IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Back from the 2nd day of IUI. Today was 25 million with 95% motility so higher number with less motility, go figure! But the doctor today said all they require is 5 million so I have LOTS more than that!

He also discussed the fact that I for sure released 5 follicles as that was confirmed via ultrasound this morning .... so its now in a higher power's hands to decide if one or more of these eggies will be my baby!!!

Now into the dreaded TWW!!! I am suppose to go back for a beta on the 23rd if I don't have a period before that but AF will show up on the 21st if I'm not prego.

Hi ladies :wave: bring on the roaches! If that is all it would take to have a beautiful baby bring it on :haha:
Welcome to the new ladies!
Here are my deets:
Time TTC: 24 months
Current Treatment: IVF after 4 failed IUIs. Also having uterine polyps removed tomorrow
Any other kiddo's: Nope, never been preggo :nope:

Trying to remain optimistic as always, the power of positive thoughts are amazing!

:hi:Welcome bodaciousajac & pk2of8 :hi:

You'll enjoy our little room/thread ... all the ladies ROCK!

Maybe we should do an introduction for all the new peeps:

Time TTC: About 32 months
Current Treatment: IVF
Any other kiddo's: Yes, 1 conceived through IUI

Anything else about you that you want to share:
I'm a pessimist with a great sense of humor ... well I think so anyways :winkwink:

Time TTC: 22 months
Current Treatment: IUI
Any other kiddo's: Nope ... TTC #1 but in the meantime I spoil my 2 adorable nephews and my best friends little guy!!!
Anything else about me that I want to share: I'm a happy go lucky individual but am struck with a dam Type A personality .... needless to say this TTC journey has wreaked havoc with my "plans"!!

Back from the 2nd day of IUI. Today was 25 million with 95% motility so higher number with less motility, go figure! But the doctor today said all they require is 5 million so I have LOTS more than that!

He also discussed the fact that I for sure released 5 follicles as that was confirmed via ultrasound this morning .... so its now in a higher power's hands to decide if one or more of these eggies will be my baby!!!

Now into the dreaded TWW!!! I am suppose to go back for a beta on the 23rd if I don't have a period before that but AF will show up on the 21st if I'm not prego.

WOW Springy! so exciting!!! Are you ready to be a penta-mom? I have absolutely everything crossed for you!

Ya'all are wussies! Come on ... a little crunch crunch on a roachy isn't worth it?!?! :haha::winkwink:

I have to thank you for making me laugh... I'm so depressed over this process and I crack up everytime I see you folks talking about the roaches (that is- after I gag from the description).. :)

:Hi:

TTC: 2 Years.. NtNp: 8 Years
Current Treatment: Iui with DS
Kiddos: 2 fur babies, Riley and Madison, and a lil birdie Marley

Husband diagnosed with azoospermia with a microdeletion on his y choromosome, so we took a little break- never thought this would happen, lol I definately have a type A personality and this is definately messing with my "plans":haha:

but fingers crossed :):baby::dust:

About Me:
TTC: for a 1yr
Current treatment: clomid,tiggershot=timed intercouarse
anyother kiddos: no but i have to godsons on the way.
4 misscarrages and 1 chemical

Hi ladies :wave: bring on the roaches! If that is all it would take to have a beautiful baby bring it on :haha:
Here are my deets:
Current Treatment: IVF after 4 failed IUIs. Also having uterine polyps removed tomorrow

Trying to remain optimistic as always, the power of positive thoughts are amazing!

Good luck with the polyp removal. I'm not sure if the D&C is much different but when they took mine out with a hysteroscopy there was zero pain later that day. Good luck!

:dance: It's official ... we have 5 frosty's :cold: -- they were frozen yesterday.

There are a couple more that they are letting grow another day to see if they will turn out. Praying for those lil :baby: :baby: too!!!

That's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Just a matter of time before they implant and you have #2 on the way! :)

Hi springy that's fantastic! You must be so pleased!

Hello, here are mine

Time TTC: 28 months
Current treatment: IUI #1
any other kiddos: nope, unless my cat counts as we call ourselves mummy and daddy ha ha ha

Maybe we should do an introduction for all the new peeps:

Current Treatment:
Any other kiddo's:

Hi all!
I'm 34.
15 cycles ttc
IUI for unexplained infertility
3 kids. #1 conceived after 19 months ttc and 4 IUIs, then 2 spontaneous pregnancies. Same partner.

