IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Hey august, your not alone, mine are negative today also and I'm 11 dot and around 9-10 dpo, I guess my 3rd didn't work either, I'm gutted, go look at my other post on pregnancy test section and let me know if you see anything, this ttc is so heartbreaking

Maureen if you are only 9 or 10 dpo it is still VERY early so you can't be gutted yet! A LOT and I mean A LOT of women don't get BPFs till much later than 9 or 10days.:hugs:

Thankx Springy :hugs:

I broke down and cried the entire 1/2 hour is takes me to get to work, and then I suddendly snapped out it and told my self to 'get a grip' :haha: then I laughed uncontrollably... the stuff we feel like TTC huh?

I've got a question, is AF expected on 14dpo or the day after? I've never had a cycle where I actually ovulated and have dpo's so I'm not sure :shrug:

August I have done the EXACT same thing many months. I have had countless drives into or out of the office where I am in tears or countless numbers of nights spend on the couch bawling my eyes out .... Life is NOT fair but remember till the witch shows up you are PUPO!!

As for your AF it depends on how long your personal luteal phase is. Mine is, 99.9% of the time, bang on 14 days post ovulation, and she shows up later in the afternoon or very early evening. This is why I don't POAS early ... did they trigger your ovulation (sorry I'm sure it was back in the thread but that was probably 100 pages ago!)? If so count ovulation as the day after your trigger as the eggs are released approximately 36 hours after trigger.

Yes, I had the trigger shot on the same day that my chart indicated ovulation, however my FS mentioned that he believe's I ovulated the day after :shrug: so I could be 12 dpo today and not 13 like my chart indicates.

My temperature is still up, and I'm not even spotting like I usually do. And my 'symptoms' are getting worse especially the sicky feeling and the tender chest with big blue road map viens! lol Even dh said something about it. :haha:

Yes, I had the trigger shot on the same day that my chart indicated ovulation, however my FS mentioned that he believe's I ovulated the day after :shrug: so I could be 12 dpo today and not 13 like my chart indicates.

My temperature is still up, and I'm not even spotting like I usually do. And my 'symptoms' are getting worse especially the sicky feeling and the tender chest with big blue road map viens! lol Even dh said something about it. :haha:

Then HANG in there I have read women on here who get BFN at 10 to 12 DPO but then a BFP after 14 DPO. I'm still thinking all your signs are good ones!!!!

Thankx Springy :hugs:

So I went back and looked at my last Clomid cycle. I had a 16 day luteal phase. Af came on 17dpo. But I spotted from 13-16dpo

adroplet - 9/7 :hugs:
Wishful Think - 9/13
augustluvers - 9/14
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Caphybear - 9/14
Mrs C P - 9/20
Springy - 9/21
readyformore - 9/22
Touch the Sky - 9/22
Snowbunny - 9/23
usamom - 9/29
pk2of8 - 9/29
JanetPlanet - 9/30

Feeling like poo today, I know I'm clutching at straws but what do you think?
Iui was done Monday at 1500hrs (trigger shot at midnight Saturday) but boobs started hurting on the sat before at 1500hrs approx, consultant seemed concerned but then I had loads of CM ( sorry for tmi) and today is 7 dpo and I've started spotting

Do you think its possible to ovulate even when injecting cetritide? Do you think I could have ovulated too early.
If not, when is implantation after iui? - see? Clutching at straws

sorry maureen and august! try to stay positive until the witch sows up, you just never know.
Mrs CP-I think that the cetritide will prevent ovulation so I wouldn't worry, maybe the spotting is implantation, FX!!
Touch-did you take any time off work around EC and ET? I am trying to plan ahead :)
I am feeling better today since my D&C, so I am back at work. Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary and DH is away on a work trip :( too bad, oh well treating myself to a salon visit this afternoon and a girls night watching bachelor pad to cheer me up. We'll celebrate next weekend with a nice dinner out :)

sorry maureen and august! try to stay positive until the witch sows up, you just never know.
Mrs CP-I think that the cetritide will prevent ovulation so I wouldn't worry, maybe the spotting is implantation, FX!!
Touch-did you take any time off work around EC and ET? I am trying to plan ahead :)
I am feeling better today since my D&C, so I am back at work. Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary and DH is away on a work trip :( too bad, oh well treating myself to a salon visit this afternoon and a girls night watching bachelor pad to cheer me up. We'll celebrate next weekend with a nice dinner out :)

Happy anniversary!!!!! :flower:

Hey ladies, Im on the long protocol and am supposed to have ER on sunday or monday (depends on scan on thurs) im getting ovary cramps and ewcm as if im gonna ovulate, is this normal?

yes! very normal. before my ER i had loads of ewcm, i mean to the point where i had to change my undies a few times a day. sorry, TMI! but true. my dr said its from the extra estrogen in the body from the stimms :)

hey girl, i only took the day of EC off, then my ET was on a saturday (lucky), and the dr only ordered 2 days bedrest, but i took today off work too :) i would've taken the entire week, but i don't have enough PTO :dohh:

happy anniversary!

I feel like I'm going crazy! :haha: :wacko:

I keep running to the restroom everytime I get hit with a hard cramp to see if the :witch: is here or if I'm spotting... BUT... nothing yet :happydance:

So, I've been really restless at night. I'm sleep talking (my husband said I kept him up all night last night) :haha: Opps

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! My hubby is off to the Pearl Jam concert tonight so I'm having the girls over to my house to watch Bachelor Pad :) Ahhhh 3 hours of mindless TV. Much needed after my super busy day at work today and the 8 hours of work I did yesterday! They don't pay me enough for this!!!

hello everyone i went in for a follicole check there was nine on each side but they were 10 cm i guess i have to go back on firday so please pray for me that they grow fxed

Hey Girls, I just got home from a long long long long day at work and I went over to where my collection of test are from this cycle and guess what I saw??? My FRER from this morning had a bright pink line !?!?! WTH???? I have never in all my years of using them have seen a line like that, I never even got an evap on it. I can't even remember if I put that test away before the 10 minutes, and maybe missed it? hahahahahaha LOL

Guess only time would tell

But still that is a cruel, cruel HPT! :gun:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey Girls, I just got home from a long long long long day at work and I went over to where my collection of test are from this cycle and guess what I saw??? My FRER from this morning had a bright pink line !?!?! WTH???? I have never in all my years of using them have seen a line like that, I never even got an evap on it. I can't even remember if I put that test away before the 10 minutes, and maybe missed it? hahahahahaha LOL

Guess only time would tell

But still that is a cruel, cruel HPT! :gun:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

POST PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79