together. Nice to have some familiar company with me this month :) Maybe this is our LAST TWW and soon we will both have our bumps!!!!

azLissie - 8/30
Rona - 8/30
Sweatpea70 - 8/31
kissyfacelala - 9/1
USAMOM - 09/2 :hugs:
Fallen Ambers - 9/4 :hugs:
adroplet - 9/7
Wishful Think - 9/13
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Caphybear - 9/14
Touch the Sky - 9/20

Doing lots of [-o< for :baby::baby:'s so we can all be on :cloud9:

You can mark me down for a bfn.....next u/s is scheduled for the 9th...I'm taking Femara now...so maybe this change will do the trick...(not sure when IUI will be done yet)

Good luck to everyone still out there in the game and good luck to everyone starting their cycles!

Sweatpea70 I'm SO sorry for the BFN. :hugs: As hard as it is try and stay positive - I know I know - easier said than done.

hey...boarding to paris in 20 minutes...having a fabulous time....

AF showed up again.....onto cycle # whatever...lost count...oh well try again soon....

hugs

Oh kissyfacelala - I'm SO sorry to hear that AF reared her ugly head on your vacation!!!!! We will catch up when you are back in Ont. Hope you at least enjoyed your 10 days away in Europe! :hugs:

Corr im so confused with all these numbers and drug names! I Have my first iui consultation soon so i have no idea what your all on about haha so i hope to know abit more as i go along my journey

Hello everyone

can I join? I've just got back home from the Clinic, just had IUI for the first time. phew, glad i got through that without crying, am a bit tearful but think its probably all the anticipation and nervousness of failure. I was hoping to go through IUI very quietly with no fuss as i used to get soooo upset when AF arrived so trying to put it all to the back of my mind. easily said than done eh girls?

I was wondering if anyone has just had or about to have their first IUI also? would be great to chat with you girls, I hope I can be supportive too.

Hooray for triggering Springy!!!! I tell you what, the TWW is kinda nice because it means NO APPOINTMENTS for a while!!! :haha:

Hiya new ladies! Good luck!!

:yipee:Springy:yipee:

That's a PERFECT number!!! YEEHAWWWW!!!! You are on your way to mommyhood!!!!!

I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->