IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Thanks everyone for the reassurance.....DH and I have been ttc #1 almost 3 long years at advanced reproductive age and are paying all these treatments out of pocket ($1,600 this first IUI), & can't move on to IVF so I guess all that got me really anxious.

The Dr. was super nice about it though and did an ultrasound to check for me. I was ovulating during the ultrasound (Follicles just collapsing) and he seemed to think that was right on track, esp. where I have three follies that he thinks will likely rupture at different times.

IUI was even easier than I thought. The speculum hurt a little bit but I didn't even know he'd done the IUI. They said that given my response to the meds and DH post wash count and how easily the catheter went give much higher rate of success........can only pray now!!!!

Good luck and dust to everyone else and welcome Happybunny!!

Good luck Titi, it sounds like everything is lining up for your BFP! I hope this is it!

I hope so-I haven't felt hope in soooooooo long that I actually gave up for a while.

What great news, usamom! Congratulations!

Titi - sorry it's late, but good luck!

LittleBird - good luck on Friday!

Hearing all of your good news is keeping me upbeat waiting for AF. Thank you all!

hey girls,

I'm still dispensing this load of cm... :shrug: I called the center and they said they were keeping my Monday appointment, but I honestly believe it'll be too late :cry: oh well... here's to having normal sex in hopes of catching the egg or eggs that I may be about to release :happydance: I just know it!

Titi ~ I'm glad that everything went well with your IUI... I pray that it works!

You never know augustluvers-I have a friend that got pg naturally/surprise in between IUI cycles after almost 3 years ttc!!!

You never know augustluvers-I have a friend that got pg naturally/surprise in between IUI cycles after almost 3 years ttc!!!

And deep down, I'm really hoping that I do ovulate now, and that I get pregnant without the IUI... wishful thinking some may say but still I hope...

:hugs:

surprises abound all around!! you never know and you are giving it your all!

PMA all around :dust:

I can finally ask to join this thread :) I hope you don't mind me hoping in-

My IUI just got moved up to Oct from Nov and I am so happy to get started. My husband had his last S/A yesterday and we'll get the results Monday when I my first Dr apt with my new dr.

I start IUI on Monday the 17th and test on the 31st

Hope all you ladies are having good weeks!

Hi everyone

Not been on for a while as been sooooo busy with work - so rude for work to get in the way.......

I've got my second IUI tomorrow, but planned IVF for next cycle hopefully so focusing more on that, i guess im already thinking that the IUI wont work - My acupunturist told me off for being pessimistic....... I can't help but think "well it didnt work the first time, whats to say it will work on the second? there must surely be something else wrong that they just havent discovered and i'll be one of those people who never has a baby....."

sorry, boo hoo, there are loads of worse of people in life and i should appreciate what i have, i do, but....well you girls know where im coming from.....

Hi August - glad to hear you are BDing - I would do the same, although i tend to have CM for about a week.

HI Angieloo - welcome, excited for you :) feel free to ask any questions you may have

USAMON - congratuations!!! wooo hooo:happydance:

And everyone one else, lots of baby dust :dust::dust:

angieloo & CP-Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

CP-I know how you feel. I've tried everything over the past 2.5+ years except extreme optimism as it always hurts so much more than not getting my hopes up at all. This cycle I'm going to give it a shot-it's probably the only thing I haven't done yet and maybe it's what is standing in my way-.

Just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that our double IUI worked this month! I got my :bfp: yesterday! We are so excited because we almost didnt do the IUI again this month. Thank you to everyone for all of your support! Baby dust to all!!

Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join as well? I'm starting injections on Saturday. This will be my first IUI. Our plan is to do 3 IUI cycles, then move on to IVF. Hopefully we won't need it! Good luck to everyone.

Welcome Round2!

yay AStellarmom!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!! wonderful! Give us the details!!! : )

Congrats astellarmom! H&H 9 months!
GL to everyone doing their IUIs this week!
Welcome round2, GL with the injecttions!
Just had another scan this morning and should only have 1 more day of stimms before trigger shot tomorrow. EC should be Sunday...finally!

Just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that our double IUI worked this month! I got my :bfp: yesterday! We are so excited because we almost didnt do the IUI again this month. Thank you to everyone for all of your support! Baby dust to all!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Happy 9 months!

Congratulations. Very encouraging! H&H 9 months to you.

I have TOTAL mushbrain. Is this a side effect of the meds or is it the mental result of being so distracted by 2ww? I am still typing a report I started this morning that usually only takes me a couple of hours (on hour 7). I also completely forgot how to do something on the computer the other day that I had done prior on 60 reports!!

I think mush-brain is a side effect on LTTC! Personally, I've never gotten that from clomid....more like rage-brain. But I did find my clomid side effects were worse in the 2WW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->