Just went in for my cd 12 scan this am. I had taken femara cd 3-7. They found 2 follies, 20 and 14.5. Lining looked good at 10.8.

I did trigger this am, and will do IUI tomorrow morning. I'm a little nervous about the SA actually. It was good 9 years ago, but I still have a little bit of dread about it.

Ideally they would like to wait 36 hours post trigger to do IUI, but I felt like Ov is coming on tomorrow and I was afraid that if I waited 36 hours, the egg would be gone and dead.

Sounds good Springy! That's a lot of follies and a lot of sperm, lol. At least ONE of them has got to get the directions right!

I'm right behind you. Going for IUI tomorrow. And I'm like you, I have never made it to a beta either.

Good luck

Here are my deets:

Ouch. I hope the removal is as painless as can be :hugs:

And, if you have any extra PMA, feel free to send it my way, lol.

Sounds good Springy! That's a lot of follies and a lot of sperm, lol. At least ONE of them has got to get the directions right!

I'm right behind you. Going for IUI tomorrow. And I'm like you, I have never made it to a beta either.

Good luck

I did it one month and went in only to be heartbroken by the phone call in the afternoon followed by Big Red's appearance a few hours later .... I'll avoid that at all costs now and just wait it out a few extra days so as to not torture myself.

Good luck

I did it one month and went in only to be heartbroken by the phone call in the afternoon followed by Big Red's appearance a few hours later .... I'll avoid that at all costs now and just wait it out a few extra days so as to not torture myself.

My lp is never 14 days. Even with progesterone, AF would come on time at 12-13 dpo. So, I never made it to that testing day. It saved me the car ride in I guess.
And honestly, I don't even like to take hpts either.

Good luck

My lp is never 14 days. Even with progesterone, AF would come on time at 12-13 dpo. So, I never made it to that testing day. It saved me the car ride in I guess.
And honestly, I don't even like to take hpts either.

There are only about 5 cycles in the last 2 years where my LP is longer than 14 days. So on a 15dpo I would use an HPT but before that I don't torture myself. As before that time I'm PUPO and ignorance is bliss :)

Hello girls :hi:

Thank you for the warm welcome and filling me in a bit :hugs: I really laughed reading some of your posts, but it might take me a little while to keep track and sort out who's who. :flower:

Talking about betas.... My beta won't be until 17dper (days past egg retrieval) :wacko: oh man, that has me worried...my lp is almost always 13 days too. Great. One more thing to obsess over :haha:

Springy, your numbers sound awesome Hun!!! From reading through posts, I found there was a girl on bnb who ended up with triplets from her iui!!! Wowzers!!! You may be next! :winkwink: our doc recommended we do 2-3 embryos for transfer. The 3 has me a little squeamish but I think we've decided we're going to go for it.

I guess I forgot to say this will be :baby: #1 (and possibly #2 and #3 :dohh:) for my dh, for us together.

Well I'm sending lots of :dust: to everybody in the 2ww already! That'll be me some time next week too! Well we all need it so :dust: all around!! :winkwink:

TTC: 6 months
Current Treatment: IVF after 3 failed IUI's
Kiddos: 2 fur babies, Gibson and Rocco

Hi ladies! I'm back from my retrieval. 13 eggs, woohoo! Transfer is Saturday. My current cocktail is antibiotics, medrol dose pack (steroids), estrace, and edometrin. Joy. lol. I find out how many eggs fertilized tomorrow :)

TTC: 6 months
Current Treatment: IVF after 3 failed IUI's
Kiddos: 2 fur babies, Gibson and Rocco

Hi ladies! I'm back from my retrieval. 13 eggs, woohoo! Transfer is Saturday. My current cocktail is antibiotics, medrol dose pack (steroids), estrace, and edometrin. Joy. lol. I find out how many eggs fertilized tomorrow :)

Touch wow 13 eggs, that is fantastic!!! you must be thrilled :) How did the ER go for you? are you feeling OK? I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->