IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

yeah it's a great number! don't research, just relax and go with the flow :) remember, god has a plan.. so no stressing dear :hugs:

Unfortunately, I have OCD when it comes to TTC :winkwink: I'd pretty much do/try anything if it meant I would get pregnant!! :blush:

well, yeah. i think we all feel that way, or at least i do. it's so much easier to GIVE the advice than to take it! :rofl:

yeah it's a great number! don't research, just relax and go with the flow :) remember, god has a plan.. so no stressing dear :hugs:

Unfortunately, I have OCD when it comes to TTC :winkwink: I'd pretty much do/try anything if it meant I would get pregnant!! :blush:

well, yeah. i think we all feel that way, or at least i do. it's so much easier to GIVE the advice than to take it! :rofl:

I'm talking extreme measures :haha: If someone said eating a sewer roach every day would get me there .... well then by all means ... :munch::toothpick:

Um, I was right there with you until you said sewer roach, PCOS! :rofl:

I'd do *NEARLY* anything.

And now with the thought of roaches, I've completely forgotten what else was posted! :dohh:

Thanks for the good chuckle today... eating roaches?? wow.. that's dedication- but I bet I'd do it if they told me it would work!

PCOCS- congrats on the 5! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the others have some success too.. 5 is still a great number!

Loch- so sorry about the BFN.. Best of luck with IUI#2.. I'm right there with you this month.

August- wow.. that would be so awesome! I didn't read about testing out the HCG in time last cycle- so I kind of jumped in half way through. I'll definitely be testing every day as soon as I do the trigger.

Springy- congrats on the IUI! Follies are great! I only had two follies with my first IUI four years ago-and I got pregnant with two (using frozen donor sperm). You'll be fine!! :)

:dust: to all of us!

Um, I was right there with you until you said sewer roach, PCOS! :rofl:

I'd do *NEARLY* anything.

And now with the thought of roaches, I've completely forgotten what else was posted! :dohh:

I'm with Squirrel - I would do NEARLY anything! I have given up my caffeine, given up dairy, given up my pop and over come my totally irrational fear of needles, but I draw the line somewhere and I think it might be at the roaches ;)

Mandy - I thing 5 is PERFECT!!! Its about quality of the frosties not the quantity of them. I have a really good feeling that this is the month for you - well later in the month when they transfer them :)

How are you feeling now? Is the OHSS going away??

Thanks for the good chuckle today... eating roaches?? wow.. that's dedication- but I bet I'd do it if they told me it would work!

PCOCS- congrats on the 5! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the others have some success too.. 5 is still a great number!

Loch- so sorry about the BFN.. Best of luck with IUI#2.. I'm right there with you this month.

August- wow.. that would be so awesome! I didn't read about testing out the HCG in time last cycle- so I kind of jumped in half way through. I'll definitely be testing every day as soon as I do the trigger.

Springy- congrats on the IUI! Follies are great! I only had two follies with my first IUI four years ago-and I got pregnant with two (using frozen donor sperm). You'll be fine!! :)

:dust: to all of us!

Thanks USAMom - I'm feeling better about the numbers now and I am going to focus the next two weeks on just relaxing. I'll do some yoga, go to the gym, spend time with friends and just know that I have done all we can do this month and it is up to the higher power to grant me the baby that we so badly want.

Same here Springy, I've given up soda, alcohol, and my allergy medicine (SNIFFFF!). I've been walking more and eating better. I'm feeling pretty miserable today without my medicine, but if it would happen for me this month, I'd feel terrible that I'd taken it....

Ya'all are wussies! Come on ... a little crunch crunch on a roachy isn't worth it?!?! :haha::winkwink:

Same here Springy, I've given up soda, alcohol, and my allergy medicine (SNIFFFF!). I've been walking more and eating better. I'm feeling pretty miserable today without my medicine, but if it would happen for me this month, I'd feel terrible that I'd taken it....

I used to pop advil like it was candy even at the slightest sign of a headache .... not anymore! I fight through until its unbearable then I take it.

I haven't cut out alcohol altogether, we discussed this with our OBGYN and he said its everything in moderation. So my 1 or 2 glasses of wine or my 1 or 2 beers a week is hardly my issue.

I have also lost some weight since we took our break - 13 pounds to be exact - still a way to go but its over 5% of my body weight, closer to 10% and that can't hurt my chances!

Back in April I had a HORRIBLE head cold, flu after my IUI and I suffered through the entire two weeks without a drop of cold medication - it was pure hell but I knew if I took it I would feel guilty if I found out I was pregnant. Same will go this month I won't be taking anything in the next few weeks. Just not worth it!

I also cut out exercise all together back in the spring and I wont do that again - it drove me insane so to keep my sanity I'll be working out just at a lower intensity ... well maybe not during my ultimate playoffs on Saturday :)

I'm talking extreme measures :haha: If someone said eating a sewer roach every day would get me there .... well then by all means ... :munch::toothpick:

I would eat the roach too........crush and blend it into a sauce or something.:sick: But a baby would be worth it.

