IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

I'm doing acupuncture as well. It's $70 a session and I go once a week. I stopped taking my allergy medicine and just got really miserable. But when I went to my session I told him and he stuck two needles in my cheeks! :shock: But I tell you what, I've been doing pretty good ever since!

Also, unsure if it's related or not, but my follicles grew a lot faster/ bigger this time.... :shrug: And yeah, I totally figure if I'm already spending X amount, why not tack on a bit more. Can't hurt. And it does help me feel relaxed. Whether that's from laying down for an hour with a heat lamp over me, or what. But I like it! :flower:

Ha decided to go back to reading my book "How to make love to a plastic cup" ... I stopped reading it because I became to consumed with TTC 24/7. Anyhow ... thought this was cute ...

It made me chuckle when I read "Congratulations, nothings worked". That is SOOOO how I feel!

That is a fantastic book. I laughed out loud MANY times reading it. :)

Hi August, a very faint line, is a line, thats sooo exciting, everything is crossed for you, looking forward to confirmation on monday :happydance:

Hi adroplet, sounds soooo promising, when are you going to test?:happydance:

:dust:

I also do accupunture, its £35 in the UK per session, I'm only doing it once a month at the moment, but will up it to weekly for IVF when I get there.
I'm only 5 dpo (IUI monday so taken monday as OV day) and I still feel very very crampy, and really bloated, annoying! I didn't expect the bloating, i so look pregnant, i'll die if anyone asks when im due, seriously big belly, also really moody as if AF is on her way, horrible horrible.

Why does TWW take so long!!!!!

I've gained 5 pounds in 4 weeks, completely blaming the treatment

I hope everyone is doing well, not been on for a few days, also dont know you very well yet but hope to get to know you all soon.:flower:

has anyone seen the website 999reasonstolaugh? I just love it, some of the entries crack me up and keep me sane. check it out if you need a laugh at infertility.

PCOSmomtoone, can i join the testing list? its Sept 20, although i dont expect to get there before AF starts as my LP is usually only 11-12days

See what happens when you brag? In the past two days, I've gained back 4 of the 25 pounds I've lost. I guess I shouldn't have had that entire burrito yesterday. OINK.

See what happens when you brag? In the past two days, I've gained back 4 of the 25 pounds I've lost. I guess I shouldn't have had that entire burrito yesterday. OINK.

blame the treatment entirely, thats what i do :haha:

adroplet - 9/7
Wishful Think - 9/13
augustluvers - 9/14
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Caphybear - 9/14
Touch the Sky - 9/20
Mrs C P - 9/20
Springy - 9/21
readyformore - 9/22
usamom - 9/29
pk2of8 - 9/29
JanetPlanet - 9/30

Any news Adroplet? augustluvers?

blame the treatment entirely, thats what i do https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/haha.gif

:rofl: That's exactly what I'm going to do!

p.s. good luck Mrs C P, and lots of :dust: on your :test:

hi ladies, i'm back from my transfer :happydance:

of my 10 embryos, 3 were "excellent" 8 cell grade 3, then the rest were "good", 2 were 6 cell grade 3, and the rest were 4 cell grade 3. i got a picture of the embies and we also got a pic of the embies inside me. we transferred the 2 best. they will freeze the rest. i'm officially "pregnant" now i just have to stay that way!

oh and PCOS- blood test is 9/22

adroplet - 9/7
Wishful Think - 9/13
augustluvers - 9/14
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Caphybear - 9/14
Touch the Sky - 9/20
Mrs C P - 9/20
Springy - 9/21
readyformore - 9/22
usamom - 9/29
pk2of8 - 9/29
JanetPlanet - 9/30

Any news Adroplet? augustluvers?

Can you add me in for 9/23??

Thanks pcos!

My acupuncurist was soo nice.. she met us at the clinic and stayed with us the entire time, about 2 hours. She works with so many patients at the clinic that she knows all the staff and drs, which was nice. I was really happy that we used her, even if it was expensive :)

adroplet - 9/7
Wishful Think - 9/13
augustluvers - 9/14
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Caphybear - 9/14
Mrs C P - 9/20
Springy - 9/21
readyformore - 9/22
Touch the Sky - 9/22
Snowbunny - 9/23
usamom - 9/29
pk2of8 - 9/29
JanetPlanet - 9/30

AFM -- I am impatiently waiting for the paperwork from my clinic. The embryologist said that there were a few embryo's that he was going to let grow a little longer. Once everything makes it to freeze, he would send out paperwork with all the embryo grading and what is actually frozen.

I have literally been RUNNING to the mailbox every single day for the last 3 days. Nothing yet. I am PRAYING I get something today!! I SOOOo want to know if we have more than 5 frozen :baby:

AF is due on Thursday ... it seems like MONTHS now since the egg retrieval ... but it's only been 10 days. :dohh:

He's sending it in the mail?

Geez, that's pretty outdated, lol.

Ask him for a text or something, lol.

He's sending it in the mail?

Geez, that's pretty outdated, lol.

Ask him for a text or something, lol.

He probably attached it to a pigeon too! Argh ... I'm sure it has something to do with security measures.

I have to give them props though ... they have stepped it up a notch since last month. I've already received 2 phone call updates and when I called them, they called me back within an hour.

I hope it continues this way!!! ....only 2 more hours till the mailman delivers :happydance: it BETTER be in there!

The Fertility Clinic is very prestigious and in high demand. To be honest, I think they have TOO many patients. I was recommended by my OBGYN back in 2003 and they were wonderful. Since then, they have grown LEAPS and BOUNDS ... appearing on Dr. Oz and The Doctors regularly. Unfortunately, I think their customer service skills have taken a hit in the past few years.

Having said that, after voicing my concerns (issues with them) they have been much more on top of things and compassionate.

hi ladies, i'm back from my transfer :happydance:

of my 10 embryos, 3 were "excellent" 8 cell grade 3, then the rest were "good", 2 were 6 cell grade 3, and the rest were 4 cell grade 3. i got a picture of the embies and we also got a pic of the embies inside me. we transferred the 2 best. they will freeze the rest. i'm officially "pregnant" now i just have to stay that way!

oh and PCOS- blood test is 9/22

YAY TOUCH PUPO!!!!! So exciting, Can't believe you are PUPO already, feels like the whole process went so fast! :happydance: I am throwing tons and tons of sticky dust your way lady!!! BTW how did you decide to transfer 2?

Touch, good luck! PUPO, how exciting!

PCOS, Hope the mailman brings you your paperwork TODAY so you don't have to wait until Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->