IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

i am on cd11
i will get the tigger is the follies are the right size
i am feeling nauseous,sore boobies, twinges in my ovaries

Here are my opks from this morning what do you all think?

Attachments

• 9-11.jpg
    9-11.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 6
Blah! I don't feel well at all today :shrug: Woke up are 3am with a hunger like no other, so bad I got sick to my stomach.

On a good note, my temp went up, the highest ever in the last 4 years of temping. Check my chart out =)

:test:

:headspin:

So I did test today... But my sample was diluted, very light in color... but... I think I got a line on an internet cheapie today!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH.....

I tested at 6am and at 9am and both had the same line, but the one at 9 was darker. However, when I take a picture you cant see it :growlmad:

So I'm going to try to not drink much tonight so that I can test with FMU tomorrow with a FRER and see if I get a clear line, esp. if my temp stays up right?

Thankx for encouraging the testing girls! lol :hugs:

i am on cd11

The test line on the strip one has to be darker then the control in order to be positive, so I would say that its not positive yet, but could be very soon. :hugs:

i am on cd11

Not a positive yet mrsdavis .... test again later in the day and tomorrow. The test line has to be darker than the control line.

Also - is your other one from a digital smiley face one? If so I have read that the line indicators are not an indicator of the positive or not - its not like the two line cheap ones, if it was a happy face brand was it showing a happy face or not?

Are these positive OPK's? :flower:

https://images1.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp%3B3%3B%3Enu%3D3236%3E%3A57%3E398%3EWSNRCG%3D34%3A8%3B9928%3B338nu0mrj
https://images1.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp%3B32%3Enu%3D3236%3E%3A57%3E398%3EWSNRCG%3D34%3A8%3B99297338nu0mrj

augustlovers.............I'm very excited for you!

I will check back tomorrow to hear your news.
This is going to be a long sleepless night for you!

Ok... so I've been testing (hpt - internet cheapie) everyday for a few days now... since last Tues. I saw the HCG trigger shot leave as I got a neg on last Wed. Today, I tested this morning and this afternoon... (3times to be exact). The 2 I took this morning had a very faint, almost not visible line on it. So I decided not to drink a lot of water today and I tested again a little while ago. The urine was not as diluted and the line was quite visible to me. Although I'm not getting excited just yet, I wanted to share with someone!! Fingers crossed!

:headspin:

So I did test today... But my sample was diluted, very light in color... but... I think I got a line on an internet cheapie today!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH.....

I tested at 6am and at 9am and both had the same line, but the one at 9 was darker. However, when I take a picture you cant see it :growlmad:

So I'm going to try to not drink much tonight so that I can test with FMU tomorrow with a FRER and see if I get a clear line, esp. if my temp stays up right?

Thankx for encouraging the testing girls! lol :hugs:

:thumbup::happydance: so exciting and happy for you!!

Ok... so I've been testing (hpt - internet cheapie) everyday for a few days now... since last Tues. I saw the HCG trigger shot leave as I got a neg on last Wed. Today, I tested this morning and this afternoon... (3times to be exact). The 2 I took this morning had a very faint, almost not visible line on it. So I decided not to drink a lot of water today and I tested again a little while ago. The urine was not as diluted and the line was quite visible to me. Although I'm not getting excited just yet, I wanted to share with someone!! Fingers crossed!

Wow, awesome news from two women in a row! This is wonderful!!

You can be reserved. . . . I'll be excited for you :happydance:

WOW Caphybear and August!!! Exciting much? Hope those lines get darker ladies :)

Caphybear and August....YAYYYY!!!! I'm thinking positive thoughts for you!

Caphybear and August - this is sounding like an AMAZING way to start our month off. Sending lots of sticky baby dust your direction!!!!!

I'm 13dpo and my FRER was visibly a :bfn:

I'm not surprised given the fact that I'm experiencing the weirdest cramps of my life (since mid-day yesterday). Almost like I've done way too many sit-ups or something.

I know I'm not out until the :witch: shows but I just have that feeling, you know? That it's over for me this month... Oh well... on to my 2nd IUI cycle

I'm 13dpo and my FRER was visibly a :bfn:

I'm not surprised given the fact that I'm experiencing the weirdest cramps of my life (since mid-day yesterday). Almost like I've done way too many sit-ups or something.

I know I'm not out until the :witch: shows but I just have that feeling, you know? That it's over for me this month... Oh well... on to my 2nd IUI cycle

Hang in there - you're right you're not out till AF shows up! AND lots of women don't see BFPs till after AF is due to arrive. Try and stay positive. :hugs:

Thankx Springy :hugs:

I broke down and cried the entire 1/2 hour is takes me to get to work, and then I suddendly snapped out it and told my self to 'get a grip' :haha: then I laughed uncontrollably... the stuff we feel like TTC huh?

I've got a question, is AF expected on 14dpo or the day after? I've never had a cycle where I actually ovulated and have dpo's so I'm not sure :shrug:

Hey august, your not alone, mine are negative today also and I'm 11 dot and around 9-10 dpo, I guess my 3rd didn't work either, I'm gutted, go look at my other post on pregnancy test section and let me know if you see anything, this ttc is so heartbreaking

Hey ladies, Im on the long protocol and am supposed to have ER on sunday or monday (depends on scan on thurs) im getting ovary cramps and ewcm as if im gonna ovulate, is this normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->