IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

:hi: welcome steffxttc
I took Clomid a looooooong time ago and did not tolerate it well. I am a Femara girl all the way :winkwink:

thankyou for answering
hi yeh im due to start my IUI on tuesday never tried femara never offered it so now im back on clomid and injections from next week and depending on scan hopefully insimination have you done IUI?x
steff

I have had a total of 5 IUI's in my lifetime. We are currently in the middle of IVF.

With IUI, I used Femara, Follistim and Ovidrel. It was a fairly easy process and yielded me a beautiful little girl in 2008. :thumbup:

HARVEST ~ I really hope that the IVF works for you. Are you nervous about all the injections? I would be, but I have a fear of needles, that is why. :haha:

Thanks August-I've done IUI with injectibles so I am over the fear of injecting myself. Just think about what the payoff could be, so worth it!!!

August, Squirrel and Wishful, so sorry that the witch got you two, sending huge virtual :hugs:
Springy-10dpo are you gonna test this weekend? any symptoms to report? this could be it!!!
Had my IVF orientation today and took my last stinkin bcp! Thank god I couldn't toss the rest of them quick enough, hated being on those things. Starting stimms on Monday; gonal F and repronex, hoping to get some good follies, FX!

so excited for you harvest! can't wait to hear your progress :happydance:

thanks touch! how are you feeling? not long now till you test right? When you were doing your injections, did you do them at the same time every night?

hi everyone just new hear on this thread im due to start my first IUI on tuesday i failed on my clomid rounds so now for this im a bit aprehensive about it and anxious how did yous find it?i have had it all explained but i think your taking in so much you forget little things:( dust to you all xx
steff x

Welcome steff! We have done 4 IUIs (all failed) and now we are onto IVF. Don't worry too much about the IUI itself, it is just like a pap test as you probably know. GL to you :)

Augustlovers- i am doing my second round of clomid this month, last month was 50mg, and i was way overstimulated! like 8 mature follies! Yikes. :wacko:

This month 25mg cd5-9 with iui planned for probibly next friday if all looks well thursday!

August, Squirrel and Wishful, so sorry that the witch got you two, sending huge virtual :hugs:
Springy-10dpo are you gonna test this weekend? any symptoms to report? this could be it!!!
Had my IVF orientation today and took my last stinkin bcp! Thank god I couldn't toss the rest of them quick enough, hated being on those things. Starting stimms on Monday; gonal F and repronex, hoping to get some good follies, FX!

so excited for you harvest! can't wait to hear your progress :happydance:

thanks touch! how are you feeling? not long now till you test right? When you were doing your injections, did you do them at the same time every night?

my beta is 9/22 :) i feel good, just bloated and having the usual progesterone side effects. i might poas this weekend, but i don't know.. too nervous!! :dohh:

I'm a bit late into the thread, but had IUI a week ago, so I'm 6dpo. I'm on cycolgest and getting serious cramps, not knowing if its that or you know what.

I really want to test, but I know it will end in upset. What do you think is to early and when is everyone else testing?

6 dpo is waaaaaaaaaaaay early. I can't help but start after 10 or 11 dpo, but the accuracy of home tests isn't going to be that great til later. The best advice, not that I can follow it myself, is to wait as long as possible, or even til the day you expect your period.....

Yay for Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Nope .... I never POAS early :) I'll wait till AF is late and then I'll POAS!

No symptoms but my sister who has had 2 kids tells me over and over and over, as does my doctor, that there is virtually NO way to tell and that there will be virtually NO symptoms this early. My sister never had anything and was 7 weeks with her first when she found out and my best friend was also 7 weeks and had no idea as she too had no symptoms. So I am not symptom spotting and I am trying not to let the negative thoughts get to me. Just going with the flow and I'll deal with whatever result comes next week.

Husband and I did decide however, that if this doesn't work we will not be doing another IUI. With 5+ follicles this month our chances were as good as they were going to get .... so we will start to investigate IVF and find a clinic that we want to use for IVF (ours doesn't have the best success rates, and I want a day 5 transfer done and our clinic only does day 3).

I won't be on the board much as I'm away this weekend with the girls - nice trip to Niagara on the Lake to golf, visit some wineries and check out a wine show! I'll have a few glasses as the doctor did tell me "everything in moderation" and "not to stop living your life". Looking forward to having that to distract me in the last few days!

Great attitude Springy! You'll be in my neighbourhood. Which hotel are you staying at? I live about 20 minutes from NOTL...it's beautiful there.

August - I'm from Niagara. I really hope you enjoy your visit :)

I try to wait until the day before AF is due to poas. It's just so heartbreaking to see that 'not pregnant'. Oh, I only do the digital tests as well because I drive myself crazy looking for lines...lol.

Went in today and FINALLY had for sure 2 follies ready with 2 more very close behind. Had my trigger this morning and going for my first IUI in the morning. I opted to do 2, so we will go again on Sunday. I am a little nervous about the unknown because we have never done IUI before. I figured we should just go for it considering we were already 1500+ in just for this cycle of meds. Fingers and toes crossed for me as well as everyone else. Going to be a LONG 2ww!!

Good Luck AStellar!

I had my IUI on Monday. Piece of cake. Didn't feel anything at all.

Went in today for my beta.... 15 dpiui. My hcg level was a whopping 416!!!! Yay! I go back on Sunday for them to check it again to make sure it's increasing like it should. This was my 2nd IUI, but we've been ttc #1 for almost 3 years now. Hope it sticks this time!

Caphy, that is so exciting! Congrats!:happydance:

I'm thinking extra sticky thoughts for you.

I'm sorry if you already said, but how many and how big were your follicles?

I was checked the day before I gave my trigger shot because they were not quite big enough. I had 3 follies: 2 were at 18, 1 at 19 if I recall correctly. Which would have put them a bit bigger when I triggered.

Went in today for my beta.... 15 dpiui. My hcg level was a whopping 416!!!! Yay! I go back on Sunday for them to check it again to make sure it's increasing like it should. This was my 2nd IUI, but we've been ttc #1 for almost 3 years now. Hope it sticks this time!

Sounds like a really STICKY bean if you ask me!

My HCG with my daughter was around 300 on 14DPIUI ... so the 416 is PERFECT!

IN about 8 1/2 months you will be holding your :baby: :thumbup:

hi girls i am very nervous so as i told you guys befor on yesterday i had a follie at 14mm but she was worried about my lineing now i am nervous anyone else had this happen to them?

hi girls i am very nervous so as i told you guys befor on yesterday i had a follie at 14mm but she was worried about my lineing now i am nervous anyone else had this happen to them?

I had issues with my lining in August. It was 7 on day 9 and dropped to 5 on day 10. I was on clomid and was told it was likely a factor. This month I moved to injectibles and my lining was 8 the day of my trigger (day 11). We chose not to do the IUI in August. I'm not trying to scare you. It was a decision we made that worked for us...might not work for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->