IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

caphybear congrats also hoping i will be able to post a bfp next month

I hope so too! And thank you! I went for an ultrasound today since I've been spotting. I'm at 5wd0. The gestational sac looked fine and it measured within a couple of days. Looks like all is well there. They did give me a Rhogam shot since I am RH negative and am spotting, just as a precaution. Looks like everything is looking up. :D

thats good everything is looking up for you. keep fingers crossed for me guys.
So does anyone now when you apormx you ovulate

Question for you ladies who have gone through a few IUIs.. I had my IUI last Friday. This time I have absolutely "zero" symptoms. None of the bloating, twinges, discomfort, etc that I had the last go around (and I honestly- don't remember the tww from my first pregnancy). I'm trying to tell myself that it doesn't mean anything and that I'm not supposed to have symptoms at this stage. Anyone have some positive comments that will convince me that it's going to work and I'll get my BFP this month?

tons of people have zero symptoms until like 6 weeks so don't give up yet, hang in there :)

thanks harvest! YES i'm thrilled.. there's really no words to describe what i'm feeling!!

yeah the only symptoms i've had are barely noticable.. ive always had fatigue and sore bbs from the progsterone, and there isn't much else. i've noticed a slight increase since ysterday though, bloating is still bad and i'm REALLY tired. sometimes i get headaches.. but otherwise i feel totally normal.

Well everyone, I'm out. I tested earlier and got a BFN...then I started spotting. I'm not really surprised, I've had all the same symptoms as normal months.

Well everyone, I'm out. I tested earlier and got a BFN...then I started spotting. I'm not really surprised, I've had all the same symptoms as normal months.

oh I am so sorry Mary!! just isnt fair!!! hang in there and lots of hugs!!:hugs::hugs:

as for me, all natural cycle this month and I think I have ovulated....my breasts and nipples are tender and sore...usual sign of my luteal phase...hope AF shows by Oct 6.....I have an appt that day with Dr.Karnis to discuss our next cycle...hoping to increase the clomid or switch to injectables....

congrats to Touch!! and hugs to everyone with BFNs and in the two week wait!

:dust:

Hey Monica - I can't remember if you had any symptoms with the clomid?? Anyway, other than my huge fear of needles, I actually preferred the injectibles. I had no symptoms this month. Fingers crossed next month will be the same.

BTW - who did your IUI's? I had a resident and she wasn't very skilled. It kinda hurt.

Hey Monica - I can't remember if you had any symptoms with the clomid?? Anyway, other than my huge fear of needles, I actually preferred the injectibles. I had no symptoms this month. Fingers crossed next month will be the same.

BTW - who did your IUI's? I had a resident and she wasn't very skilled. It kinda hurt.

I did not have any symptoms with the Clomid, even my lining was ok using 75 mg....Clomid did help me ovulate earlier in the month, CD18 instead of CD20 and later....just only one follie...I am hoping injectables or higher Clomid...with Clomid I am worried my lining will thin and my response will still be one follie...I have heard that with some women the response at higher doses is the same as with low doses ie. higher doses do not stimulate anymore than lower doses...I am afraid of needles too...but I think if I close my eyes and just do it will be fine....we will see what Dr.Karnis says....as for who did the IUIs...the 1st one started with the res doc Dr.Nick and he couldn't finish since my uterus was being jerky so he called in an actual doctor...forget her name...and then the second IUI was Dr.Hughes...he was good...it was over before I knew it!! and I felt no cramps at all later in the day...with the 1st IUI I was crampy all day :( IUI # 1 was 50 mg Clomid while the second was 75 mg of Clomid

so are you gonna do another round of injectables and a IUI???

Yup, I'm signing up for more injectibles and IUI #2. Just need official day 1 and I'm ready to go! Good luck with Dr. Karnis. I'll be waiting to hear the decision...unless you get your natural! fx'd.

I'm out as well. Spot is here, just waiting for full flow.

On to IUI #2.

I hope to have better timing this cycle. I really think I ovulated almost 72 hours post trigger. I recall that happening when I did it 10 years ago as well.

Now I've forgotten who asked, but some cycles I have tons of "symptoms" and others I have none. Honestly -- just be thankful for the cycles when you don't feel like complete crap! :haha:

Ready-- sure sounds like we really need that debbie downer party we were talking about. I have had similar thoughts and even started wondering if I really even truly want a baby. It would change my life drastically. Obviously there'd be a lot of good times, but.... it's also a hell of a lot of work.... So... yeah. I'd think it's normal to wonder why we are putting ourselves through all this....

TOUCH --- WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:wohoo::yipee::dance::headspin:

I had my IUI yesterday and it was not fun. The doctor couldn't seem to find my cervix. WTH! He was not gentle with the speculum at all. Oh and he was an hour and a half late due to being in surgery. So DH's little guys had to hang out for 3 hours......... hope they were still ok, but I have pretty low hopes for this cycle all things considered. But anyway, it's all over with now.

Oh, and welcome Titi! I was about to suggest this thread to you, so glad you found it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->