IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

wow pcos mom thats alot but my hubby says we have to do it because its gonna help us get our baby

adroplet - 9/7 :hugs:
Wishful Think - 9/13 :hugs:
augustluvers - 9/14 :hugs:
SquirrelGirl - 9/14 :hugs:
Caphybear - 9/14 :yipee::bfp::yipee:
Mrs C P - 9/20 :hugs:
Springy - 9/21 :hugs:
readyformore - 9/22
Touch the Sky - 9/22 :headspin::bfp::headspin:
Snowbunny - 9/23
usamom - 9/29
pk2of8 - 9/29
JanetPlanet - 9/30

Hey PCOS! Can you please scoot me up to 9/26? THANKS!:flower:

Wow PCOS that is a crazy protocol! Who would think there would be so many meds for a FET, yikes! I really hope it is painless for you :)
August and Squirrel, so sorry to hear about the BFNs ladies, sending some huge hugs!
Well, I did my first injections tonight, 75 gonal F and 75 of repronex. It was my first time using the gonal F pen and when I took it out after 10 seconds there was some liquid coming out so I jabbed it back in, yikes, 3 jabs instead of 2 :( I was in such a panic I am sure I will have a huge bruise there tomorrow. Oh well, I will be and expert by the end of next week. Tonight I am baking a blackberry pie and am FINALLY going to pick up DH from the airport, so happy he will finally be home :)

Hi Ladies - just wanted to give you an update. I started spotting last night and AF is in full force today. I have NEVER EVER EVER in my 2 years of TTC have had a luteal phase of only 11 days. I am absolutely gutted .... I honestly thought this was my month.

With that said, we are taking the next month off. I'm going to see the Dr. if I can in the next few weeks to see what he recommends. I want a second opinion on our "file" but my husband just wants to stay with where we are and do one more round on injectables in late October / November. I personally want to find a new clinic with good stats on IVF and just get on with the process and start to plan for the future.

I probably won't be on here much, I need to get my head back into a space where I am happy with my life the way that it is. I have become consumed with TTC and it has become the way I define myself and its not healthy .....

Wishing all of you ladies ALL the best!!!! Lots of babydust for those of you in this thread.

I'm so sorry about your news. I know how terrible it feels, I've started to feel negative right from the offset now, through pure depression.
I tested yesterday dpo11, possibly a bit soon and it was negative. Been having cramps for a week, though I feel its the cyclogest. Last night I had a stitch for hours in my left ovary, but I'm guessing its all just AF on the way.

If it doesn't work for us this month, we are having a month off and a little NYC trip. We'll start up in Nov, but I'm not sure if we'll try IUI or IVF this time.

Take care

hi ladies :wave:

well i POAS and it was positive :happydance: i have the blood test thursday to confirm!

yippee!!! congratulations!!! im so excited for you :happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin:

Mrs. CP ~ What cycle day are you? And when's your usual IUI date?

I'm cycle day 5 today and last cycle they did my IUI on cd15 (The day after ovulation)

I'm hoping they get me in the day of ovulation this time around :hugs:

Hi August, I'm on CD6 today so same as you!!! yay, although last cycle I did IUI on CD 19 so not far from you.
did they not do the IUI at ovulation last time? My FS gave me cetritide and ovitrelle to control when they did it. did you not get given that?

Mrs C ~ When I went in for my cd 12 ultrasound my eggs were not mature enough for me to take my Ovidrel Trigger Shot, so they called me back in on cd 14, by then the eggs went from 11mm to 21mm and 22mm, so I was told to go home and trigger right away, and to come in the next day (cd15)for my IUI... My chart/temps indicated that I ovulated on cd 14, so when I go in this monday for my cd 12 ultrasound I'm going to take them my temp chart and show them that they missed my ovulation =) LOL That was long, sorry...

I only take Clomid 100mg cd 3-7 and then the Ovidrel Shot to trigger ovulation.

