IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

My RE is 10 mins from my office, so i do all my appts on my lunch break. i'm always out and back within an hour. didn't realize how lucky i was!

I think I have you beat - I can look out the window of my office and see my clinic! I always also ask for the ultrasound appointments before 8am so that I am in and out and at my desk by 8am. That way nobody even notices. When I was having IUI I would have to leave mid morning to have them done and my boss is aware of our situation and is very supportive and knows there are times I need to leave during the work day. I work long enough hours so its not like I am struggling to make up the time I'm missing ;)

As an update for me .... I have an appointment with our doctor on the 30th where we will discuss the previous cycle and whether or not we should be doing one more IUI or cutting our losses and moving to IVF.

Good luck to all you ladies heading into your IUI for this month! I'll have my fingers and toes crossed that you all get your BFPs!

GL Springy! Hope your appointment goes well :hugs:

Hello ladies and welcome to those of you I haven't chatted with yet. I've not been able to log onto this site for a few days (password problem- long story! :wacko:) but I finally got it fixed.

Just a quick update.. I had another IUI on 09/16 and am currently in the 2ww.. Absolutely no symptoms this time around which is kind of concerning-but I'm trying to just remain positive and wait.. 14 days sure seems like forever!

best of luck to all of you!:hugs::thumbup:

Took a shower today and noticed :blush: tons of cm. Today is cd12, i was supposed to have an ultrasound tomorrow but, i took an opk and got a POSITIVE!!!

So tomorrow is iui, and no trigger shot or ultrasound. I have no idea how many follies I have?

Praying it goes well :spermy::dust:

A couple pages back a couple people asked me about my ultrasound and what cycle day I'm on.

Had the ultrasound this afternoon. One lonely little 17mm follie. Doing the IUI tomorrow afternoon........ I'm not sure how to feel about this. I had 6 and 5 follies before but it didn't work. So maybe 1 will be of better quality??? And yeah, I know everyone always says "It only takes one" but....... I'm still ...... sad about it, I guess.

And as far as what CD I'm on...... Refer back to my previous post about how I have no idea what day or month it is! :rofl: Um.... I think it's only CD7 or 8. Another weird thing is that they had me start stimming on CD1......... :shrug: Anyone else ever done this? I thought CD3 was pretty standard.... Oh well, after this I'm off to IVF-land. I never really felt like IUI would work for me anyway.... But did it to appease my insurance requirements.

good luck asa!
Squirrel-try not to feel out before it all goes down, I know it is hard but you never know, I have everything corssed for you :)

I'm just saying that if this one doesn't work, I'll be starting IVF. I'm just in a debbie downer kind of mood at the moment...

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/debbie-downer-dress-rehearsal/1226119

I'm just saying that if this one doesn't work, I'll be starting IVF. I'm just in a debbie downer kind of mood at the moment...

Yeehaw ... another fellow debbie downer like myself! We really should do wine someday :winkwink:

:drunk:

If you want more company, I'll bring appetizers, lol.
We'll make it a pissed off party!

Woohoo! :munch:

:wine::brat::wine::brat::beer::sleep:

Hello ladies! I'm back for another round - I had my lap on 9/8 and the dr wants me to try another IUI in October to take advantage of it. He found Stage 2 endo and removed 5-6 small patches from my ovaries and tubes. I went in today and he said it looks like I've already ov'd, so hopefully the lap didn't mess up my cycle too badly. I just have to wait for AF and then set up my CD12 scan. I was thinking I'd be waiting until June to try again but he said the endo could come back by then.

So glad to see a couple of :bfp:!! That is super exciting. If all goes well I'll be doing my 3rd IUI in mid-October - hope I'll have some cycle buddies!

Hi ladies (and Squirrel!!!!) :wave:

Can I join? I'm 35 (36 in Nov) LTTTC #1 38(ish) cycles now........unexplained infertility....

IUI #1 this cycle-Clomid 50mg 5-9 + Ovadril, Follie/lining scan on Monday :happydance:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->