IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Back from the 2nd day of IUI. Today was 25 million with 95% motility so higher number with less motility, go figure! But the doctor today said all they require is 5 million so I have LOTS more than that!

He also discussed the fact that I for sure released 5 follicles as that was confirmed via ultrasound this morning .... so its now in a higher power's hands to decide if one or more of these eggies will be my baby!!!

Now into the dreaded TWW!!! I am suppose to go back for a beta on the 23rd if I don't have a period before that but AF will show up on the 21st if I'm not prego.

Excellent!!! So you have over 40 millions spermies swimmin around looking for 5 eggs.. those odds sound great :) i have a great feeling that this is your month!! :hugs:

Hi ladies :wave: bring on the roaches! If that is all it would take to have a beautiful baby bring it on :haha:
Welcome to the new ladies!
Here are my deets:
Time TTC: 24 months
Current Treatment: IVF after 4 failed IUIs. Also having uterine polyps removed tomorrow
Any other kiddo's: Nope, never been preggo :nope:

Trying to remain optimistic as always, the power of positive thoughts are amazing!

Good luck with the polyp removal. I'm not sure if the D&C is much different but when they took mine out with a hysteroscopy there was zero pain later that day. Good luck!

Thanks 31, wow long time no see on here, I am happy to see that you are quietly stalking :) I am really hoping the D&C goes well. When I had my hysteroscopy, that is when they found all the polyps, now finally having the D&C to remove them. I am sure it will be fine, I will be put under for the procedure.

How are you doing? What is new?

TTC: 6 months
Current Treatment: IVF after 3 failed IUI's
Kiddos: 2 fur babies, Gibson and Rocco

Hi ladies! I'm back from my retrieval. 13 eggs, woohoo! Transfer is Saturday. My current cocktail is antibiotics, medrol dose pack (steroids), estrace, and edometrin. Joy. lol. I find out how many eggs fertilized tomorrow :)

Touch wow 13 eggs, that is fantastic!!! you must be thrilled :) How did the ER go for you? are you feeling OK? I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow :happydance:

thank you! yeah, i'm pretty happy. the ER was short and pretty easy. i had surgery a year ago, so i already knew what to expect with the anestesia and stuff. i had a lot of pain afterwards, but they pumped me full of IV painkillers and i feel better now :)

Hi ladies! I'm back from my retrieval. 13 eggs, woohoo! Transfer is Saturday. My current cocktail is antibiotics, medrol dose pack (steroids), estrace, and edometrin. Joy. lol. I find out how many eggs fertilized tomorrow :)

That's awesome!! 13 is my lucky number :) I feel really positive for this cycle. Can't wait to hear the fertilization report tomorrow. Take the rest of tonight to relax, rest and recouperate! Sending you lots of baby dust!!

:happydance::happydance:Congrats Touch! That's awesome!!:happydance::happydance:

TTC Time: 3.5 years
Current Tx: IUI
Kiddos - Nope, but I have two god daughters =)

On another note, I had a horrible night! My 75pound pitbull (SIlver) was all over me, she was crying and wouldn't sleep. Apparently she needed to go out but since neither DH or I let her out, around 4am she decided to go in my bedroom :haha: lucky me!

I took my temp as usual and it went back up, so I have a dip from yesterday! And I hope that's a good thing. I tested as well and there is a faint, almost non-existent line so HCG should be out completely by tomorrow. But I won't be testing again until next week (or so I say)

OH and when I cough I feel pain where my left ovary is, anyone ever get that before? It's been going on for two days now. :shrug:

I got that same pain..............everytime i cough. I need to hold that area before coughing or sneezing. what is it?:shrug:

Time TTC: 24 months
Current Treatment: IUI#2
Any other kiddo's: Nope, but I have a dog who loves me!

Hi ladies quick update, just had my laminaria put in, wow it was painful. I am on the couch pumped full of advil with my heating pad. I am sure I will be here for the night. Dr told my DH there is a mandatory visit to dairy queen tonight :) He also gave me his home number because sometimes people don't make it through the night with these things in, yikes! On a positive note as soon as the D&C is done I can start Stimming!!!! YAY September is our month ladies!

