IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

:yipee: Surprise phone call today :yipee:

:yipee: 5 strong embies and a few weak ones that may still grow :yipee:

I am PARTICULARLY looking forward to my day off from being a "pin" cushion!!!

I hear ya. I have tiny little bruises all over my belly AND its swollen, no wait, thats all the pizza and chocolate i've been treating myself to whilst stabbing myself - girls gotta have something nice whilst injecting eh?

Kissy ~ sorry about the :witch: :hugs:

For those of you who test out the HCG shot... How long did it take for it to go away?

I'm only 6dpo so I know I have a ways to go, but I just wanted to compare and see how long I might be seeing a positive pregnancy test?

by 10 days it was out.

Springy, your follies sound great!! i'm so happy/excited for you! and we will be in the 2ww together, yay :happydance:

PCOSmom- excellent!!!

as for me, i had my last appt today, hooray! i have 12 good follies that range from 19-20mm, and a few smaller ones that probably will not catch up. i trigger tonight at 11pm and EC is wednesday at 10am. then the transfer is 9/10 :) i feel good, not too bloated or anything. i've been getting a touch of nausea on and off but otherwise everything is good. i am happy that it is finally time!

Hi all!
I am using Femara/Letrozole with a step-up protocol and Follistim and maybe a trigger (they haven't mentioned it) this month.

I am having my first IUI this month. I am not squeamish when it comes to pain, needles etc don't bother me. And I feel like a baby for asking...but do IUI's hurt? I think I'm just scared because my July D&C was hideously painful.

I pay out of pocket for everything. My husband picked up the meds the other day and it was $600. I knew it was going to be expensive, and I warned him, but it still freaked him out! lol poor guy.

Great luck to everyone!

Hi Janet! I am a little late replying to this post, have been away all weekend. It has peaked my interest because I am going for a D&C on Thursday. Do you mind elaborating on 'hideously painful'? I am getting worried!

welcome mrs c p!! I'm doing IUIs too, but I'm a couple weeks behind you. TTC my second child via IUI. Best of luck to you!

Congrats springy and PCOCS! Looking good for both of you this month! How exciting!

Kissy ~ sorry about the :witch: :hugs:

For those of you who test out the HCG shot... How long did it take for it to go away?

I'm only 6dpo so I know I have a ways to go, but I just wanted to compare and see how long I might be seeing a positive pregnancy test?

I tested mine out and it was gone by day 7, but I know that's early by most standards.

Ladies, I have missed so much. Was at a family reunion all weekend. So sorry to all the BFNs :( never gets any easier. Welcome to all the new ladies! Same goes for me, I try to reply to what sticks in my mind and don't mean to miss anyone, sorry in advance if I do :) GL to everyone who has had IUIs recently, FX for you all :)
Touch, GL with you EC! can't wait to hear all about it, I am sure it will go really well for you, I am crossing everything for you :) Your spa day sounded amazing, so jealous!
PCOS-great news on the embies! You must be so excited to have them put back next month. Hope your OHSS has calmed down!
Springy-GL with the IUIs lady :) Everything sounds like it is lining up perfectly for you, YAY, finally!
AFM I am having the laminaria put in on Wednesday afternoon and then the D&C Thursday morning. I am a little nervous about the anaesthetic and pain afterwards but hopefully it will all be worth it and we can start the IVF soon after.

Ladies, I have missed so much. Was at a family reunion all weekend. So sorry to all the BFNs :( never gets any easier. Welcome to all the new ladies! Same goes for me, I try to reply to what sticks in my mind and don't mean to miss anyone, sorry in advance if I do :) GL to everyone who has had IUIs recently, FX for you all :)
Touch, GL with you EC! can't wait to hear all about it, I am sure it will go really well for you, I am crossing everything for you :) Your spa day sounded amazing, so jealous!
PCOS-great news on the embies! You must be so excited to have them put back next month. Hope your OHSS has calmed down!
Springy-GL with the IUIs lady :) Everything sounds like it is lining up perfectly for you, YAY, finally!
AFM I am having the laminaria put in on Wednesday afternoon and then the D&C Thursday morning. I am a little nervous about the anaesthetic and pain afterwards but hopefully it will all be worth it and we can start the IVF soon after.

GL with the D&C this week Harvest!!! No matter how painful, or how bad you think this could be the end result, your IVF cycle & a BFP, will be TOTALLY worth it!!!

Harvest~ GL with D&C this week. I hope everything turns out perfectly for you and not so much pain. Like Springy said, it'll be worth it in the end.

USAMOM ~ Thanks for replying to my question before. I didn't test today. But I might tomorrow morning just to see. I read on another site of a girl who tested everyday, her test at first got lighter and then around 8dpo got darker and darker, she ended up being pregnant! Lucky her huh?

As for me ~ 7dpo today :happydance: I'm findinf the days slowly passing by :haha: Tomorrow is my Progestorone blood test. My temp went down a little today, and I'm having a little cramping here and there, nothing painful though. And my poor chest hurts like a mother, so so so so sore! Today I'm already experiencing hotflashes. I kep complaining about how hot it was getting ready for work this morning, but everyone at home kept saying that it was me, and that the house was actaully very cool. :blush: Also, I start my first Master's Program class tonight... so excited!

Hi Ladies - Well IUI is done :) 19.8 million with 99% motility while I know that close to 20 million is a lot it is WAY down for DH so I was quite upset before the IUI. Needless to say DH and I will be having a chat tonight about that as I'm not going to pump myself full of drugs and him continue to not eat / drink healthy or go to the gym .... this takes TWO of us!!! That's my rant for this morning ....

On a positive note, the doctor who did the IUI today was REALLY good - didn't even feel anything and he reiterated that I have 5 good follicles!

Stay positive Augustluvers! Its still only 7dpo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->