IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Thanks Touch the Sky!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck AZlissie!

And Dust to you today SG!!!!

Good luck Aslissie and Titi!!!
Touch FX for your beta today, can't wait to hear how it goes.
Have my first scan tomorrow morning, hoping there are lots of follies down there :) Today is the first day I have felt some twinges in my ovaries and bloating. I though this wouldn't happen till later since I have only stimmed for 3 days. Anyone feel like this so early?
Hope you ladies have a great day :)

My guesstimate for BETA: 600 (for twins of course) .... teehee Touch!

But really, I just know you will have a nice healthy baby thriving in there!! Then in about 8 more months ... we will get to see him/her or them :)

What day did anyone get the BFP? I'm 13dpo and still no AF, but also no BFP. I OV really late at day 15 and would have normally expected AF to have arrived two days ago. All this confusion and I'm taking cyclogest.

I've felt very tired, had sharp stitch like pains in my side, tummy cramps and a bad headache for few days, plus an increase in CM. No idea whats going on and would like a bit of advice.

awww FX'd Pixie!! This is my first IUI cycle-only on day 3 of Clomid so don't know myself-I did want to ask a question along these lines also-
When can I start testing? I know that the trigger can make a false bfp but don't know how long it stays in system.

thanks guys! i just got back from the clinic. i'm so excited for my call back.. i can't wait!!

awww FX'd Pixie!! This is my first IUI cycle-only on day 3 of Clomid so don't know myself-I did want to ask a question along these lines also-
When can I start testing? I know that the trigger can make a false bfp but don't know how long it stays in system.

The trigger stays in our system for at least 10 days I would say. I chatted to my doc who warned me about it.

Thanks Pixie! cant tell if I want to buy a bunch of dollar store tests and just test it out and then every day after, or if I want to just wait for for AF. HMMM.

Pixie-do you have a short luteal phase?? I am wondering why at 13dpo you would have normally already had af two days ago (11dpo instead?)....I'm new so I may have missed something... just wondering so I can mull it over with you.

Also what is cyclogest?

Hey Titi :hi: and welcome!

I too go for my first lining/follie check on Monday :happydance:

My trigger lasted 9 days.

aw thanks augustluvers, a buddy!!!!! What schedule are you on? My FS told me if the US is good then I'll trigger at five that night-skip Tues., and then come in first thing wed for the IUI.

What are we looking for as far as the lining goes? At my apt. Tues. it was only 5mm but I was only on cd5 and I guess it thickens up quite a bit as the cycle goes on. I have a friend who's on Clomid also who has been taking red raspberry leaf tea along with it and has nice thick lining still!!

Touch- I was thinking about you on my drive to work this morning.. Can't wait to hear your results!:thumbup:

Question for you ladies who have gone through a few IUIs.. I had my IUI last Friday. This time I have absolutely "zero" symptoms. None of the bloating, twinges, discomfort, etc that I had the last go around (and I honestly- don't remember the tww from my first pregnancy). I'm trying to tell myself that it doesn't mean anything and that I'm not supposed to have symptoms at this stage. Anyone have some positive comments that will convince me that it's going to work and I'll get my BFP this month?

Today, I could be pronounced legally insane.
I am a certifiable whack job!

And, the debbie-downer in me really wishes I hadn't ever started ttc. Anyone ever feel that way? I just feel like it has negatively impacted multiple aspects of my life.

Today, I could be pronounced legally insane.
I am a certifiable whack job!

And, the debbie-downer in me really wishes I hadn't ever started ttc. Anyone ever feel that way? I just feel like it has negatively impacted multiple aspects of my life.

Yep.. I totally get it- and I haven't been going through this long. I think part of MY issue is that I'm just doing it by myself so it's kind of a lonely worry.. That said- I just take it out on the poor unsuspecting person at work who tries to ruin my day. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->