Hi Ladies - Well IUI is done https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif 19.8 million with 99% motility while I know that close to 20 million is a lot it is WAY down for DH so I was quite upset before the IUI. Needless to say DH and I will be having a chat tonight about that as I'm not going to pump myself full of drugs and him continue to not eat / drink healthy or go to the gym .... this takes TWO of us!!!

Springy, I have this same problem. I flipped out and he's been behaving better, but should I really have to flip out to have him pay attention?

Good luck, your IUI sounds like it went great!

Hi ladies quick update, just had my laminaria put in, wow it was painful. I am on the couch pumped full of advil with my heating pad. I am sure I will be here for the night. Dr told my DH there is a mandatory visit to dairy queen tonight :) He also gave me his home number because sometimes people don't make it through the night with these things in, yikes! On a positive note as soon as the D&C is done I can start Stimming!!!! YAY September is our month ladies!

Good luck harvest!!

Off to google what a laminaria is....

...hmm. small suppositories made of seaweed sticks that swell as they absorb water in order to soften and dilate the cervix.

Has anyone else had this done? I've never heard of it before.

Good luck, Harvest!!!!!!

Off to google what a laminaria is....

...hmm. small suppositories made of seaweed sticks that swell as they absorb water in order to soften and dilate the cervix.

Has anyone else had this done? I've never heard of it before.

Good luck, Harvest!!!!!!

seaweed sticks?? lol.. the things we do!

Had to check in to see how the ladies were doing :)
Touch - yeah for eggs! Good luck with the transfer!
PCOS - Did they say when you will possibly be able to do the transfer?
Springy - You will be stepping off this roller coaster in 2 weeks!
Harvest - fingers crossed that tomorrow goes well.

My Update: we took off from TTC last month. Was a bit sad around ovulation time but in the end it was a good idea. Stopped watching a million baby shows from TLC and tried to stay away from the internet. (that part didn't work) We needed the mental break after 5 IUIs. We have a second opinion scheduled for 9/26 at a new clinic. Our old FS was recommending lap or IVF but I haven't had an HSG or really any tests other than blood work. This month we are going to try on our own. I am obsessing over opks as I type. :)

So glad to hear everyone is moving ahead and seems to be keeping up the positive attitude :)

TTC Time: 3.5 years
Current Tx: IUI
Kiddos - Nope, but I have two god daughters =)

On another note, I had a horrible night! My 75pound pitbull (SIlver) was all over me, she was crying and wouldn't sleep. Apparently she needed to go out but since neither DH or I let her out, around 4am she decided to go in my bedroom :haha: lucky me!

I took my temp as usual and it went back up, so I have a dip from yesterday! And I hope that's a good thing. I tested as well and there is a faint, almost non-existent line so HCG should be out completely by tomorrow. But I won't be testing again until next week (or so I say)

OH and when I cough I feel pain where my left ovary is, anyone ever get that before? It's been going on for two days now. :shrug:

I got that same pain..............everytime i cough. I need to hold that area before coughing or sneezing. what is it?:shrug:

You too? Yeah, I have no idea what it is, but I dread coughing or sneezing, lol and everytime I cough it's followed by an "owe" lol

Oh Harvest that does not sound fun at all but enjoy having DH spoil you and think of the end result :) I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Sending you lots of positive vibes and I'm praying for you!!!!

Touch that is awesome you got 13 eggs at your retrieval!! So exciting! My doc thinks I'll be ready for retrieval maybe on Monday so I'm not too far behind you! right now my abdomen and my ovaries are pretty tender. I can't wait to hear about your fert report!

I've heard of the laminar but I don't remember what the purpose of doing it was. :shrug: harvest, I hope you feel better tomorrow and everything goes well for you. :hugs:

Hi Ladies - Well IUI is done https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif 19.8 million with 99% motility while I know that close to 20 million is a lot it is WAY down for DH so I was quite upset before the IUI. Needless to say DH and I will be having a chat tonight about that as I'm not going to pump myself full of drugs and him continue to not eat / drink healthy or go to the gym .... this takes TWO of us!!!

Springy, I have this same problem. I flipped out and he's been behaving better, but should I really have to flip out to have him pay attention?

Good luck, your IUI sounds like it went great!

He was actually really good when we talked last night and I thinking seeing the drop has made him realize that he needs to step up. But at the same time there are 40 million little buggers in there and 5 eggs so I'm feeling positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->