IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Mrsdavis, I've never had lining issues even on Clomid. BUT the one cycle I used Clomid, I also used Black Cohosh.

I can't find the exact link to the published study where I found this information, but basically you take it during the first part of your cycle and not after ovulation. It helps build up your lining. I used it with my one Clomid cycle and did get pregnant (m/c), and my lining was great, which was unusual because I'm old.:jo:

Please try to find the exact information before using it so you do it correctly if you're interested.

Good Luck!:dust:

You can find two of the published studies here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=clomiphene%20Cimicifuga%20racemosa

Cimicifuga Racemosa is Black Cohosh.

You'll have to research it to find the actual dose and when to take it. Obviously, it won't work this cycle. It needs to be used during the beginning of the cycle.

Good Luck!

snowbunny you did not scare me i am just very nervous that this cycle will fail. but how are you doing?

snowbunny you did not scare me i am just very nervous that this cycle will fail. but how are you doing?

Happy to hear I didn't scare you! I just keep telling myself to stay positive - it will happen when the time is right. :flower:

Snowbunny ~ I love Niagara! I live 8 hours away in South New Jersey, so as a child we took many weekend trips there. I have gotten to gee the Falls in every season =) I want to go to Quebec one day, it's 12 hours away from where I live.

As for me... Clomid 100mg day 1 is almost at it's end. I decided to take my clomid this cycle at 7am because that's the time I turn my clearblue fertility monitor on and maybe that will help me take it at the same time everyday... I was horrible for taking it at the right time last cycle. So far no side effects, and I'm praying it stays that way.

Welcome to the newbies... I look forward to catching up and getting to know you all a little more each day :hugs:

Hcg = 852 today. A little more than doubled. Although.... I started spotting this morning. :/

Hcg = 852 today. A little more than doubled. Although.... I started spotting this morning. :/

Wow those HCG numbers are excellent! try not to worry about the spotting, lots of women spot in the beginning. Hang in there :hugs:

Yeah. I'm trying to not let it bother me, however that's exactly how my miscarriage happened back in April. Can't help but to worry. It has almost stopped, so hopefully it's all good. I go for my 1st ultra sound in 10 days. :)

Hi Ladies - just wanted to give you an update. I started spotting last night and AF is in full force today. I have NEVER EVER EVER in my 2 years of TTC have had a luteal phase of only 11 days. I am absolutely gutted .... I honestly thought this was my month.

With that said, we are taking the next month off. I'm going to see the Dr. if I can in the next few weeks to see what he recommends. I want a second opinion on our "file" but my husband just wants to stay with where we are and do one more round on injectables in late October / November. I personally want to find a new clinic with good stats on IVF and just get on with the process and start to plan for the future.

I probably won't be on here much, I need to get my head back into a space where I am happy with my life the way that it is. I have become consumed with TTC and it has become the way I define myself and its not healthy .....

Wishing all of you ladies ALL the best!!!! Lots of babydust for those of you in this thread.

Hi Ladies - just wanted to give you an update. I started spotting last night and AF is in full force today. I have NEVER EVER EVER in my 2 years of TTC have had a luteal phase of only 11 days. I am absolutely gutted .... I honestly thought this was my month.

With that said, we are taking the next month off. I'm going to see the Dr. if I can in the next few weeks to see what he recommends. I want a second opinion on our "file" but my husband just wants to stay with where we are and do one more round on injectables in late October / November. I personally want to find a new clinic with good stats on IVF and just get on with the process and start to plan for the future.

I probably won't be on here much, I need to get my head back into a space where I am happy with my life the way that it is. I have become consumed with TTC and it has become the way I define myself and its not healthy .....

Wishing all of you ladies ALL the best!!!! Lots of babydust for those of you in this thread.

Springy!!! I am so sorry lady! I totally though this was your month. Sending you huge virtual :hugs: I can understand why you want some time off after all the shots, they are totally not fun. I really hope you and your hubby make the decision that is right for you and have some success really soon. Take care and hope you keep in touch a little :)

so sorry Carolyn!!! take all the time you need. we will all miss you and be here for you as always! TTC is very hard and it is easy to become consumed with it. be strong Carolyn and take the time you need to be healthy and happy. focus on the positives!

I know until our vacation TTC was all I was thinking about and then when AF showed up one day late, it was heartbreaking! it will happen for us one day. I have no idea what is going on with my cycle this month. CD17 and just waiting to see what happens. I may call the clinic to make an appointment with our doctor to see if we do one more round of clomid or move on to injectables. my mom insists I go straight to IVF but after only two IUI clomid cycles I think it is too premature and DH is fine. We will see what happens for my october cycle. who knows when AF will show this month....with all the travelling my cycle always goes weird! may be a long cycle.

Oh, I'm so sorry Springy.:hugs:

Take the time to do what is best for you and your DH. One day soon you will be telling us all about you bump.

Take care.

so sorry Carolyn!!! take all the time you need. we will all miss you and be here for you as always! TTC is very hard and it is easy to become consumed with it. be strong Carolyn and take the time you need to be healthy and happy. focus on the positives!

I know until our vacation TTC was all I was thinking about and then when AF showed up one day late, it was heartbreaking! it will happen for us one day. I have no idea what is going on with my cycle this month. CD17 and just waiting to see what happens. I may call the clinic to make an appointment with our doctor to see if we do one more round of clomid or move on to injectables. my mom insists I go straight to IVF but after only two IUI clomid cycles I think it is too premature and DH is fine. We will see what happens for my october cycle. who knows when AF will show this month....with all the travelling my cycle always goes weird! may be a long cycle.

Welcome back Monica! Hope you had a fantastic vacation!

Springy ~ I'm so so sorry :hugs: like the girls said before me... take all the time that you need sweetie!

I need to get my head back into a space where I am happy with my life the way that it is. I have become consumed with TTC and it has become the way I define myself and its not healthy ......

I'm so sorry springy. I was so hopeful for you. :hugs:

Please, take a break to find yourself again.

My situation is a little different, but I'm pretty sure I just said this to another person on a different thread. Yours was much more eloquent though. I think I will say this to myself over and over and over and over. . . . . . .

Hi Ladies

Augustluvers sorry to hear AF arrived, hope you are ok :hugs:
Springy, sorry to hear also, I completely understand how you feel, sometimes we have to take a break to get strong again, look forward to seeing you here soon :hugs:
Touch the sky - OMG you must be so excited, are you doing to test early?
PCOSMomtoone - Hope you are ok. thinking of you :hugs:
Caphybear - yippeeeeee, congratuations, im so pleased for you. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

AF got me last week too, Thursday, not been here for a while because of that, but now fighting fit again, and we've decided to do one more IUI before going straight to IVF.

FX for all of you who still are yet to test
:hugs: to those who it didnt work for this time, I'll hopefully see you in the Oct/Nov IUI/IVF thread where we WILL get our :bfp:

lots of baby dust to you all. :dust::dust::dust::dust:

adroplet - 9/7 :hugs:
Wishful Think - 9/13 :hugs:
augustluvers - 9/14 :hugs:
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Caphybear - 9/14 :yipee::bfp::yipee:
Mrs C P - 9/20 :hugs:
Springy - 9/21 :hugs:
readyformore - 9/22
Touch the Sky - 9/22
Snowbunny - 9/23
usamom - 9/29
pk2of8 - 9/29
JanetPlanet - 9/30

Mrs. CP ~ What cycle day are you? And when's your usual IUI date?

I'm cycle day 5 today and last cycle they did my IUI on cd15 (The day after ovulation)

I'm hoping they get me in the day of ovulation this time around :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->