I have not tested yet...........just waiting. No signs of AF in sight.

May go in for a blood test tomorrow.

OK, crushing it and mixing it with things, I'd do. But let's say you had to eat a live one squirming to get away!! :sick::sick::sick: :rofl:

Well, at least the thought takes my mind off the TWW!

OK, crushing it and mixing it with things, I'd do. But let's say you had to eat a live one squirming to get away!! :sick::sick::sick: :rofl:

Well, at least the thought takes my mind off the TWW!

Ahhhhh........i would have to say no. gross. i just got a nasty visual.

Hi girlies:) I have been stalking this for awhile now, and I would love love love to join you:)

I had my first Iui on the 1st..with femara cd3-7, two follicles on the right side, with 20 million lil guys with 96% motility, the nurse said everything looked wonderful, sooo fxd :) I actually did an hcg injection at 3dpiui- which should help sustain a pregnancy-

I will be testing 9/15:)

Hi ladies :hi:

I hope you don't mind me stowing away on your thread here :winkwink:

I'm on day 5 of stims and I just had my first monitoring appt this morning. It went really well (I think?? :shrug:) but I'm just needing more processing with ladies who are going through the same thing. Doc said I'm responding quickly...8 follies right now. 4 on the right: 12, 12, 10, 10 and 4 on the left: 13, 12, 10, 10. lining is 9mm, so we may trigger earlier than we first thought. Possibly this weekend for potential retrieval next mon. My next monitoring appt is fri, so I'll know more then.

We're doing icsi b/c dh has severe mfi--testicular failure/hypogonadism. He has extremely low count due to very high FSH. No treatment options available...very soon he won't be producing any more sperm at all so we've been trying to freeze samples while preparing for the ivf/icsi. :cry: On the positive side, his motility and morph have always been good. this has been such a roller coaster. I probably have endo (based on symptoms) but dLoc felt no need to confirm with tests b/c ivf bypasses endo issues and sometimes I get cysts on my ovaries rather than ov'ing but I don't have pcos.

Anyway, it's just been so much to process and all the injects really make me so out of sorts!! Poor dh has been so patient and tolerant! And I want to be excited for being where we are right now and having this chance but I'm just so anxious and afraid it's not going to work that I can't show when I feel excited! We've been ntnp since 2008 and full-fledged ttc since may 2010. It's been such a long journey to finally get here. I'm sorry i know I'm babbling...I'm sure you girls understand where I'm coming from. :flower:

Well, heaps and heaps of :dust: to all of you!! :hug:

Oh, and I just gotta add...I think I'd have to draw the line with the roaches. :sick: I'm absolutely terrified of the nasty creatures ever since I was 5 and one crawled on my face. :dohh::haha:

:hi:Welcome bodaciousajac & pk2of8 :hi:

You'll enjoy our little room/thread ... all the ladies ROCK!

Maybe we should do an introduction for all the new peeps:

Time TTC: About 32 months
Current Treatment: IVF
Any other kiddo's: Yes, 1 conceived through IUI

Anything else about you that you want to share:
I'm a pessimist with a great sense of humor ... well I think so anyways :winkwink:

Thanks pcos:hugs:

Okaaayyyy soooooo....afm,

Ttc time: "official"=16 months but ntnp for 2 1/2 yrs prior
Current tx: ivf
Kiddos (my twerps): 4-all from previous marriage, conceived naturally (dd1-15, dd2-14, ds-11, dd3-10)

Anything else about me.......hmmmm.....well, I'm not QUITE as neurotic normally as I am right now on all these injects :haha:

TTC Time: 3.5 years
Current Tx: IUI
Kiddos - Nope, but I have two god daughters =)

On another note, I had a horrible night! My 75pound pitbull (SIlver) was all over me, she was crying and wouldn't sleep. Apparently she needed to go out but since neither DH or I let her out, around 4am she decided to go in my bedroom :haha: lucky me!

I took my temp as usual and it went back up, so I have a dip from yesterday! And I hope that's a good thing. I tested as well and there is a faint, almost non-existent line so HCG should be out completely by tomorrow. But I won't be testing again until next week (or so I say)

OH and when I cough I feel pain where my left ovary is, anyone ever get that before? It's been going on for two days now. :shrug:

I gave up soda, and allergy medicine too. And I have bad allergies, I look and sound sick all the time now! :haha:

But Like you, I would feel horrible about taking it if I did get pregnant this cycle.

I didn't drop coffee though, since I drink more milk in it than anything else, lol

I would eat the roach too........crush and blend it into a sauce or something.:sick: But a baby would be worth it.

I have not tested yet...........just waiting. No signs of AF in sight.

May go in for a blood test tomorrow.

Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you adroplet!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->