IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

PCOS I got a good laugh out of your book hilarious! hope your paperwork comes today :)
So the wierdest thing has happened since my D&C, my feet are warm! I have never in my life had warm feet, I think the polyps were taking all the blood from them, lol, DH can't get over it, he has never seen my bare feet in the house, I usually always wear slippers. I was reading too that when polyps are removed the decrease in estrogen can cause weight loss, 2 for 1: ployp removal and lypo!!

Thank you! We picked 2 cuz it just seemed right and its also what the Dr recommends.

Hey girlies...

I haven't been on today since I've had family in and out of my house all day, so I will definitely do some catching up tomorrow morning.

Just wanted to share that...

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE who came to my house today had something to say about my 'larger' chest.

One of my cousins said "what's up with the new rack?" :haha:
An aunt said, "wow, look at your boobs" :haha:

OMG... My boobs have been the talk of the day... see. I'm not imagining the enlargement of them :haha:

hi ladies, i'm back from my transfer :happydance:

of my 10 embryos, 3 were "excellent" 8 cell grade 3, then the rest were "good", 2 were 6 cell grade 3, and the rest were 4 cell grade 3. i got a picture of the embies and we also got a pic of the embies inside me. we transferred the 2 best. they will freeze the rest. i'm officially "pregnant" now i just have to stay that way!

oh and PCOS- blood test is 9/22

YAY!!! Maybe we'll have twinkie bumps together this month!!!!!

of my 10 embryos, 3 were "excellent" 8 cell grade 3, then the rest were "good", 2 were 6 cell grade 3, and the rest were 4 cell grade 3. i got a picture of the embies and we also got a pic of the embies inside me. we transferred the 2 best. they will freeze the rest. i'm officially "pregnant" now i just have to stay that way!

:happydance: for the both of you!

Springy you were IVF? I don't know why I thought you were IUI :dohh:

yay springy!! i sure hope so! :hugs:

:happydance: for the both of you!

Springy you were IVF? I don't know why I thought you were IUI :dohh:

No I was IUI with 5 follicles! Touch and I have been on the forum together since February. Just hoping we both (and all the oter ladies on here!) get our bfp's :) and I am hoping for twins at this point!

Springy ~ oh... lol I hope you get your BFP soon sweetie, you girls deserve it.

PCOS ~ I've got everything crossed so that you get your BFP :hugs:

I have been on bnb since January/Feb... but I have been TTC for almost 4 years now

Sure has been a long haul for all of us!!! We just need to hang in there as it will happen for all of us, hopefully sooner rather than later!

Yippee! Fantastic news! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Blah! I don't feel well at all today :shrug: Woke up are 3am with a hunger like no other, so bad I got sick to my stomach.

On a good note, my temp went up, the highest ever in the last 4 years of temping. Check my chart out =)

:
Blah! I don't feel well at all today :shrug: Woke up are 3am with a hunger like no other, so bad I got sick to my stomach.

On a good note, my temp went up, the highest ever in the last 4 years of temping. Check my chart out =)

:test::test::test:

yes :test::test::test: we're all waiting to hear :happydance:

Hey all i go in tommarrow for the follicle check which this is my first check fx for me everything goes good

Hey all i go in tommarrow for the follicle check which this is my first check fx for me everything goes good

ooooh brilliant!! i'm sure it will all go well. what day in your cycle are you? whats next after the follie check? will they keep checking until follies are correct size and will you get trigger shot?
How are you feeling? are you starting to get achy ovaries?

I have an appointment today around 1pm for a follicle check ultrasound.

The thing is....I THINK I MAY BE HAVING AN LH SURGE TODAY!!!???

I'm freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to tell if the test is positive or very very nearly positive. I did an IC OPK and it looks positive to me with pee that I held for about two hours. When it got so dark, I used a ClearBlue digital OPK, but I had to use new pee because I threw the other pee out. The digital OPK was negative.

We did BD last night, thank goodness, but I don't know what this means now as far as the IUI goes.

I love the clinic that I go to, but I feel like the doctors are very casual about things, and have a tendancy not to listen to me when I tell them what's going on with my body. I've been doing this TTC thing for over 2.5 years and when I say I know I'm about to ovulate, I know what I'm talking about. (Just like you girlies probably do.)

I guess I have to really really hope at least one follicle is at least 16mm so I can get the trigger.

Any suggestions? I feel like I spent so much money, time and effort into this cycle and now it's at risk. :sad2:And to top it all off, my husband is making noise about having a client he can't cancel tomorrow. Oh, he'll cancel alright. OR ELSE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->