IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

hi ladies :wave:

well i POAS and it was positive :happydance: i have the blood test thursday to confirm!

hi ladies :wave:

well i POAS and it was positive :happydance: i have the blood test thursday to confirm!

OMG TOUCH!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Massive Congrats to you!!! You give me so much hope that IVF will work :) Couldn't be more thrilled for you!!! How many DPT did you test?

thank you! yeah.. IVF.. miracle!! i gave in and tested last night at 8dpt. the urine was nearly clear and i thought for sure it wouldn't work.. i was just doing it to get it out of my system. i went back in the bathroom and there it was! i cried a LOT!!! happy tears, of course :)

or one STRONG baby :) i felt the implantation cramps starting tuesday night, i thought it was just something i ate..

Did you eat fresh pineapple in the TWW? I think that it is supposed to aid implantation.

yeah, i was told to eat fresh pineapple for the first 5 days. i did forget on one of the days though, oops..

yeah, i was told to eat fresh pineapple for the first 5 days. i did forget on one of the days though, oops..

Who told you about pineapple, touch?
I've heard a lot of women talking about it, but I'm wondering if it's just speculation or something medically proven.

my acupuncturist told me to do it and explained the scientific reasoning behind how it helps.. but that was day of transfer and i was too caught up in my happiness that i forgot everything she told me. lol.

oh and i was supposed to eat or at least chew on the core also.. she explained there's something in there that is the main helper, but like i said, i totally forgot.. sorry!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo::dance::yipee::wohoo:

CONGRATS Touch!!

Pcos-- you can put me down as a :hugs: on your list. I've already started my IUI#3 cycle. Got my ultrasound appointment wednesday to see how the stimming is going.

adroplet - 9/7 :hugs:
Wishful Think - 9/13 :hugs:
augustluvers - 9/14 :hugs:
SquirrelGirl - 9/14 :hugs:
Caphybear - 9/14 :yipee::bfp::yipee:
Mrs C P - 9/20 :hugs:
Springy - 9/21 :hugs:
readyformore - 9/22
Touch the Sky - 9/22 :headspin::bfp::headspin:
Snowbunny - 9/23
usamom - 9/29
pk2of8 - 9/29
JanetPlanet - 9/30

hi pcosmom can i get on the list testing date is the 10/7
follie was at 19mm today:happydance:
so i tigger tommarrow at 10am fx for me guys

baby dust to everyone:dust:

touch congratz:happydance:

My RE just emailed me the FET schedule ... it's 2 pages long and SUPER DUPER intimidating.

9/18-10/5 -- BCP
10/6-10/10 -- BCP & 20 units Lupron
10/11-10/12 -- 20 units Lupron & Ultrasound 10/12
10/13-10/19 -- 10 units Lupron & Folgard twice daily & Vivelle patch (10/17 bloodwork)
10/20-10/26 -- 10 units Lupron & Folgard twice daily & Vivelle patch, Estrogen cream (ultrasound 10/26)
10/27-10/29 -- Folgard twice daily, Vivelle patch, Estrogen cream, Progesterone oil injections, Progesterone cream
10/30-10/31 -- Folgard twice daily, Vivelle patch, Estrogen cream, Progesterone oil injections, Progesterone cream, Prednisone twice daily
11/1 -- FET -- Folgard twice daily, Vivelle patch, Estrogen cream, Progesterone oil injections, Progesterone cream, Prednisone twice daily
11/2-11/11 -- Folgard twice daily, Vivelle patch, Estrogen cream, Progesterone oil injections, Progesterone cream, Prednisone twice daily, baby aspirin
11/12 -- HCG blood work/prego test

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->