When's your first check on the follicles?

thanks everyone :cloud9:

pcos - 20 units of lupron?? oh hell.. may the force be with you!! lol. the rest looks intimidating, but it's not so bad when you're actually doing it. you'll get into a routine. for me, the hardest part was keeping track of all the meds i was on after transfer.. antibiotic 2xday, steroid up to 6x/day, progesterone 3x/day, estradiol 3x/day, plus all my vitamins.. :wacko: You will do GREAT! don't worry :hugs:

i started at 10 units and then was reduced to 5 when i started stimming. i was on lupron for 3 weeks :wacko: but seriously, some people have no side effects, but lucky me.. i always seem to get every side effect for this crap! also, i had a lot of other stressors at the same time as i was doing lupron, so i think that's why i had a hard time. mostly it made me not myself.. i didn't laugh and joke like usual, i was just quiet, kind of ho-hum, pretty snappy at little things, etc. oh the other thing is it gave me terrible headaches, for about 8 or 9 days ongoing, migraine style. i finally took extra strength tylenol which helped a lot. everything got better when the dosage was reduced. and within a couple days of my last dose, i was 100% normal again :) no worries, just take one day at a time, and you can vent to me anytime you need to!

oh, i just checked your dates and see you'll be on lupron for 3 weeks also. just remember, one day at a time :) hopefully you won't even have any side effects! i think my body is just sensitive. even when i had my knee surgery last year, recovery time was supposed to be 2 wks and it took me 2 months. sigh. lol.

After my retrieval, I did the antibiotics for 10 days and one day of the estrogen & progesterone. But then they called me and told me to stop everything else as we wouldn't be doing the transfer that month.

As far as the Lupron, I am VERY sensitive to all medication. This is day 3 of birth control pills and I have had a HORRENDOUS migraine since day 1! It's hard to even type this because my eyeball feels like it's gonna pop out. The throbbing pain behind my eyes and temple are excruiciating. I have also noticed that I am a TOTAL biatch on bcp too! Every little thing annoys the crap out of me. Femara does the same thing to me ... headaches and bitchiness. When I was on the ganirelix for just 2 days, I felt like a totally different chick. I had this HORRIBLE leg pain where I couldn't barely walk.

Needless to say, I'm scared. WAY scared.

man, the BCP made me a huge bitch, it sucked. and then i never got a break from BCP to Lupron, so i was cranky from 7/25 until about 9/5. GOOD TIMES! also, the BCP gave me a lot of nausea, which would get worse when i was stressed. oh, the joys of TTC..

man, the BCP made me a huge bitch, it sucked. and then i never got a break from BCP to Lupron, so i was cranky from 7/25 until about 9/5. GOOD TIMES! also, the BCP gave me a lot of nausea, which would get worse when i was stressed. oh, the joys of TTC..

Funny you say that because I forgot to add the nausea part! Last night I popped some pain medication and a zofran.

I woke up today will the nausea still present and accounted for! :wacko:

i found that sucking on hard candy would help, or those ice breaker sour candies helped a lot too.

Hi girls even though no one really talks to me i just wanted to an update i took my first pregnyl today it wasnt as bad as i thought. i also am feeling something going on the right.
i have a question though sorry if tmi but can you p the hcg out i dont wanna do that?

Hi girls even though no one really talks to me i just wanted to an update i took my first pregnyl today it wasnt as bad as i thought. i also am feeling something going on the right.
i have a question though sorry if tmi but can you p the hcg out i dont wanna do that?

Ahhhh I talk to you!!!!!!! :flower:

I'm not sure I understand your question though?? Can you pee the HCG out???

yes ive heard people say the pee'ed the shot out

They are talking about testing out the hCG trigger shot by peeing on HPTs. After you take the shot you will get an automatic positive .... then they POAS daily till it disappears that way you know it is out of your system. You physically don't "pee" the shot out ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->