IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

GL for you results tomorrow touch!
HI to everyone else! Welcome bluebird and crc, good luck with the IUIs!
I'm back in for another scan tomorrow morning, keeping FX for more follies. They upped my meds so hopefully my 6 have increased! Have been super tired all weekend must be from the meds, anyone else get super tired from stimming?

Hi Harvest, thanks for the welcome - I think perhaps I ''met'' you on another forum on baby and bump a few months ago? I recognise your name. Are you still on IUI and if so what round? Good luck today - hope you have lots of ripe follies! :)

Hi CRC, yes i totally remember you from another thread. We are done with IUI, tried 4 rounds and none worked. 3 with clomid and 1 with injectibles. We are in the middle of our first IVF. I have never been so exhausted!!! They upped my meds on Friday and I have been a zombie ever since. Scan went well today, I have at least 8 follies now. Starting the cetrotide tomorrow aswell and back for another scan on Thursday. ER should be this weekend. How are you? still trying IUI?

Titi-sounds like your scan went really well today too! Good luck with the IUI on Wednesday

August-:hugs: So sorry you are having a tough time. Hang in there and I have everything crossed that this cycle works out for you

Hi to everyone else, hope you had a good weekend.

harvest, your ER is this weekend? that was fast! how exciting :happydance: let me know how it goes :hugs:

Hey Touch! Yup planning for ER this weekend! Can't wait I am so excited to make some embies :happydance: I have been so tired though, were you tired on stimms? How are you feeling? any morning sickness yet? When is your first scan?

THAT is a bfp girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO YOU MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: ))))))))

Thanks, Titi!! I was almost nutty this morning- I "knew" and those ICs were just messing with my head. I finally went out at lunch and bought these and I think it took away any doubt that was lingering.. Thanks for your kind words!

Hey USAMOM ~ How many days past trigger are you?

I would say that if you test with FRER before and it was negative and now it's positive than that's a BFP!!!!

:happydance:

Hey USAMOM ~ How many days past trigger are you?

I would say that if you test with FRER before and it was negative and now it's positive than that's a BFP!!!!

:happydance:

I'm 12 1/2 days post trigger, 11 days post IUI.. I tested it out and it was gone quite a while ago according to my ICs.....

harvest, i think i was tired on stims, although i don't remember anymore.. i just know i was moody and not myself for sure! for now i am feeling good. very tired, sore bbs, emotional.. fun.. but no morning sickness yet :) i just had my 2nd beta, 3rd is next week and first u/s will be around 10/10 :happydance:

HI ladies...i'm new here.
First of all, congrats USAMOM!

I will be doing my first IUI this month and i'm super excited! Tomorrow is cd 3 and i will have my cd 3 u/s and b/w. Also, my hubby has to have a std panel? My nurse said this is required by the state...did y'all have to do this too? Anyone know the reasoning behind it?

Hi Sarah-welcome! I'm doing my first IUI this month too (tomorrow!!!!) and am crazy excited too. I haven't had my hopes up in a year or two so IDK why I'm so darned hyper now but I am.

Hubby never had to do that, but it's not required here.

TITI ~ Good Luck tomorrow with the IUI... may those swimmers keep swimming until they reach their golden prize (that egg, or eggs) :hugs:

USAMOM ~ Congrats again sweetie :happydance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::headspin:

As for me, I'm finally home, and for those who knew about my Clomid dilemma, I was able to get them before leaving for school so at 8:15pm sharply I popped those dang on pills, 3 to be exact. I'm sorry if I sound a little bitter but I was really looking forward to getting this IUI done this week, and having to hear that I didn't respond to the clomid, broke me, in half, completely shattered me. So having to take them again for a week, feels like it's taking forever for Monday to come.

I guess I'm crabby because I'm in the process of doing the finishing touches on the Baby Shower that I'm throwing this weekend for my best friend. The jealousy I swore to never have towards her is creeping in every day and every month my treatment doesn't work. :blush::wacko::dohh:

I just can't wait for this to be over!

:hugs: August -- wow, you are a strong lady to be throwing a baby shower. It's only natural for you to feel some jealousy. But so good of you to keep it from impacting your friendship!!! :hugs:

Aww August!! Hang in there.. I'm just glad your RE didn't say to abandon the cycle altogether! Another round of clomid means there is some hope. :hugs:

About that baby shower. You are one special lady!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->